"Project Scum Breaker"

*Halo*

Just had a rather strange 'run in' with one of the 'blue few' this evening. (This was in Bournemouth where I live now by the way, not Southampton).

I had in my hand a Saints carrier bag (from the Megastore), when I was approached by a relatively 'normal' looking (for a skate at least), well dressed, 'businessman' type.

"You scummers don't know what's coming for you on Saturday mate"; were the words he chose to open dialogue with me.

I humoured him, thinking he was talking in football terms at first, but it soon became apparent that he was not. I don't know why he chose to tell me this, as quite obviously it was not something I was likely to keep to myself, but the summary of his 'revelations' is as follows:

The typical knuckledragging 657 crew type species of skate, 'allegedly' have planned something called "Project Scum Breaker". I would have thought this would have been out on the skate forums by now if there is any truth in it, so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else has heard anything of it.

According to this strange skate, who was very calm and completely un-antagonistic, "Project Scum Breaker" has three parts:

1). Operation Action Station: Lots of not very pleasant or friendly types are 'allegedly' descending on mass via Southampton Central. No intention of going to the game of course, just coming down for "one last visit" to "pay their respects".

(No time of arrival was mentioned).

2). Operation Infiltration: Certain skates have visited SMS during the season 'incognito', to get on the database, and have acquired tickets at random places throughout the crowd, which have been distributed to those who will "use them well".

3). Operation Invasion: Many of those who are at the game, are 'allegedly' planning a mass pitch invasion, hoping to spark retaliation from us, leading to the game being abandoned, and us getting a points deduction for failure to control the crowd.

Now, there is of course a high likelihood that this is pure fantasy, as most of the kind of skates who'd be likely to want to do this kind of thing, are unlikely to be able to spell the word operation, let alone actually plan and effectively execute one.

But probable delusion and lunacy aside, this was obviously not something I could just 'sit on'.

Just be aware of the possibility, however remote, that this could be their plan of action; and if indeed number 3) occurs, please think first of our Club and its hopefully impending promotion before you react.

Don't fall into their trap. Let the German Shepherds deal with them. ;)

Like I said, probably utter boll*cks, and just a skate on a wind up, but I'm sure you can still see why I felt it necessary to bring this strange encounter out into the light of 'public' scrutiny. I'm sure we must have a resident "intelligence" presence amongst us monitoring things too, so hopefully in the remote event of any truth in this, the information may prove 'useful' to someone.

Enough from me anyway, must be on my way out shortly; just wanted to get this up now, rather than wait until I'm on tomorrow.

Anyone else heard anything that may corroborate any of this?

Every single time we've played them in my lifetime i've heard **** like this, every single time it's been lies. Oh expect for the one time they decided to go and see and band before the game for some reason and well.... didn't go that well for them that day did it?

If there is a skate sat next to me I won't be sitting on my hands, but they will also be surrounded by a block full of us scummers so would be pretty stupid to kick off.

I remember hearing from an "ITK" about a bunch of the savamptan yewf taking a minibus/van down to gosport to go loco down in alcopolko, did any of that actually transpire?

Barely 14000 of them can be arsed to go to their home games for ten quid, the thought of them weighing out money to riot in West Quay is a stretch too far. The plod will be very aware of any plans for the ground, plus any skate stupid enough to **** about will simply be arrested either re-entering or exiting the bubble.

They are not, were never and will never be scary. The only 6,5 or 7 you will see Saturday will be our goal tally.

Happens every time, or should that be is supposed to happen every time. I was told almost the exact same story years ago by some old, fat nosed, stinking skate I used to work with. What actually happened? Feckall.

There is by the way a thread on their less intelligent forum talking about going to southampton by train etc etc.

Even our very own genius on here, Jackanory had some plan how he would infiltrate the bubble, he just ended up just sitting quietly in the home end. I expect the skates will do the same at best. At worst, they will get the train going in the wrong direction and end up in Brighton.

I can't seeing this being true somehow. You would have to be an absolute nut job to buy a ticket in the opposing end at any local Derby match. Even if a fairly large group of people did it and you were pretty hard, you'd still be outnumbered by a large majority.

You've got to hand it to them.

A brilliantly planned military operation.

Years of preparation.

But it all goes tits up because a skate in a suit decides to divulge the entire scheme to a guy in a Bournemouth pub carrying a Saints Megastore carrier bag.

I guess that was the one random eventuality they didn't quite count on, hey?

Rumbled again.

I think that explains why no skates watch the **** dished out by a crap football team because they are down St Mary's enjoying some decent football for once?As for the coming down for some action in the Southampton parks etc.... pop along by debenhams as I will get some of my m8's to show you some SKATEboard moves.

This is spreading.

