The Official Summer Transfers and HCDAJFU Thread

supersonic

Wiki (I know its not the greatest of guarantees) suggests Esajas was training with Charlton & they did not want him. Also that he struggled to get in the Wednesday side on a regular basis so I dont know why we would want him? It does not inspire me at all.............

Wiki (I know its not the greatest of guarantees) suggests Esajas was training with Charlton & they did not want him. Also that he struggled to get in the Wednesday side on a regular basis so I dont know why we would want him? It does not inspire me at all.............

I know what you mean...the only reason I could think of would be as "cover"....as sooner or later, lallana etc will be fully fit

I know what you mean...the only reason I could think of would be as "cover"....as sooner or later, lallana etc will be fully fit

Think he needs a kick up the ass.....a few times i have seen him look very good from the bench for Wednesday, a few times i have seen him look terrible

Think he needs a kick up the ass.....a few times i have seen him look very good from the bench for Wednesday, a few times i have seen him look terrible

He's full of ability, but has the completley wrong attitude. If pard's can somehow get that right here, we will have a very good player

Antonio wasnt setting the world alight for Reading before he came on loan was he. Give it a chance ffs.

Yep - believed to be Tyson who had a medical yesterday :)

Well somebody definately did and i'm pretty sure it was him.

Sorry, slow on the updates - been away for a long weekend trip.

anymore snippets?

any truth in this Vassell rumour? and what's the situation with Danns/Stock (if we're bidding for them again)

anymore snippets?

any truth in this Vassell rumour? and what's the situation with Danns/Stock (if we're bidding for them again)

Not much else for ya Jimbo.

Just that Esajas (sp?) has definitely been offered a trial and maybe feature in one of the remaining friendlies.

Other deals like Stock etc have gone quiet.

as i said the other day tyson s first touch is terrible i have been reading forest forums and they agree

the only positive is his pace .

i think he might do alright in league one this season to give us somemuch needed pace

but dont think he will cut it after promotion.

cant believe people would prefer him over ex england international vassell whos only 2 years older

Whoopy do, so this is the kind of player that Pardew has been letting the so called 'Chaff' pass him by, to procure for us. Or is this a panic procurement to placate Alpine?

Much rather we went for what we already know and got Papa back.

Looking at Tyson's stats on wiki, I noticed that he was at Reading from 1999 - 2004 - the same period as Pardew was manager. I guess that AP therefore knows what he is getting from Forest.
Well, since almost every article so far published on our bid to sign Tyson whines on about Pardew giving him his debut at Reading, I think you may be right ;-)

Ifs its in the public domain it probably won't happen...

...But the fact we're discussing it seems to make both unlikely doesn't it. We'll sign a striker none of us were talking about...

We knew about Radhi Jaidi, Lee Barnard, Ryan Dickson, Jose Fonte, and Dean Hammond before they signed. Its only because the last two signings have come under the radar that people have this opinion.

as i said the other day tyson s first touch is terrible i have been reading forest forums and they agree

the only positive is his pace .

i think he might do alright in league one this season to give us somemuch needed pace

but dont think he will cut it after promotion.

cant believe people would prefer him over ex england international vassell whos only 2 years older

I had a long chat with my brother in law, who is a Forest fan, and he says he had a decent goals to game ratio for them in league one, but was hampered by lots of injuries. Not amazing in the air for his height. Good touch and still frighteningly quick, that's why Davies plays him wide so as to scare any right or left back. Wouldn't be able to play upfront on his own, would need another. The potential signings of whittingham and Simpson means he would struggle to make the Forest first 11 this season hence the possible move.

I had a long chat with my brother in law, who is a Forest fan, and he says he had a decent goals to game ratio for them in league one, but was hampered by lots of injuries. Not amazing in the air for his height. Good touch and still frighteningly quick, that's why Davies plays him wide so as to scare any right or left back. Wouldn't be able to play upfront on his own, would need another. The potential signings of whittingham and Simpson means he would struggle to make the Forest first 11 this season hence the possible move.

i always like reading your posts chez

you know your stuff. but i cant agree on tyson having good first touch. he will do a job for us at this level

and give us something diffrent if we sign him. but beyond league one i doubt it

heres some of the forest fans views on him http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=19095