Player Medical 11.40am today

sir woody

Jemal signed for undisclosed fee on 3 year contract according to Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia "Jemal has signed for Southampton FC due to his undying love and hunger for Wotsits, which are not readily available in Switzerland."

do you mean the same Wikipedia which had John Arne Riise as one of ours ..... until it was changed to Fulham?

Lee Barnard was in West Quay yesterday at 1.30 heading up the escalator to the food hall. He passed me and his hand was fine, no bandages, plasters, nothing. He looked very fit and for those who care about these things (I don't) he was wearing the same outfit later shown on the OS pic.

Lee Barnard was in West Quay yesterday at 1.30 heading up the escalator to the food hall. He passed me and his hand was fine, no bandages, plasters, nothing. He looked very fit and for those who care about these things (I don't) he was wearing the same outfit later shown on the OS pic.

Yeah he's a regular in Costa.

Anders Svensson also spent nearly all his time in Southampton drinking coffee in town.

Haha it makes me laugh how people always report back on how fit a saints player looks when they see one in town. How can you tell? Was he doing laps of the food hall?

For goodness sake this is a forum not the OS. If you come on here you have to expect rumour and speculation. The advantage is that it is a few notches up on football-rumours.co.uk. Some more credible than others but always fun to read irrespective of whether they turn out to be true or not. I would rather be discussing the merits of a potential signing than whether 15 minutes is enough time to buy the new home shirt before being charged for parking.

We've got them both covered on here. PS it's not, unless you go to West Quay, and that's a quid after 5 anyway.

Steve De Ridder, De Graafschap still deserted. The attacker has been linked in recent weeks including FC Utrecht Zulte-Waregem, but put his career in England. According Omroep Gelderland signed a contract with the Belgian first division Southampton.

The news is not confirmed by the club from the south of Britain, who last season promoted from the Championship to League One. The Saints are ambitious and want to return within a few seasons at the highest level. In 2005 Southampton relegated from the Premier League.

How high the transfer fee that the county receives for the Knight is not known. Reportedly was the asking price of the club from Doetinchem around a half million. His contract has continued until mid 2012.

The Belgian teketn for three seasons at Southampton, which plays in the Championship, the second level in England. The Knights came in 2008 to De Graafschap. The first season was not a fixed value, but in the 2009/2010 season he played a key role in the team that became champions of the first division. Even last season he excelled on many major league level.

This led to interest include AZ, FC Utrecht and the Belgian Zulte Waregem. The county receives the transfer fee which is over one million euros.

Is it possible that there have been 2 medicals today as didn't Exit 2 say that there had been a medical this morning as well?

If (big if) the Tunisian lad is about to be unveiled, then that's a massive hats off to the club. Both young, and very highly rated, as with Jack Cork. Add in a new striker and it would be a very good summer for transfers (even if AOC does go).

Maybe the OP is full of **** and was laughing at everyone sitting at their computers waiting on the fake news and then it backfired spectacularly??

Lol will never know. But if you wanted to add some credibility to your info today would of been a good day to suggest something is going to happen. Suggest a medical and nothing happens you can always say it fell through cause they failed the medical. If it happens then the forum will feel like it has a genuine ITK'er back on board. We have been missing them of late. ;)