"They're all black"

farawaysaint

The point that myseriously seems to have escaped you is that the father gave a moving ad dignified response to the killings. Don't you agree?

It seemed to calm people down, yes. I don't know how he can be so calm.

But, all I was doing was correcting BTF who thought all three were brothers from the same family.

But they weren't all from one family, which you said.

Having read this:

"respect for the guy who lost his 3 sons and saying it was not a race issue and has support from every community,,no divide and rule from him."

So I didn't 'say' it, I remarked on something someone else said. How dreadfully remiss of me :rolleyes:

Makes it alright, does it - that only two of them came from one family instead of three? Jeez :facepalm:

Having read this:

"respect for the guy who lost his 3 sons and saying it was not a race issue and has support from every community,,no divide and rule from him."

So I didn't 'say' it, I remarked on something someone else said. How dreadfully remiss of me :rolleyes:

Makes it alright, does it - that only two of them came from one family instead of three? Jeez :facepalm:

No, I didn't say it did, I was just correcting you and whoever else thought it. Jesus wept.

Obviously your social worker mate (and you by proxy) do know about the black youth culture in the UK. Do you not think that's you're perhaps over-simplifying the mindset of a young black man in today's society by saying that they all revel in the "big man" image? Why is this more prevalent in black youth culture than in white youth culture? Is this a biological or a social/cultural thing?

No, no mikey, not by proxy. I have first hand exprience of black youth culture in this country.

But as already said, you have all the answers.

Having read this:

So you were wrong. Thanks for clearing that up.:)

Blacks are 5 times more likely to commit violence against the person.

Blacks are 4 times ‘more likely’ to commit sexual offences.

Blacks are fifteen times ‘more likely’ to commit robbery.

Blacks are over six times ‘more likely’ to commit fraud and forgery.

Blacks are over twice as likely to commit criminal damage.

Black are five times ‘more likely’ to commit drugs offences.

Source: The UK Government.

http://warband.wordpress.com/the-colour-of-crime/

Whichever way you look at it, blacks commit more crime.

I've no idea if these stats are true or not but if we assume they are, why do you think black people are more likely to commit crime and what can be done about it?

Hello Rioters. Look at your friend, now back to me. Now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me but if he stopped using petrol bombs and started using job centre he could potentially be me. Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview with the man your friend could work for. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an application form to that job you need. Look again. The form is now money. Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. I'm on a horse.

Verbal, I am intrigued. What exactly are you trying to achieve by goading dell days? It's beginning to sound like a vftt vs. Dune slanging match

Here's the problem. Delldays, who I don't know personally, comes on to a forum and makes threats against a woman on behalf of a 'friend' (his inverted commas). He goes on to make clear exactly what damage and threats of intimidation he has in mind. All of which is a criminal offence. So how do you respond to this? Well, first of all, the mods should clearly have deleted the thread. For reasons that have never been made clear, they didn't. So what to do? What if his threats ARE real, and a woman is attacked, her property damaged, she is injured, or worse, in the melee? Are those who read the thread complicit in this by not reporting it to the police? The police would say - yes, we are.

So delldays puts us all in a position of being complicit with his appalling and illegal threats. It would be so much better if he simply apologised, said he was wrong, and then we can all move on. But he won't - which is all the more extraordinary, given that the events of the last few days have pointed up the issue of violently pursuing 'revenge' (whether against individuals or 'society').

I don't want any part in his ugly little behaviour - and I'm insulted by his presumption that we'd all agree that causing misery and harm to a woman is acceptable.

Here's the problem. Delldays, who I don't know personally, comes on to a forum and makes threats against a woman on behalf of a 'friend' (his inverted commas). He goes on to make clear exactly what damage and threats of intimidation he has in mind. All of which is a criminal offence. So how do you respond to this? Well, first of all, the mods should clearly have deleted the thread. For reasons that have never been made clear, they didn't. So what to do? What if his threats ARE real, and a woman is attacked, her property damaged, she is injured, or worse, in the melee? Are those who read the thread complicit in this by not reporting it to the police? The police would say - yes, we are.

So delldays puts us all in a position of being complicit with his appalling and illegal threats. It would be so much better if he simply apologised, said he was wrong, and then we can all move on. But he won't - which is all the more extraordinary, given that the events of the last few days have pointed up the issue of violently pursuing 'revenge' (whether against individuals or 'society').

