January Transfer Window News and Rumours

Jimmy_D

It was nothing to do with ****ging around par se

Pugh would be a great signing, i also reckon we may have seen the last of Puncheon IMO

As for Fonte, if anyone from the Prem offered him and Lambert a chance they will be gone, especially if there is a double your money in the offing. I understand Cortese's views on us not being a selling club but i think even he knows you can't keep a player if he wants out.

This ^^^

I imagine Lamberts stock has dropped like a rock this season though, end of last season would have been the time for him to move if he was going.

This ^^^

I imagine Lamberts stock has dropped like a rock this season though, end of last season would have been the time for him to move if he was going.

I can't see anyone willing to pay decent cash, or basically an offer we can't refuse for a striker so woefully out of form or performance.

He is not even competing for me ATM.

I can't see anyone willing to pay decent cash, or basically an offer we can't refuse for a striker so woefully out of form or performance.

He is not even competing for me ATM.

yes it's getting to the point I wouldn't be sad if he did go as long as ne brought in money for a good replacement. I feel bad about that too after last season, if someone had told me his form would drop this badly in the summer I'd of laughed in their face.

yes it's getting to the point I wouldn't be sad if he did go as long as ne brought in money for a good replacement. I feel bad about that too after last season, if someone had told me his form would drop this badly in the summer I'd of laughed in their face.

Exactly,

Problem is i have never been one to say players should be garanteed a place, if you are not playing well you should be dropped and Lambert is woeful. Spiderman also seems completely off colour, we need new blood in the team to show them they can be replaced.

rubbish

Put your money where your mouth is then and stop being a gob****e. £50 says Fonte won't follow Pardew. If he doesn't follow Pardew, you pay the money to charity and post proof on here. I'll do the same if Fonte does sign for Pardew.

So, care to back up your claims or are you just another internet warrior?

Exactly,

Problem is i have never been one to say players should be garanteed a place, if you are not playing well you should be dropped and Lambert is woeful. Spiderman also seems completely off colour, we need new blood in the team to show them they can be replaced.

Of course there is the development squad, If we're seroius about bring the youth through surely we have to give them a chance, might shake the seniors up. For all we know Doble might be the answer to our prays I don't know why we haven't at least given him a couple of half matches or something. I suppose its a high risk strategy compared to just buying someone in?

Put your money where your mouth is then and stop being a gob****e. £50 says Fonte won't follow Pardew. If he doesn't follow Pardew, you pay the money to charity and post proof on here. I'll do the same if Fonte does sign for Pardew.

oohh can I be the charity? it's the "Doddies kids are costing him a bloody fortune this christmas" appeal

Sorry_Babe.jpg

You realise the main and I'd argue only reason Fonte won't be following Pardew to Newcastle is because he isn't good enough? Lambert and Fonte are not good enough to play in the Prem for a team like Newcastle who will have ambitions beyond staying there for just this season. Seriously, Lambert wouldn't have carved out a career as a League One striker if he was good enough for a Premier League side like Newcastle and although I can at a push see Fonte going to a team like Blackpool, i'd seriously doubt if Cortese will be selling him to Pardew on the cheap and Centre Backs just as good or in some cases better will be availble for cheaper prices abroad and in the Championship right now.

Yes, I agree with people on here who say that if a player wants to go he will, he certainly won't be doing it on the cheap because we are in a financial position where we can up the price, whereas teams above us are not in a position where they can hold out, and trust me teams coming for one of our players, will have other options who will be cheaper.

I honestly can't believe people believe the Fonte/Pardew rumours either.

you misunderstand me . I don't think fonte will sign for pardew but it is rubbish to say that is because he played with his mrs.

http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/sport/8739979.Cherries__Mitchell_dismisses_Pugh_transfer_talk/

Although, he did say the same before he sold Pitman & McQuoid

Mitchell,there's a reliable source, I'm sure we can rely on his word.

Not a man to buy a second car from.If he says worth a lot more than £200,000 then we should get him for £150,000

Probably a load of ******** seeing as its in the Sun.

But if it were true, I can see us turning down any offer for one of our best playes (fonte is certainly one of our best..). Wouldnt blame fonte for walking out on us however is Newcastle came in for him.

It was in the sun however, so 99% certain to be made up.

Hang on a jolly minute, we were reliably informed on here by the ITKs that Fonte & pardew had almost come to blows and Fonte said he'd walk if Pardew stayed.

ITKs need to get the twist out of their braces!

Interseting this was posted on the rumours thread yeasterday

Not much of a suprise but Im hearing Guly will not have his loan extended. unless of course NC overules Adkins.

Personally Guly doesn't do much for me so far think he has been a bit Meh, maybe he is another one of our players that will be better in the PL than league one?

that must be on the strength of his fine performance last weekend...

I thought that he and Puncheon have been great examples of players who while useful, clearly demonstrate in other games why no one wants them.

There are not many bargains that other clubs have missed, and in the third tier you get all kinds of players coming through the door with great youtube reels or tips from Weah.

For me the jury is still out on Guly, not being harsh, just hope he can find some quality and consistency - along with about ten others.

I wouldn't be surprised if we have half the S****horpe side here come the end of January, it's all NA knows about.

Maybe Nigel has already tapped this guy up?

http://goo.gl/r4HU5 (BBC)

seems he doesn't want to discuss his future with the club right now.

Ha the link won't work becuase the site has edited out the middle wierd

Any way its iorns left winger Martyn Woolford seems he doesn't want to discuss his future with the club right now re a new contract maybe he has got something better lined up in Jan?.

Edited by Jimmy_D
Fixed URL

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/s****horpe_utd/9291476.stm

Any way its iorns left winger Martyn Woolford seems he doesn't want to discuss his future with the club right now re a new contract maybe he has got something better lined up in Jan?.

I had a crafty peak of a Scun forum yesterday,and the rumour on there is that Forest were keen on him and had made a £400,000 bid for January.

A Forest fan asked about him and general concensus was - like most wingers - good on his day, but goes 'missing' too often.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/s/s****horpe_utd/9291476.stm

Saw that yesterday, some talk of him moving to Forest I think.

Interseting this was posted on the rumours thread yeasterday

Not much of a suprise but Im hearing Guly will not have his loan extended. unless of course NC overules Adkins.

Personally Guly doesn't do much for me so far think he has been a bit Meh, maybe he is another one of our players that will be better in the PL than league one?

Why do so many people think certain players will be better against much stronger opposition? It's the same with Schneiderlin.

FWIW I hope this isn't true. Personally I think Guly is crap and have seen very little from him to warrant a permanent deal. We can do much better.