What do P****y owe us £35 thousand for?

Saint Johnno

Fresh Air. Every weekend when we are playing away the Bursledon windmill is switched on, blowing clean fresh sweet smelling air eastwards down the M27. It's the only way they can gt any away fans to turn up at their place.

Airfreshner & disinfectant!

You're right. It's cleaning costs from that section of the Northam occupied by their Neanderthals who smeared faeces and peed all over the seats. Mind you, that could have been because they were sh*tting themselves when we had dominance of 70% of the game and then p*ssing themselves laughing with relief when they managed finally to overcome us.

I am 99% sure, if we are a footballing creditor we can reject their cva offer.

OMFG = stalk on!

I thought that if we were a footballing creditor, they would have to pay us in full and that it was only if we were a unsecured creditor that we could vote against the CVA. Or have I got that wrong?

I thought that if we were a footballing creditor, they would have to pay us in full and that it was only if we were a unsecured creditor that we could vote against the CVA. Or have I got that wrong?

[i believe] In the real world we would be an unsecured creditor and have a vote on the CVA but because it is a footballing debt we are required, by PL/FA/FL rules, to receive 100 pence in the pound, therefore no need to vote either way.

I'm pretty sure we gave them tickets for the cup game without charging them.
No , without charging them upfront. The money would go from both clubs to the FA , which then goes back to the clubs after being split up and they have taken their %

I think this is more intriguing if true...

I may be wrong here but the 70 page document released today says Pompey owe £2m to a company called Peco AG.

Nothing wrong with that you might think... until you have a look at that company and it "seems" Peco AG was liquidated 11 years ago!!! How can you have a debt with a nonexistent company? Are there any other nonexistent debts in the document increasing the debt so it can pass a CVA?

http://www.moneyhouse.ch/u/peco_ag_CH-400.3.005.256-4.htm

Trying to fiddle the figures Mr Andronikou? Like when you did this...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/portsmouth/article7069905.ece

I think this is more intriguing if true...

I may be wrong here but the 70 page document released today says Pompey owe £2m to a company called Peco AG.

Nothing wrong with that you might think... until you have a look at that company and it "seems" Peco AG was liquidated 11 years ago!!! How can you have a debt with a nonexistent company? Are there any other nonexistent debts in the document increasing the debt so it can pass a CVA?

http://www.moneyhouse.ch/u/peco_ag_CH-400.3.005.256-4.htm

Trying to fiddle the figures Mr Andronikou? Like when you did this...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/portsmouth/article7069905.ece

I thought it was quite funny on SSN a little while ago when they had a statement from a former Poopy advisor Whatshisface Agouzy, the guy who was done in Iraq for fraud or somit saying the 1 million Poopy owe Spuds was for an agreement that was never made when Kaboul was sold. The jist I got was the paperwork had been done about the 1 mil then he went to stoke so they agreed Spuds would pay 1 mill less than agreed for Kaboul.

Its the kind of finacial genious that my 6 year old when trying to play monopoly. lol

The statement was followed by someone else stating that the level of debt should lead the authoritys to a serious fraud investigation.

Todays events have made the realisation of another year in League 1 seem like a walk in the park. :D

Quite amusing that the guy from their supporters club was on Sky Sports News a while ago and asked where the additional £50 million had come from as they were told it was a debt of £70 million originally !!

Ummm, it hasnt come from anywhere mate, it was probably always there but Storrie, Jacobs and a selection of different owners didnt like to say what the true amount was !!

Jeez...

35k means virtually nothing to either club. Would be really quite funny if we just turned round and said, 'forget about it, thats what friends are for. Love thy neighbour an all that'. I just dont get how they end up owing £600 to a scout club Guernsey?

Amazing. Chester City were kicked out of the Conference because they owed their local rivals Wrexham money from ticket sales. P*mpey owe us £35k and they're still allowed to compete in the FA Cup.

Ssssssssshhhhhhh!!!

We're not allowed to upset the Premier League clubs dontcha know. Next season though, that's different. The FL have their arses bent over the table.

Possibly. I think another club we can all think of (play in Yorkshire, white shirts, t*t for a chairman) were suspected of doing this. But because nobody knew for sure whether the creditors and the owners were linked in some way - because nobody knew who either were -they somehow got away with forcing through a CVA that left smaller creditors and, I think, you and me as taxpayers well out of pocket. I could be wrong though.

AS the Football league is actually a different organisation from the Premier League, will they actually be willing to allow a club in administration to enter the Championship?? ... or Div 1 or Div 2 for that matter! Technically it's a different scenario from our situation as we were actually members of the FL at the time.....

Quite amusing that the guy from their supporters club was on Sky Sports News a while ago and asked where the additional £50 million had come from as they were told it was a debt of £70 million originally !!

Ummm, it hasnt come from anywhere mate, it was probably always there but Storrie, Jacobs and a selection of different owners didnt like to say what the true amount was !!

Jeez...

No.... the debt managed to 'grow' just enough to ensure that HMRC only had 24% say on the CVA board, so couldn't block it and cost P*mpey more points.