I don't want any part in his ugly little behaviour - and I'm insulted by his presumption that we'd all agree that causing misery and harm to a woman is acceptable.

maybe the mods know it was made up...people do know me away from here also....

give it a rest...christ

It would be plain daft to suggest that gang crime, knife crime and gun crime in London wasn't, in the main, a black crime. If it wasn't you wouldn't have Operation Trident to begin with.

The trouble in Brum was black lads from Nechells and Lozzells but in West Brom and Wolves in was white lads.

What do they have in common? Work shy lazy f**kers who respect nothing or no one.

OMG I didn't realise they were from one family! Poor, poor man.
died in front of him and did not realise it was his son at first ,all he could see was 3 bodies up the road -great dignity and not preaching race hatred,all he knew was his son was killed by one nasty human being in a car. Edited by solentstars

I've no idea if these stats are true or not but if we assume they are, why do you think black people are more likely to commit crime and what can be done about it?

I think it's all about their culture and wanting to be a 'gangsta'. As to what can be done about it - more police stop and searches and more custodial sentences. This however doesn't fix the problem. We are stuck with the problem because in David Camerons words multiculuralism has been a failure. Enoch Powell said how it would end up and he's being proved right.

give it a rest...christ

I'd like to hear that from the mods - because I don't believe it. And in any case, they could not 'know' in the sense that they are not you. They have some explaining to do if they knowingly let that thread run on.

I'd like to hear that from the mods - because I don't believe it. And in any case, they could not 'know' in the sense that they are not you. They have some explaining to do if they knowingly let that thread run on.

ok...seeing as you took those words as gospel then you should have no issue taking these as read

IT WAS MADE UP....

there you go..no need to keep going on is there

ok...seeing as you took those words as gospel then you should have no issue taking these as read

IT WAS MADE UP....

there you go..no need to keep going on is there

Nothing you say has any credibility. I'll be in touch with the mods, and find out the truth. And don't you EVER make threats against women on here and drag us into your squalid little world.

Hello Rioters. Look at your friend, now back to me. Now at your friend, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me but if he stopped using petrol bombs and started using job centre he could potentially be me. Look down, back up. Where are we? You're at an interview with the man your friend could work for. What's in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's an application form to that job you need. Look again. The form is now money. Anything is possible when you get a job and stop looting. I'm on a horse.

I think you should ask for this to be published in the poetry section of the Echo.

Brilliant, barmy post.

Edited by pap

Let me tell you a true story - and you can all make of it what you will.

A few years ago, my youngest daughter was 'going out' with an Afro-Caribbean boy. He was highly intelligent (an A level student at the local grammar school), and a very talented athlete and footballer.

He was stopped and searched almost every weekend night he was out in the local town. Usually he was walking along the road with my daughter, minding his own business. Occasionally he was with a few friends. There was absolutely nothing at all to suggest to the police that he was up to no good. But still he was stopped and searched.

However, when my son (same age, same school but no athletic prowess to speak of) walked in the same town at a weekend he never ever got stopped. Not even when he was with a crowd of friends.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

Let me tell you a story. My friend is Irish, as a child in the 80's every time she came back from Ireland with her family they'd be searched. If they got pulled over they'd be searched as soon as they mentioned their Irish name. They accepted that as the Ira were Irish they were more likely to be searched. Draw your own conclusions. Or does it need to be spelt out

give it a rest...christ

Can I ask you a hypothetical question Thedelldays only you seem to have ignored my question on the Tottenham thread.

Would you rather have a beer with a rioter (of non-specified skin colour or ethnic background) or someone who plans revenge attacks on a woman?

Also I don't believe a word of your description of your difficult early life. None of it happened did it? You had a comfortable upbringing. It's a total work of fiction.

From today's Irish Independent -

The duty of journalists is to tell the truth. If we don't do that, it's the equivalent of a nurse comfortably chatting over a nice cup of tea while an empty saline drip feeds air into a patient's artery. The moment that we think it's more important to protect some comfortable ideological dogma is the moment when our particular patient, truth, begins to die. I take no pleasure in what follows; but there is a job to be done, so here goes.

Perhaps the most astounding element in the British television coverage of the riots over much of England has been the steadfast refusal to mention the race of most of the rioters. They are clearly, and overwhelmingly, Afro-Caribbean, the descendents of immigrants, though such has been the utter British failure to integrate so much of the immigrant population that many have retained something of a Caribbean accent. Admittedly, not all of the rioters are "black": clearly, some white youths have joined in.

