What are you doing on Monday?

StuRomseySaint

I might have a walk in the forest with Turkish, my car needs washing and I might go to the gym.

I haven't ruled out going to the Malt House for a nice Carvery, I hope it's only a fiver as normal mondays and they don't bump the price up because it's a bank holiday.

I won't be going to the pointless friendly against Leyton Orient though. :-)

Edited by StuRomseySaint

I am cheering on my team at St Mary's. Thanks for asking.

Regardless of the 'point' it's a good time to be a fan.

It sure is, I am looking forward to next season, I have decided to do every home and away including pre-season... for now, I think I will have a well deserved break though. :cool:

I will have the pleasure of looking at the clock when I wake up on Monday and pulling the Duvet over my head and going back to sleep for a bit longer. Kick my youngest daughter out of her bed get some breakfast then amble down to Southampton for the game.

Does anyone know what time the players normally arrive for a 3pm kick off as she would like to get some Autographs.

I might have a walk in the forest with Turkish, my car needs washing and I might go to the gym.

I haven't ruled out going to the Malt House for a nice Carvery, I hope it's only a fiver as normal mondays and they don't bump the price up because it's a bank holiday.

Hope you have a nice day and bask in your JPT glory:smt052

I'll be there as will I every saturday, for me its about the team, having a beer with my mate and hoping i get the 1st scorer etc. Dunno, maybe its just a ritual that proper fans just can't get out of, regardless of the results?

I'm in Saigon, but have just watched a Ronnie Ekelund compliation on youtube. Still ranks in my top 5 all time saints players ... I still have my Ronnie Ekelund T-Shirt I bought for £5 from Pirate Paul's(?! maybe Pete ?!) stall at the dell too, I was about 12.

I cant understand why any Saints fan would want to miss our game on Monday,whatever it means,play-offs or not.

But i was also surprised why we couldnt get more than 19000 for our last home game,yet could suddenly get nearly 50,000 when we played at Wembley?

Glory hunters and plastic fans were to blame for most of the 25k extra at wembley

I will be glued to the internet waiting for the goals to go in as we continue to head towards the play offs. The next 2 home games are key as a starting point. Win those and they are both games Saints can win and then the play offs are still achievable. I will be back to cheer them on at Bristol Rovers and home against Oldham, much more fun than a walk in the forest!

up to you, but we have had many games when we were safe but not going to qualify for Europe - most fans don't suddenly stop enjoying seeing saints play.

I am looking forward to it.

I'll be savouring the atmosphere at St Mary's, hoping for a good game of football (ie Saints WIN! lol), but regardless of the result I'll be back on Satuday too, as it will be my last game for a couple of years probably, as I need to pay off the debts for coming across this time before I plan my next visit! (unless we somehow get promoted this seasion and make the championship playoffs next year....I an dream, can't I?)

i'll pick you about about 12 so we avoid the traffic of all those fools going a pointless game at St Marys, its only Orient, why bother? If we were playing Manchester United i'd go as i'd love to see Rooney and Berbatov tear us apart whilst pretending i am a saints fan. We can drive into Lyndurst, look at the Ferrari and Massarati garage, drive along into Brockenhurst and go for a walk round the village, there is a nice little tea shop we can have cream, jam, scones and a pot of tea, then if we time it right we can get back into Southampton to see all those fools that have just wasted £22 on watching us fail to beat a midtable league 1 side 25-0. Dont forget to log straight onto the fourm to join in the debate on how **** we are.

I was under the impression that you were a rabid Saints fan and not a cry baby.

Clearly, I was mistaken.

Perhaps you could fly over to Austria and meet another cry baby. Maybe the two of you could do some plotting and scheming together. You never know, you might find a bierkeller over the border to use as a base of operations.

Only kidding Stu.

:D

Glory hunters and plastic fans were to blame for most of the 25k extra at wembley

Dont forget to wave your flags, sing "stand up if you love the saints" and buy a programme so you can check the names of Number 7, Number 2, number 14 and ask the guy next to you if Lambert is so good why doesn't he play for England?

Hmm can I smell plastic, definite smell of plastic in the air

Personally I'll be sat in my seat cheering the boys on, as every true Saints fan will be, If that makes me a FAR BETTER fan than you are Stu so be it. :)

Hmm can I smell plastic, definite smell of plastic in the air

Personally I'll be sat in my seat cheering the boys on, as every true Saints fan will be, If that makes me a FAR BETTER fan than you are Stu so be it. :)

Stu is not a fan, he's just a man with a coach fetish looking to make a few bob from honest fans.

Will go to the game as not got much else to do, but recent league matches have had the feel of end of season affairs, I don't think we are playing like a side who are genuinely chasing promotion, the atmosphere from the fans has also been very flat....

looking forward to Yeovil away as a new ground, other than that would be happy for the season to finish now and get on with the next.

any news on ticket sales for Monday?

for those of you who go onto other teams forums, any idea how many Orient have sold / expect to bring?

I reckon 22k with 800 from Orient.

The goal is still to be within ten points of the autos/play-offs, still possible.

~Plus Exeter are beating Colchester so far...

The goal is to be in the play-offs or so it would seem. Otherwise they should just stop talking about them and get on with preparing next season.

Does anyone know the answer to my earlier question of what time the players arrive on a matchday as my daughter would like to get some autographs.

The players will start arriving at the ground from about 12:15 onwards. Hope she has a good day. In answer to the original post I shall be drinking overpriced lager around town then making my way to St Marys for about 3 ish .

Plastic!

Things just keep getting better and better for Saints fans! There will be no StuRomseySaint at St Marys on Monday so we can all have a good time - wear our shirts with pride and wave our flags - without someone going on and on about all the bad things!

You never know we might even win a game without our bad luck charm!

Things just keep getting better and better for Saints fans! There will be no StuRomseySaint at St Marys on Monday so we can all have a good time - wear our shirts with pride and wave our flags - without someone going on and on about all the bad things!

You never know we might even win a game without our bad luck charm!

I am pretty sure flags are against ground regulations. I will be speaking to the chief safety officer to highlight this tommorow.