no he isnt

Andyb1

Amazing what a goal at Old Trafford will do for you. Not sure by what other yardstick he is better than Lambert. In both games against us this season he has been crapped and acted like a petulant mong. Really threw the toys out the pram when subbed off at Leeds.

Amazing what a goal at Old Trafford will do for you. Not sure by what other yardstick he is better than Lambert. In both games against us this season he has been crapped and acted like a petulant mong. Really threw the toys out the pram when subbed off at Leeds.

Yep, that strop really accompanied his series of fluffed chances well! All he has is pace and the ability to get into ok positions. He has no composure at all, I look forward to him getting found out at a higher level.

He is a poor man's Rob Earnshaw.

^^^ most of the above strikes me as a bit harsh tbh. Of course he's a cheating c*nt, he plays for leeds, its part of his contract. That doesnt take away the fact that he is a pretty decent striker, I think AP was drooling over the idea of nabbing him to play alongside Rickie not so long ago.

It's ******, yes he scores goals, but so does Lambert, Holt, Barnard, Jackson etc etc....

Nothing seperates him apart as being better than other players in this league. Being part of a successful side has helped the judges see him as a God, but it's much easier to get goals in a quality team than it is to get goals in the poor team.

Without bias to Saints players, this should've been Hoolahan's.

It's ******, yes he scores goals, but so does Lambert, Holt, Barnard, Jackson etc etc....

Nothing seperates him apart as being better than other players in this league. Being part of a successful side has helped the judges see him as a God, but it's much easier to get goals in a quality team than it is to get goals in the poor team.

Without bias to Saints players, this should've been Hoolahan's.

Agreed, very good player.

Just seeing Mawhinney backing up this vote makes the point that this is crap.

I do hope we boo Mawhinney at Wembley. Will it be the Tory **** who will present the trophy? I fecking hope not.

I do. Nothing I would love more than for that ***** to have to Saints a trophy, less than a year after he laughed about how he was trying to put us out of business. I want him stood there with 44,000 people calling him a w**ker.

Really makes you wonder just how people decide things like this. I mean this really is a joke. Basically everyone about has described Beckford accurately, and yet he picks up an award like this. It's almost unbelieveable. We think referees are making bad decisions these days, well this decision tops it all off!

Lambert might not have Beckford's pace but in terms of technical ability Rickie is on another level.

I'd rather have Barnard over Beckford aswell.

Ooh now there's a debate! With Barnard reported in the media as having joined Leeds before we signed him, it would have been interesting to see which had been the better striker. Both are goal poachers, Barnard is hard working whereas Beckford has the swagger.

Now we have Barnard, I'm pleased. Beckford seems the sort to cry if he doesn't get his own way - Barnard seems an honest, down to earth bloke. Not only did we sign Barnard, a player that could potentially have sealed promotion for them, but they ended up with a "past it" Dickov.

Charlton are my new 2nd favourite team...

I took my uncle to Saturdays game whos a Leeds fan. He despises Beckford.

Every time a ball was played into him he moaned coz it wasnt good enough. Everytime he played a ball he moaned coz no one got on the end of it.

He's got the ability but his attitude is poor.