But where they have not got race is common, they probably have another feature that joins them: absent father-figures. An astonishing number of young males in London are the sons of single mothers. They have been raised without the presence of a male authority figure to impose familial order, and furthermore and most vitally, to promote the patriarchy.

Contrary to what the feminist mantra of recent decades has proposed, the patriarchy was not invented to oppress woman, but devised by Abraham to control men. Adolescent males, without an imposed order, are as feral as chimpanzees. This is why all societies have adopted rigorous means of imposing authority on teenage boys, and which always requires male authority-figures: either sergeant-majors, or patriarchs or that unfashionable thing, "dads".

But Britain, like Ireland, went down the insane path of encouraging single mothers to have children: indeed, both societies actually created additional incentives for unmarried women to reproduce. It is social lunacy, delinquency turned into state-policy, to encourage women to bear a population of young males without fathers. Yet that is what our two islands have been doing in a weak-minded, abject capitulation to the feminist ideological dogma that men are really redundant in the family. Yet the statistics across the world show that the single mother is far more likely to raise a criminal, a thug or rapist, than the married mother. No fewer than 70% of young offenders in Britain are from single-parent families. It is not mere "poverty" that produces the socially dysfunctional male, so much as father-free families.

Moreover, in all societies in the world where Afro-Caribbeans have settled, there is a problem with male teenage gang-culture. That being the case - for whatever reason - it makes no sense whatever to "reward" single mothers of that background for having boys without a father-figure to control them. The facta are known: black children of single mothers are twice as likely to commit crime as black children with two parents. Nearly 60% of London's Afro-Caribbean mothers are single. If the allure of the male hierarchy in a gang on the street proves irresistible, then ahead awaits social disaster.

There is a third element. Immigration: not of the parents or grandparents of the young males currently dismantling London and other cities, but more recent immigration, much of it white, that prevents young natives, of any ethnic background, getting jobs. There are some 10,000 unemployed in Tottenham - though the moronic oxymoron term "jobseeker" is now the fashionable term to describe the unemployed. No doubt many want jobs - for every job-vacancy in Tottenham, there are 54 applications - but is surely gilding the lily to describe every single dole-taker (whether he in Britain or here) as someone really seeking employment. But that aside, in the past ten years under the egregious and depraved policies of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, an already overcrowded Britain took in over two million immigrants. Where have the jobs gone? That's where.

Six years ago, I wrote a column for "The Irish Times" about the riots then erupting across immigrant areas in France and Britain. Michael D. Higgins TD issued a statement in which he said "The contents of his column today go

beyond his usually crafted cowardice, staying one step on the safe side of

prosecution for incitement to hatred or racism."

"Usually crafted cowardice", eh? Is cowardice really a characteristic of my journalism? And that's before we even come to the delightful implication of racist intent. So, is it remotely surprising that we never had any proper discussion about immigration, if a future presidential candidate of this Republic could feel free to use such vile and actionable language about a critic of our immigration non-policies?

Immigration did not cause our collapse, but the refusal to create an immigration-policy was an intellectual companion to our populist failure to control our banks. And no one can deny this unassailable truth: our unemployment figures have been made immeasurably worse by the large numbers of immigrants who poured unchecked into the Celtic Tiger economy.

It would be plain daft to suggest that gang crime, knife crime and gun crime in London wasn't, in the main, a black crime. If it wasn't you wouldn't have Operation Trident to begin with.

The trouble in Brum was black lads from Nechells and Lozzells but in West Brom and Wolves in was white lads.

What do they have in common? Work shy lazy f**kers who respect nothing or no one.

i remember the good old days of the east end when you had law abiding people like the krays and other london firms,guns and sawn of shotguns .

I think it's all about their culture and wanting to be a 'gangsta'. As to what can be done about it - more police stop and searches and more custodial sentences. This however doesn't fix the problem. We are stuck with the problem because in David Camerons words multiculuralism has been a failure. Enoch Powell said how it would end up and he's being proved right.

Thanks Dune, do you think black people are culturally more inclined to gangsta culture or is it a genetic thing? Also, if multi culturalism has failed then is there an alternative? Or indeed a solution?

I guess you are talking about the "revenge" thread. Just reread it. Post #6 actually encourages the op to commit criminal damage and violent assault, if of course you read it literally. That is the trouble with forums, you never can tell when someone is joking or not.

