Player Medical 11.40am today

sir woody

Who as yet, i don't know. But the minute i find out i'll let you know. He's in there at the moment apparently.

Not that i'm ungrateful for the information, but how do you know?

Fingers crossed it is the 'young boy.'

Sounds like clever guess work to me. If we are going to have 1 or 2 signings in by saturday it would make sense to have a medical beforehand. As there are no days left before Saturday then a medical this morning and an announcment this arvo/tomorrow would make perfect sense.

Ever thought about telling the arabs where to find sand?

Sounds like clever guess work to me. If we are going to have 1 or 2 signings in by saturday it would make sense to have a medical beforehand. As there are no days left before Saturday then a medical this morning and an announcment this arvo/tomorrow would make perfect sense.

Very specific guess work

Very specific guess work

Its not really though is it? If he posted it at 9am this morning saying 11:40 it would sound more specific but it was posted 9 minutes later. I could say there is a medical at 12:20 today which sounds as specific and its plausable considering Adkins comments.

Not saying its BS as in order to get someone in before tomorrow there will have to be a medical. But thats the point, if we are signing someone today then there will have to be a medical, doesnt matter what time its on cause as long as a medical takes place and a player signs today then the info is near enough right.

looking forward to finding out who we sign though.

If it's Jemal then we've gone and signed a strong CB and a strong CM for decent money, when we needed to strengthen CB and CM. Seems far too sensible IMO. I was hoping for 9 left backs.

Harding, Dickson, Reeves, Mills has still got a contract, ummm... Seaborne played there last season, that's 5, and we must have at least two more for the U-16 and U-18s. Plus I'm sure Cork could play there if he wanted. One short. :D

What does a medical consist of? I always have the image of Norman Stanley Fletcher's medical a HMP Slade whenever a medical for a new player is mentioned anywhere.

I wonder how they feel about having to bend over and touch their toes, not to mention .. cough please!!

Edited by ericofarabia

Aren't you the team doctor's son or something? Someone on this forum was at one stage but I can't be arsed to remember who :)

Yeath Dad used to be doc there but has moved to pastures new quite a while ago now...so dont have a clue on signings anymore, not that i ever did anyway!! lol

People wont like this but i quite hope its boamorte, because lets not kid ourselves chamberlain imo wont be here much longer. It appears he is very angry in being fined 2 weeks wages, which was a bit odd by the club because it will make the nipper want to move on even more now...shame really, but boamorte would be a ok replacement even only for the shortterm....

thoughts?

Yeath Dad used to be doc there but has moved to pastures new quite a while ago now...so dont have a clue on signings anymore, not that i ever did anyway!! lol

People wont like this but i quite hope its boamorte, because lets not kid ourselves chamberlain imo wont be here much longer. It appears he is very angry in being fined 2 weeks wages, which was a bit odd by the club because it will make the nipper want to move on even more now...shame really, but boamorte would be a ok replacement even only for the shortterm....

thoughts?

No.

thoughts?

Good grief, no. His only asset used to be pace, which he now won't have.

Well of course that is all relative.

Jumeirah Golf Estates found sand from Augusta to make their bunkers for the Earth Course.

Then we have to go all the way to Al Ain to find the sand used for the Fire Course.

We do of course have to import a great deal of our sand for construction, as much of the local sand actually comprises a very rough texture.

But otherwise, not a bad analogy

Jemal signed for undisclosed fee on 3 year contract according to Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia "Jemal has signed for Southampton FC due to his undying love and hunger for Wotsits, which are not readily available in Switzerland."

For goodness sake this is a forum not the OS. If you come on here you have to expect rumour and speculation. The advantage is that it is a few notches up on football-rumours.co.uk. Some more credible than others but always fun to read irrespective of whether they turn out to be true or not. I would rather be discussing the merits of a potential signing than whether 15 minutes is enough time to buy the new home shirt before being charged for parking.

Jemal signed for undisclosed fee on 3 year contract according to Wikipedia. According to Wikipedia "Jemal has signed for Southampton FC due to his undying love and hunger for Wotsits, which are not readily available in Switzerland."

Shame we're not playing MK Dons this season then.

Well of course that is all relative.

Jumeirah Golf Estates found sand from Augusta to make their bunkers for the Earth Course.

Then we have to go all the way to Al Ain to find the sand used for the Fire Course.

We do of course have to import a great deal of our sand for construction, as much of the local sand actually comprises a very rough texture.

But otherwise, not a bad analogy

Blimey, I will use Eskimo's finding Ice next time. ;)