"Project Scum Breaker"

*Halo*

I realise I'm adding to this thread but how the hell has this made 3 pages?! The Skates are probably reading this laughing their heads off.

Get a grip!

Exactly. Thread started by an absolute odd ball and lapped up by many. Sums a lot of this forum up.

According to a skate I know, the real pwoper nawty ones are catching the ferry from Pompey to IoW and then IoW to Soton..... Guess we'll see....

Not just proper nawty, but proper clever too. Bet the rozzers haven't planned for that manoeuvre.

I realise I'm adding to this thread but how the hell has this made 3 pages?! The Skates are probably reading this laughing their heads off.

Get a grip!

they can read now? Shi t we are in for it. With intelligence upgrades of that significance maybe they are capable of planning such deeds.

As normal they will all get a little over excited coming up to the big city and p is s themselves improving on the overall odour which lingers around them.

And no doubt when we get to 5 nil we had better stop because i cant imagine they have mastered counting to 6 and higher yet whilst all the reading has gone on.

I read somewhere that the instructions for the 'bubbles' were posted on line when originally anounced and they all thought it was to do with their West ham games

I tell you now Jamie, me and the lads are well up for this one. Once i put my stone Island jumper on its like an invicible forcefield of invicibility takes over me. I'll be there, bouncing around making throat slitting gestures at the buses as they go past. I'll be there outside the ground doing the trampoline calling it on desperate for them to slip the OB and make have it with them toe to toe outside the ground. AFter the game ill race home straight onto the innnerezzz to tell those dirty skates exactly what i'd have done to them if it wasn't for the bubble and the old bill.

IF it is the 657 we are talking Harringtons, SheepSkins and Doc Martins although their carer's will have to help em put the boots on

IF it is the 657 we are talking Harringtons' date=' SheepSkins and Doc Martins although their carer's will have to help em put the boots on[/quote']

Meeting many of the old crew in a certain pub in Salisbury on my trips back, none of them have actually been to a game for a couple of seasons.

In respect to them, they saw what was happening to their club and refused to put any money into the pockets of the crooks and mirages that came and went of late.

If I read their emotions right, they would FAR rather set up an Operation Break Crooks than bother with us.

And with their bad hips, bad knees and eyesight these days some of them would have trouble walkinbg the length of Platform 6 to get on the train down

Latest rumour is the 657 boys are heading to Ryde then going to invade us via Cowes ferry, came from a matey who works with them in the dockyard!!

what they going to do...terrorise tourists heading to/from the island...?

good luck to them wandering around st marys/northam.....

its all a load of tosh lol

Next season, the 657 is more likely to relate to the average home attendance, rather than a train time in the 70's.

Reminds me of the graffiti in the toilets of the Joiners. A Pompey fan had written "657 crew" under which a Saints fan had added "average attendence at Fratton Park". Used to make me chuckle every time I saw it, but then I'm easily pleased.

Played Paulsgrove other week, lovely place, there lads were saying there wont be no trouble OB is doing the same thing as with down there, ticket on coach monitoring well known individuals who are going and ones trying to get a train have no chance from leaving skateville, so i can see the ferry idear being true but im sure someone would wonder why large groups of men are trying to go POMPEY TO IOW TO SOTON.

Originally Posted by stkev7

"I realise I'm adding to this thread but how the hell has this made 3 pages?! The Skates are probably reading this laughing their heads off."

Get a grip!

Lets all ,' LAUGHFF' at the Scarey storie telling skates

Latest rumour is the 657 boys are heading to Ryde then going to invade us via Cowes ferry, came from a matey who works with them in the dockyard!!

Some of them work in the dockyard? Now I know you are kidding. Skates and work, 2 words not often found in the same sentence.

Never mind rumours of the 'skate invasion' , what about any 'reception committees' to meet them on arrival ?

I heard that a group of Sholing Hell's Grannies Knitting Circle are going to ambush them and take them to a jam and jerusalem afternoon in a local church hall to stop them from getting too bored as they won't have tickets for the match.

Played Paulsgrove other week, lovely place, there lads were saying there wont be no trouble OB is doing the same thing as with down there, ticket on coach monitoring well known individuals who are going and ones trying to get a train have no chance from leaving skateville, so i can see the ferry idear being true but im sure someone would wonder why large groups of men are trying to go POMPEY TO IOW TO SOTON.
Crikey! - where do I start? :uhoh:

2qjga5t.jpg

Think this is a more likely scenario on the A27. Sure the spotter plane will pick them off though!

It'll kick off somewhere, guaranteed. it will be 'News'. It will be started by Skates. Saints will still win promotion, and Pompey will be liquidated at the end of the season. And the sun will rise in the morning.

I hope nothing happens in or around the ground (I don't think it will) because it's just not worth going to prison for.