To add some balance those defending the streets of Eltham were all white.

and those defending the streets of Southall were predominantly Sikh's and those defending the streest in Dalston (where my son is) were predominantly Turkish origin - where does that get us? People are the same whatever colour or creed, some good some bad and most just want to get on with their lives and do the best for their families.

Thanks Dune, do you think black people are culturally more inclined to gangsta culture or is it a genetic thing? Also, if multi culturalism has failed then is there an alternative? Or indeed a solution?
of course he does he would ship them off in chains to the new rhodesia and appoint himself the new ian smith but no women will be allowed on his brave new world:)only men big black strapping men;)

I guess you are talking about the "revenge" thread. Just reread it. Post #6 actually encourages the op to commit criminal damage and violent assault, if of course you read it literally. That is the trouble with forums, you never can tell when someone is joking or not.

Read on.

and those defending the streets of Southall were predominantly Sikh's and those defending the streest in Dalston (where my son is) were predominantly Turkish origin - where does that get us? People are the same whatever colour or creed, some good some bad and most just want to get on with their lives and do the best for their families.

I wonder if those condemn the Millwall lads for protecting their areas will do the same with the Sikhs and Turks. Fair play and respect to all of them.

Where did you see that? Cant see anything on BBC or Sky.

It was on Sky. Pubs in Eltham were closed so Millwall spilled on to the streets, there was a stand off, a few bottles were thrown and now there's 100+ OB blocking off the whole high street. Still a stand off now. Have no idea why Sky stopped reporting it.

Magistrates Association sentencing committee chairman Peter Chapman says it's unlikely any of the younger offenders will go to jail for their part in the riots.

"The statistical probability of going to prison for a young person appearing in the youth court for the first time is very low. It would have to be a very serious grievous crime," he says.

Mr Chapman says shoplifting, breaking and entering or burning a car would fall short of being considered serious enough to send someone under 18 to jail.

It was on Sky. Pubs in Eltham were closed so Millwall spilled on to the streets, there was a stand off, a few bottles were thrown and now there's 100+ OB blocking off the whole high street. Still a stand off now. Have no idea why Sky stopped reporting it.

Twitter is exploding with people saying because it's white people involved now they're claiming it's EDL/BNP and it'll turn into race riots.

From today's Irish Independent -

The duty of journalists is to tell the truth. If we don't do that, it's the equivalent of a nurse comfortably chatting over a nice cup of tea while an empty saline drip feeds air into a patient's artery. The moment that we think it's more important to protect some comfortable ideological dogma is the moment when our particular patient, truth, begins to die. I take no pleasure in what follows; but there is a job to be done, so here goes.

Perhaps the most astounding element in the British television coverage of the riots over much of England has been the steadfast refusal to mention the race of most of the rioters. They are clearly, and overwhelmingly, Afro-Caribbean, the descendents of immigrants, though such has been the utter British failure to integrate so much of the immigrant population that many have retained something of a Caribbean accent. Admittedly, not all of the rioters are "black": clearly, some white youths have joined in.

But where they have not got race is common, they probably have another feature that joins them: absent father-figures. An astonishing number of young males in London are the sons of single mothers. They have been raised without the presence of a male authority figure to impose familial order, and furthermore and most vitally, to promote the patriarchy.

Contrary to what the feminist mantra of recent decades has proposed, the patriarchy was not invented to oppress woman, but devised by Abraham to control men. Adolescent males, without an imposed order, are as feral as chimpanzees. This is why all societies have adopted rigorous means of imposing authority on teenage boys, and which always requires male authority-figures: either sergeant-majors, or patriarchs or that unfashionable thing, "dads".

But Britain, like Ireland, went down the insane path of encouraging single mothers to have children: indeed, both societies actually created additional incentives for unmarried women to reproduce. It is social lunacy, delinquency turned into state-policy, to encourage women to bear a population of young males without fathers. Yet that is what our two islands have been doing in a weak-minded, abject capitulation to the feminist ideological dogma that men are really redundant in the family. Yet the statistics across the world show that the single mother is far more likely to raise a criminal, a thug or rapist, than the married mother. No fewer than 70% of young offenders in Britain are from single-parent families. It is not mere "poverty" that produces the socially dysfunctional male, so much as father-free families.

