Songs for the P*mpey game

SW11_Saint

There'll be a Tesco store where Pompey used to play

a Tesco store where Pompey,

a Tesco store where Pompey,

to the tune of 'She'll be coming round the mountain'.

This is off topic, but we all know it will happen...

When they go, and they will definitely go! I think Southampton requires street parties, perhaps on the same day we parade the trophy (Complete with burning skate scarves hanging of the back of the bus!)

At this street party, there must be natonal news, bon fires. Pompy dressed Guy Fawkes etc. Streets singing there is only one team in hampshire and everyone, singing, arm in arm, when the saints go marching in!!!" then edit and put on youtube.

Seen elsewhere. Killers tune

What's that comin over the hill,

Is it the Taxman, is it the Taxman.

Repeat till exhausted.

Wasn't that by "The Automatic"?

Would be good if we can replace the word "dirty" skate b^stards, with "cheating" skate b^stards in any appropriate lyrics.

They really hate being called cheats.

You cheating skate bast&rds, we f^cken hate you.

For sure. 'Cheating' to replace 'dirty' across the board.

For the last of my three contributions of the day,

to Chelsea's "Carefree":

"Debt free, World Class Academy...

We are the solvent Saints FC...

you've got fat in ya pipes, and ya clock is still f^cked up,

cos ya wasted half a billion on a f^ckin F.A. Cup!"

^^^(Needs to be sung sloooow-ly) ^^^ ;)

We definitely need a song about their children/grandchildren growing up as Saints fans when Pompey are no more. That'd really hit them where it hurts

When your children grow up,

Pompey won't exist, they won't have a side,

Bring you kids to St.Marys and wear red and white with pride,

When your children grow up.

-"In your (insert town) slums" N initial dog **** effort

Pompey won't exist, they won't have a side,

Bring you kids to St.Marys and wear red and white with pride,

When your children grow up.

-"In your (insert town) slums" N initial dog **** effort

Sorry for stealing your idea but how about

When your cheating club dies

You wont have a ground or a football league side

Your kids will be saints fans and smiling with pride

if we are going to sing who the f*ck is laughing now, can we at least get it right. It's NOT clapping all the way through.

Its:

Shala la la la la la la (CLAP CLAP)

Who the f*ck is laughing now.

with the constant clapping all the way through, you can't actually hear the words

Would love to sing WTFILN at them for 90 minutes like they did to us, but there's too many other songs that will get under their skin too.

I was in block 1 for the cup game and I'll never forget the look on their faces and how quickly they stopped singing and looked away EVERY TIME when we waved money/wallets at them. Even at 4-1, you could see how much it pained them that we were still laughing at them.

We need to take that to another level on Saturday. It's revenge time gentlemen.

Apologies to Salt & Pepa (and the Reading forum for the initial twist..)

Let's Talk about Tax, Pompey

Let's talk about VAT

Lets talk about all the bills and staff

you haven't paid lately.....

Apologies to The Clash and the fine tune that is London Calling....

The tax man is coming, the ends zooming in,

The clock is a-ticking, and cash is running thin,

A squad bought on hp, but no one to blame?

You cheating Skate b*stards, have you no shame

Taxman calling, yeah, the're coming for you,

And you know what they said, all of it is true,

Taxman calling at the end of July,

So after all this, won't you f*ck off and die.

Apologies to Salt & Pepa (and the Reading forum for the initial twist..)

Let's Talk about Tax, Pompey

Let's talk about VAT

Lets talk about all the bills and staff

you haven't paid lately.....

Very good. Although 'you've not paid lately' flows better. Still. It's not to the tune of Sloop John B so you've got no chance.

I hate the way these tunes go round the clubs. Every few years it seems 1 tune gets used by every club, so boring and unimaginative. It's like all previous football tunes get forgotten. Did I miss a ruling from the FA that fans must only use this tune from 2010-2012?

I completely agree, there aren't many songs you can say "oh, that's [club's] song" because everyone uses the same song and tweaks it to fit their own club. Of course we will have OWTS but every club is using that now.

Time to write an original!

i think the songs at this game will be grealy dictated by the way the game is going, if we are 1-0 down i can't see us singing "who the f*ck is laughing now" or "you'll never play here again" as a defeat to them would go a long way in assisting them with another game next season.

i think the songs at this game will be grealy dictated by the way the game is going, if we are 1-0 down i can't see us singing "who the f*ck is laughing now" or "you'll never play here again" as a defeat to them would go a long way in assisting them with another game next season.

It'll also be dictated by the total lack of originality and ability to sing any song that doesn't involve clapping like a coked up seal. This will mean we'll end up with the usuals such as OWTSGMI at 10000mph, When i was just a little boy, come on you reds and probably the hilarious "we can smell you over here" & "you're sh*t and you smell of fish" to really get under their skin.

It'll also be dictated by the total lack of originality and ability to sing any song that doesn't involve clapping like a coked up seal. This will mean we'll end up with the usuals such as OWTSGMI at 10000mph, When i was just a little boy, come on you reds and probably the hilarious "we can smell you over here" & "you're sh*t and you smell of fish" to really get under their skin.

We have even managed to find a way of speeding up 'who the f>ck is laughing now' and clapped all the way through it, despite it having a bit where you clap and a bit where you sing. Honestly, I think some of our fans must have clapped all the way through 'if your happy and you know it clap your hands', when they were kids. I can picture the mongs in the nursery now clap clap clap clap with the dispersing teacher trying to explain they should clap at the end.

clap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clapclap clap clap clap