The Official Summer Transfers and HCDAJFU Thread

supersonic

Wouldn't mind Racon, Kisnorbo and Austin

Do you expect Carlton or Leeds to be willing to let them go and will they not be looking to move up from L1 if they do leave their current clubs?

Austin,would he get the nod over Barnard to play alongside Lambert or be an expensive bench warmer limiting his progress into the bargain? Again he might be looking above L1 if he leaves Swindon(assuming they aren't in the CCC already).

I hope you're joking. Utter scumbag.

Not joking, deadly serious. When he comes out of prison he will be on a mission to score goals and he would probably be quite cheap aswell. Just look at Lee Hughes at Notts County.

Not joking, deadly serious. When he comes out of prison he will be on a mission to score goals and he would probably be quite cheap aswell. Just look at Lee Hughes at Notts County.

Have to agree with you. Why not go for Marlon King & Lee Hughes up front, deadly duo.

What a sh*t attitude, he goes round smacking birds and sexually assaulting them and you would happily see him put a saints shirt on??? that is f*cked up stueeey.

He won't be smacking birds and sexually assaulting them whilst he is on the pitch playing for Saints... so for that reason, I say we should be at the front of the queue to sign him.

Edited by StuRomseySaint

He won't be smacking birds and sexually assaulting them whilst he is on the pitching playing for Saints... so for that reason, I say we should be at the front of the queue to sign him.
and I think the c*nt should never have the chance to play football again, same goes for joey deacon barton.

What a sh*t attitude, he goes round smacking birds and sexually assaulting them and you would happily see him put a saints shirt on??? that is f*cked up stueeey.

Not a chance we'll sign either or anyone of that ilk thankfully, I do believe it's a wind up smiley-confused007.gif

I think Moritz Volz is a good shout at RB if he doesn't have a club at the moment.

Danns and Stock in CM because we need more goals and creativity from CM.

We are crying out for a top class DMC ball winner to replace the pile of cr*p that is Paul Wotton! I personally think that Gillett is a better player than Wotton in this position!

I think Moritz Volz is a good shout at RB if he doesn't have a club at the moment.

Danns and Stock in CM because we need more goals and creativity from CM.

We are crying out for a top class DMC ball winner to replace the pile of cr*p that is Paul Wotton! I personally think that Gillett is a better player than Wotton in this position!

Danns would kill this league, Stock would be a great signing if he could stay injury free for most of the season.

Assuming we're in league 1 then Antonio and Waigo have done enough for me to get permanent deals and probably Semi too.

I reckon we need a decent dominating centre mid as well. Not a box to box player but someone who puts his stamp on the game and runs it. It appears Stock can do this though I've never seen him play.

Someone mentioned Carsley and that's a great shout. Not sure if he's getting games at Brum and he'll be 37 next Feb but he'd be that old head we hoped Wotton would be. Apparently Graveson is considering coming out of retirement as well.

RB- Moritz Volz is without a club ATM

Another CM- Gotta be Danns if Palace go down

Right Wing- Sign Antonio + Waigo

Then sort out who's staying/leaving out of the fringe players or those out of contract:

Connolly: Keep for 1 more season

Jaidi: Same

Perry: Coaching role?

Murty: let him go

Semi: Short deal? 1 year

Thomas: Tricky one........maybe 1 more year but slash his wages by half

Wotton: BYE!

Holmes: Don't think he will ever be a regular here, time to move on

Mcglaggon: Same as above, shame as he was a bright spark last season

If Connolly doesn't stay then a striker on loan for 6 months from the prem/championship.

I'd agree with most of that but anyone for the idea of bringing back the out-of-favour ANDREW SURMAN....?

After all, it was a move forced on both him and us..and he is a So'ton lad.

I'd agree with most of that but anyone for the idea of bringing back the out-of-favour ANDREW SURMAN....?

After all, it was a move forced on both him and us..and he is a So'ton lad.

Not for me, I know he had some good times here but dropping down two divisions wouldn't be a great step in his career would it?

I know there are some good former players out there, but there are some even better players that haven't played for us!

Danns or Bailey would be brilliant :)