Moreover, in all societies in the world where Afro-Caribbeans have settled, there is a problem with male teenage gang-culture. That being the case - for whatever reason - it makes no sense whatever to "reward" single mothers of that background for having boys without a father-figure to control them. The facta are known: black children of single mothers are twice as likely to commit crime as black children with two parents. Nearly 60% of London's Afro-Caribbean mothers are single. If the allure of the male hierarchy in a gang on the street proves irresistible, then ahead awaits social disaster.

There is a third element. Immigration: not of the parents or grandparents of the young males currently dismantling London and other cities, but more recent immigration, much of it white, that prevents young natives, of any ethnic background, getting jobs. There are some 10,000 unemployed in Tottenham - though the moronic oxymoron term "jobseeker" is now the fashionable term to describe the unemployed. No doubt many want jobs - for every job-vacancy in Tottenham, there are 54 applications - but is surely gilding the lily to describe every single dole-taker (whether he in Britain or here) as someone really seeking employment. But that aside, in the past ten years under the egregious and depraved policies of Tony Blair and Gordon Brown, an already overcrowded Britain took in over two million immigrants. Where have the jobs gone? That's where.

Six years ago, I wrote a column for "The Irish Times" about the riots then erupting across immigrant areas in France and Britain. Michael D. Higgins TD issued a statement in which he said "The contents of his column today go

beyond his usually crafted cowardice, staying one step on the safe side of

prosecution for incitement to hatred or racism."

"Usually crafted cowardice", eh? Is cowardice really a characteristic of my journalism? And that's before we even come to the delightful implication of racist intent. So, is it remotely surprising that we never had any proper discussion about immigration, if a future presidential candidate of this Republic could feel free to use such vile and actionable language about a critic of our immigration non-policies?

Immigration did not cause our collapse, but the refusal to create an immigration-policy was an intellectual companion to our populist failure to control our banks. And no one can deny this unassailable truth: our unemployment figures have been made immeasurably worse by the large numbers of immigrants who poured unchecked into the Celtic Tiger economy.

Fantastic article.

Magistrates Association sentencing committee chairman Peter Chapman says it's unlikely any of the younger offenders will go to jail for their part in the riots.

"The statistical probability of going to prison for a young person appearing in the youth court for the first time is very low. It would have to be a very serious grievous crime," he says.

Mr Chapman says shoplifting, breaking and entering or burning a car would fall short of being considered serious enough to send someone under 18 to jail.

wtf ? so taking part in a riot & looting shops isn't a serious offence ? no wonder the little sh*ts feel they are un-touchable, they are !

Twitter is exploding with people saying because it's white people involved now they're claiming it's EDL/BNP and it'll turn into race riots.

And so it begins.

I hope the Liberal elite are proud of what they have unleashed upon our country.:(

Let me tell you a story. My friend is Irish, as a child in the 80's every time she came back from Ireland with her family they'd be searched. If they got pulled over they'd be searched as soon as they mentioned their Irish name. They accepted that as the Ira were Irish they were more likely to be searched. Draw your own conclusions. Or does it need to be spelt out

This just reinforces the point I was making. Thank you.

And so it begins.

I hope the Liberal elite are proud of what they have unleashed upon our country.:(

You know what? Many on here deride Dune for his often right angled views, but reading many blogs and articles today, and seeing the sudden change in attitude and approach from the Police (stand-offishness to whacking the feckers), on this he is not far wrong.

In some ways it is ironic that the policies of Blair on Immigration may well have backfired.

Why? Because the recent "wave" of Immigration has been predominatly White Eastern European. They are brought up in an environment that expects hard work (in many cases) and has strong family values. A great many of them have filled low paid jobs, often at the bottom of the ladder, but many of them actually are well educated, or well skilled and many want to work hard and better themselves.

So, the "Inner City" Racial Stereotypes in their hoodies & with their Gangsta "Want it All & I want it Now" culture suddenly find - bingo - jobs going to hard working but white Immigrants.

Somehow, the Irony of the situation on the woolly luvvies has whooshed them by. Their darlings allowed 2 million new immigrants into the UK over their term and the "underpriviliged" classes find they can't get work.

Sort of a Doh :facepalm: moment.

I told you so. Score one for the so called 'Liberal Elite'. By midnight we will have the ****s screaming "EDL, EDL, EDL, EDL"...

What would you do if you heard any saints fans chanting this? I've heard it at an away game (not in the ground I should add).