Holmes

Connolly

Forte

Forecast

Seaborne

Martin

Harvey

The eight others are hard to pick out.

I spy the Invisible Man in the yellow Nike boots just by the white cones, wonder why he is not joining in with training.

Pretty sure that's Ryan Doble with the blonde hair near the back with #29 on his training top between Holmes in the foreground and Forte. That was his squad number last season as well. I can't see Ben Reeves.

Dickson is between Martin and Fonte, and if I absolutely had to guess, I'd say Schneiderlin was the tallish- brown haired player right at the back, immediately behind Holmes' head.

There's also a black player's knee where Martin's left knee would be if it wasn't behind him - and you can't see ANYTHING else of the player. I'm going to stick my neck out and say it's Jaidi not Puncheon. :D.

Edited by The9

I find this strange that everyone is trying to identify the players in the picture, are you trying to spot Dr Who, Rambo & Tiger Woods or something?!?

Those players in the photo play for Saints and they plan to be this season, why the panic guys?

just enjoy them like I do.

I find this strange that everyone is trying to identify the players in the picture, are you trying to spot Dr Who, Rambo & Tiger Woods or something?!?

Those players in the photo play for Saints and they plan to be this season, why the panic guys?

Where's the panic ?

I can assure you that from my position as his close friend, personal advisor and bodyguard that Tiger is not there this week.

He's booked for Karaoke on Friday down at Rock Bottom, a couple of Bullfrogs then off to the York Hotel for relationship counselling.

As you all know he is a huge Saints fan following his time walking with the Sash Shirt, but felt his sore knee couldn't cope with the training regime this year.

Holmes looks a bit red in the face.

Looks to be running in footer boots whereas most of the others are in trainers, forgot them perhaps,perhaps the long sleeved under shirt is some sort of fitness aid. Anyway why isn't

JonnoQuick miles in front instead of trailing at the back, perhaps he's a couple of laps ahead.

Edited by Window Cleaner

Apparently a storm has just hit the town and caused some damage. Yikes Scooby.

Yep that's right, apparently trees down and cable post lying everywhere, I heard it was not a storm but Jaidi doing his shoulder barging practice for the new season.

Twitter-

Joseph Mills

Hey tweeps. No I haven't travelled to switzerland to answer your questions. But working hard preparing for the upcoming season #inthebank

Rumour is on the PNE forums that he's training with them. In fact, it's a little more concrete than rumour if you read their forum.

he was linked with the Cherries it says here http://www.bournemouth.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=246380 I don't remember reading that previously. I like the idea of him going out in loan again rather than us selling him. I like all three of our left backs in league 1 but this jump up a class might stretch them so seeing how they perform at that level (again) might be good before offloading one.

I like all three of our left backs in league 1 but this jump up a class might stretch them so seeing how they perform at that level (again) might be good before offloading one.

Mills spent last season playing in the Championship, Harding has played roughly 120 Championship games. It isn't new for them.

Mills spent last season playing in the Championship, Harding has played roughly 120 Championship games. It isn't new for them.

as I said, "(again)" referring to Harding and Mills. But Harding hasn't been playing there for two years and he was released after indifferent spells at Leeds and Ipswich. So he might still have something to prove at that level. Yep he has played there, but we are looking for more than just average NPC players aren't we? If you're looking for OK then fine, but if you are looking for top 3 left backs in the league (as we are) then he has to shine, perhaps for the first time at that level. From the evidence of the last two years he can, but that little extra pace from attackers might make all the difference.

As for Mills, I'm not sure he has set the world on fire at Donny. I have family that are regulars at the new Bellview and the term `alright' was often used whenever I asked about him. As with Harding obviously he can and has played at that level, but can he dominate attackers as Harding has done for two years?

Obviously Dickson has to hold down a place before he can make his mark on the Championship. I'm confident he too can hold an end up. Let's see if he or any of them can really stand out as top NPC players.

as I said, "(again)" referring to Harding and Mills. But Harding hasn't been playing there for two years and he was released after indifferent spells at Leeds and Ipswich. So he might still have something to prove at that level. Yep he has played there, but we are looking for more than just average NPC players aren't we? If you're looking for OK then fine, but if you are looking for top 3 left backs in the league (as we are) then he has to shine, perhaps for the first time at that level. From the evidence of the last two years he can, but that little extra pace from attackers might make all the difference.

As for Mills, I'm not sure he has set the world on fire at Donny. I have family that are regulars at the new Bellview and the term `alright' was often used whenever I asked about him. As with Harding obviously he can and has played at that level, but can he dominate attackers as Harding has done for two years?

Obviously Dickson has to hold down a place before he can make his mark on the Championship. I'm confident he too can hold an end up. Let's see if he or any of them can really stand out as top NPC players.

I thought Harding had a great game against Man U (it looked that way on tv) and in a few games I was at SMS, and would think he is up to it in the Championship

I thought Harding had a great game against Man U (it looked that way on tv) and in a few games I was at SMS, and would think he is up to it in the Championship

I'd put the incredibly bad performance of Obertan, reduced to crap by playing approximately 10 yards narrower than usual, down as the reason Saints mostly looked comfortable defensively for about 50 minutes. The bloke looked like he'd been told not to move.