Radio Station of Choice

Dr Who?

I listen to Talksport and that's pretty much it. I've lost interest in Radio 1, it's just full of awful music now, I can't quite identify with the music on Radio 2 and I find the topics of Talksport (football, ad infinitum) most interesting.

I will occasionally listen to Radio 5 but only if there's anything happening of political interest. If I had to listen to a music radio station, Kerrang...... but of course that only available nationally on DAB, here we can get it on FM.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills

Depends on the time of day. Morning it's Radio 2, Then R5 or Jack (was Coast) but the 'jokes' are starting to really annoy me.

• 1 month later...

I used to listen to 'TalkRadio' avidly before it dumbed down to 'TalkSport'. Used to listen to the likes of Jeremy Beadle, Tommy Boyd, Ian Collins, James Whale and Mike Allen late at night (and on LBC before TalkRadio). Absolute legends.

There doesn't seem to be any decent 'Talk' stations out there anymore....unless anyone can recommend one???

Wake up to Solent and also during my morning bath, then Radio 4 en-route to work. Homeward bound it's a flickathon between the two.

Frequently have a Classic FM session if the traffic's bad to calm myself for the day ahead, particularly effective if there's a heavy meeting planned that day.

Long drives it's usually Classic but around the M25 mrs h has to have Jackie or somesuch 70's crap on.

Guest Dark Sotonic Mills
Jack radio when in the area, but it does get on my wick after a while. IOW radio plays some good stuff late at night.

Solent when Saints are playing, Radio 2 for the traffic when out of the area

Radio 1 makes my brain hurt now......

I listened to Coast on the odd occasion when not listening to R2. Now it has changed to Jack FM I have realised that I really want to do serious harm to Paul Darrow.