Lap of Honour

doggface

WTF did the team not parade the JPT in the lap of honour?!

Yes it is only the jpt, but it's not every year the club wins a trophy!

for me it was a no brainer.

:confused:

Pardew has probably taken it home as Cortese is not really interested in cups just promotion:)

No JPT probably as a result of a possible pitch incursion while it was in progress.

What ****ed me off was the purpose of the lap was a thank you for us to the players and vice versa, yet the monkeys in the PA room decide to play ****e tunes that no one sings to and then when the fans start singing they turn the frigging volume up!! Its about time they opened the window and took more notice of what the fans are doing and responding accordingly.

WTF did the team not parade the JPT in the lap of honour?!

Yes it is only the jpt, but it's not every year the club wins a trophy!

for me it was a no brainer.

:confused:

Thought the same thing but heyho :confused:

We were 'up-close' and Morgan was there. Had a great afternoon especially the Southend fans singing 'We're all going to Shrewsbury' and the clown of an announcer saying 'The Tranmere substitution is ....' Hats off to all who stayed behind to receive the 'Salute' from our players and a big hand to those Southend fans who stayed behind with us.Good Luck in the League 2 !!!

I was disappointed they didn't take the Paint Pot round, as we've never really celebrated it since winning it, and after yesterday's game was the ideal chance.

OK we all know what the real prize is, but that shouldn't stop us having fun along the way. The conspiracy theorists may suggest that NC did not think the JP was worthy of celebrating. I'm sure AP would have been happy for it to have been paraded round SMS.

No JPT probably as a result of a possible pitch incursion while it was in progress.

What ****ed me off was the purpose of the lap was a thank you for us to the players and vice versa, yet the monkeys in the PA room decide to play ****e tunes that no one sings to and then when the fans start singing they turn the frigging volume up!! Its about time they opened the window and took more notice of what the fans are doing and responding accordingly.

If they were gonna boom something out of the PA surely it should have been "The Saints are Coming"? Was surprised with they didn't run round with the JPT.

Pronounced "Font" apparantly so kind of puts the mockers on his song the 'Northam*' Stand like to sing.

*Not the 'Northern' stand as per your location (geographically correct, admitted!)

Nope, it is 100% pronounced Fontay.

I know Merrington likes saying "Font" but he's an idiot.

Nope, it is 100% pronounced Fontay.

I know Merrington likes saying "Font" but he's an idiot.

According to Solent after the game on Saturday it is now Font, Fonte's Missus told them.