The Official Summer Transfers and HCDAJFU Thread

supersonic

Also Emmanuel Panther from whatever team he's at now, think he's plying his trade in the Scottish league.

In all seriousness though, what about trying to get Tim Sparv back? He came through our academy but left because he was homesick when he turned 18. Was very highly thought of at his time here and he's an international for Finland. Worth a try?

Sparv according to the tinternet signed for Gronigen in January so I don't think it's likely, one to bid for the future if..sorry when! we get to the championship.

Did great in the Under 21 championship last year, Still think we should go for Danns but he got sent off tonight for a stupid headbutt...

I don't think there were many that didn't rate Oakley, Jones, Crouch or Beattie. You're surely not putting Gillett in their class?

Fuller was sh!t for us but his knee was shot, he was a good player before and has been since. Delap and Higginbotham were decent players for us, although again Delap's injury held him back (he never lived up to his price tag, though).

As for Best and Dyer, I'm glad they no longer have anything to do with our club.

Obviously not, I'm drawing attention to the fact that 'lots on here don't rate him' is probably not the the best way to judge a player.

any reason?

we already have the 2 best keepers at this level.

and forecast.

Just think he is a fantastic keeper with a very good future ahead of him, and potentially still too expensive for a Notts team that no longer have multi-millions!

I agree, i rate Bart very much but i could see Kasper's career taking him further than Bart.

Robbie Savage!!!!!!!!!!!

A Midfielder (Neil Danns)

Find 2 strikers (connelly cover & Waigo replacement)

Another CB (letting go of Perry in the process)

A RB (Letting go of Murty)

Sign Antonio, give wotton, connelly, Thomas another 1 year contract.

Let go of Lancashiere, Forecast, Molyneux, Gillet, Holmes, Pulis,

These are the people I think we should get rid of;

Forecast, Molyneux, Lancashire, Saville, Otsemobor (if we get someone better in), Wotton, Gillett, Holmes, Thomson, White, Boyle, Poke, Pulis, Murty, Perry.

It's a hell of a list. I wonder how a team made out of that lot would do :D

Carsleys legs have gone. Great player, but he can't do it anymore.

he didn't look too bad against us in the cup when he was on the pitch, and he's played quite alot for brum this season - including during their unbeaten patch mid-season.

Personally i think he'd be the perfect player for us, someone who's been there - done it and can help guide the likes of Adam, Morgan etc. Even if it's just a 1 year deal, i think he would add alot to our squad.

I wouldn't complain if we swapped Wotton for Carsley!

Not even in league one' date=' in a Wotton off the bench to see the game out kinda role?[/quote']

why would we want to sign someone whose legs have gone. Wotton does a more than adequate job of covering the ground slowly. Lets buy hungry talent going the right way.

he'd go missing with an injury by the end of august and we'd have to keep paying him. The stated aim is to buy players that ad value to the squad, and that would take us through 2 divs in one go. This one fits neither category.

There will be lots of agents with players to place who will mention our name to the likes of Sky. It doesn't mean that the admiration is reciprocated.

he'd go missing with an injury by the end of august and we'd have to keep paying him. The stated aim is to buy players that ad value to the squad, and that would take us through 2 divs in one go. This one fits neither category.

There will be lots of agents with players to place who will mention our name to the likes of Sky. It doesn't mean that the admiration is reciprocated.

sky didnt link him to us, I did :o

36 yrs old.... .... in L1

I would have him, he is the type of player that woud dig in and help get results at places like Tranmere away

Not really sure he would help in those situations, he's a holding player rather than a creative player who can unlock a defence.

Would have been perfect for somewhere like Leeds away where we just got bullied in midfield but Tranmere we just lacked the killer ball a more attack minded midfielder might have popped up with.

Not really sure he would help in those situations, he's a holding player rather than a creative player who can unlock a defence.

Would have been perfect for somewhere like Leeds away where we just got bullied in midfield but Tranmere we just lacked the killer ball a more attack minded midfielder might have popped up with.

Didn't he score the winning goal against us in the Caring Cup?

Not for me we need to clear a lot of dead wood this summer, if we want to progress we need to be buying players that will lead us out of this division and at the least, be a useful player in the CCC hopefully the season after. So IMHO he is not of the age we require, he is on borrowed time now & we need to be building for the future with players that will take us through the leagues.

He would be OK for a short term deal, but I don't think that is what the club is about now. We are building long term so no place for LC here.

The 36-year-old's last appearance for Blues was in the FA Cup at the start of the year and he has not been involved in a League game since early November.

The former Republic of Ireland international has also been sidelined by an ankle knock

there seem to be two very good reasons not to sign him