New manager announcement tomorrow

gonzo

I think we all know its going to be Adkins.

I cant say i'm excited by that. Doesnt have me rushing to the ticket office, if we sign a decent loan or two and start winning then i'll start going again.

Woohoo scunnys ex physio!! Red army, red army.

Yep. Underwhelemed would be my reaction.

I think we all know its going to be Adkins.

I cant say i'm excited by that. Doesnt have me rushing to the ticket office, if we sign a decent loan or two and start winning then i'll start going again.

Woohoo scunnys ex physio!! Red army, red army.

What difference does his background have? He's done a fantastic job at S****horpe. Jose Mourinho started out as a translator for bobby robson

The first, the very first task for the new manager is to make a connection with the bloody first team and get them responding. Transfers, biscuit expense account, secretary to ****, all are secondary.

If its Adkins, I am going to keep an open-mind, because I dont really know him or his abilities.

If its Mowbray or Howe, I will be quietly confident.

If its MON, I am going to jizz over my wifes face.

Anyone else and I am going to be disappointed.

The first, the very first task for the new manager is to make a connection with the bloody first team and get them responding. Transfers, biscuit expense account, secretary to ****, all are secondary.

If its Adkins, I am going to keep an open-mind, because I dont really know him or his abilities.

Are you going to wait until you've checked, or will you make her kneel down in front of you in preparation before you open up the web browser?

Yeah, i'ld go along with that.

Howe would not do anything to convince me of the clubs ambition. Adkins would be slightly better, but by no means would I be excited about the future TBH. We need some experience - Zola/Clarke would be very good indeed. MON better still of course.

I fail to see how Zola and Clarke are more experienced than Adkins. 2 seasons of mediocrity in the Premier League.

Howe would not do anything to convince me of the clubs ambition. Adkins would be slightly better, but by no means would I be excited about the future TBH. We need some experience - Zola/Clarke would be very good indeed. MON better still of course.

But Zola has very little experience. One season with West Ham, and that's about it. Think he was involved with Italy's U21s when Casiraghi was running that side, but only one year of managerial experience, at a completely different level to the one we're at right now.

The one reservation I have about both Howe and Adkins is that, while they've done fantastic jobs at their respective clubs, they've done so under extremely low expectations, with no budget to speak of, and with no big-name, big-money players to manage. Adam Lallana's contract is up at the end of the season - as much as I'd love to, I just can't see him being particularly excited and wanting to sign a new contract if we appoint either Adkins or Howe.

However, we are a third division club. Given the lofty and long-term ambitions of NC, I would be quite surprised if Howe or Adkins did get the job.

I think NC will appoint someone who can get us out of this league then see how they go in the Champ, if they fail in the Champ appoint someone to get us to the PL, if they fail in the PL appoint someone to get us competing there.

I would love MON to be our manager, but can not see it happening. I think what NC is doing is getting 'horses for courses'.