I've heard that members of their crew are going round the Booze Shops down here stealing every bottle of OSH in the place and injecting frozen chicken breasts with Blue Dye in all the Supermarkets.

They've also squealed to the local OB that our fav watching pub breaks the local rules by letting us sip cups of Kilkenny flavoured Tea during the 2 hour daily dry period here when booze can't be served (ie game time Saturday)

They are just So Despicable

Just had a rather strange 'run in' with one of the 'blue few' this evening. (This was in Bournemouth where I live now by the way, not Southampton).

I had in my hand a Saints carrier bag (from the Megastore), when I was approached by a relatively 'normal' looking (for a skate at least), well dressed, 'businessman' type.

"You scummers don't know what's coming for you on Saturday mate"; were the words he chose to open dialogue with me.

I humoured him, thinking he was talking in football terms at first, but it soon became apparent that he was not. I don't know why he chose to tell me this, as quite obviously it was not something I was likely to keep to myself, but the summary of his 'revelations' is as follows:

The typical knuckledragging 657 crew type species of skate, 'allegedly' have planned something called "Project Scum Breaker". I would have thought this would have been out on the skate forums by now if there is any truth in it, so I thought I'd throw it out there to see if anyone else has heard anything of it.

According to this strange skate, who was very calm and completely un-antagonistic, "Project Scum Breaker" has three parts:

1). Operation Action Station: Lots of not very pleasant or friendly types are 'allegedly' descending on mass via Southampton Central. No intention of going to the game of course, just coming down for "one last visit" to "pay their respects".

(No time of arrival was mentioned).

2). Operation Infiltration: Certain skates have visited SMS during the season 'incognito', to get on the database, and have acquired tickets at random places throughout the crowd, which have been distributed to those who will "use them well".

3). Operation Invasion: Many of those who are at the game, are 'allegedly' planning a mass pitch invasion, hoping to spark retaliation from us, leading to the game being abandoned, and us getting a points deduction for failure to control the crowd.

Now, there is of course a high likelihood that this is pure fantasy, as most of the kind of skates who'd be likely to want to do this kind of thing, are unlikely to be able to spell the word operation, let alone actually plan and effectively execute one.

But probable delusion and lunacy aside, this was obviously not something I could just 'sit on'.

Just be aware of the possibility, however remote, that this could be their plan of action; and if indeed number 3) occurs, please think first of our Club and its hopefully impending promotion before you react.

Don't fall into their trap. Let the German Shepherds deal with them. ;)

Like I said, probably utter boll*cks, and just a skate on a wind up, but I'm sure you can still see why I felt it necessary to bring this strange encounter out into the light of 'public' scrutiny. I'm sure we must have a resident "intelligence" presence amongst us monitoring things too, so hopefully in the remote event of any truth in this, the information may prove 'useful' to someone.

Enough from me anyway, must be on my way out shortly; just wanted to get this up now, rather than wait until I'm on tomorrow.

Anyone else heard anything that may corroborate any of this?

I've already thought for a good long time that the very worst thing our fans (Northam "yoof", are you listening ?) can do, is engage with the Skate trouble-makers on Saturday.

Not only does the Football League appear to not have a lot of love for us, the corridors of footballing power in England are stack with Wham sympathisers, just itching for an excuse to bolster Big Fat Sam's faltering promotion campaign.

Isn't the fair on The Common this weekend? I seem to remember Pompey paying a visit one Bank Holiday - perhaps they were visiting relatives?

As already stated why come to the match at SMS if you can't be bothered to go to Fratton Park? Some of you forget - it's not about football for these lads they are knuckle draggers of the highest order.

The problem we have is many of the knuckle draggers still live in the 1980's - and glory in the mayhem. Stories like these are flashbacks to the "Green Street" & "Football Factory" era when every team had a firm, and bragging rights were not about time spent on the pitch.

Just a couple of points:

1. So what if blokes from Portsmouth get a train to Southampton? Hundreds do it every day!

2. Kicking off in pubs around the City...it happens every weekend somewhere!

3. Pitch invasion...like yeah that's going to happen!

The problem for many is that IF anything like this does happen - it will be innocent people that are targeted. Fans in colours would be targeted...they should try the drinking houses around Southampton where fans don't wear colours...The Bricklayers Arms?

I'm sure plod is well aware of any potential trouble makers movements - the problem is they think they are football fans, and treat real fans like animals.

The infamous 657 where just a bunch of thugs that attached itself to Portsmouth FC - pretty sure if we dig deep enough our club has a similar group. Let's out them and set up a Battle Royal in Flemming Park before the game. That has a big fence around it so no one else will get injured or hurt

Absolutely zero chance of points deduction if widespread disorder breaks out - reason being West Ham v Millwall league cup game went ballistic on pitch and around ground with no ramifications.

As much chance of a points deduction as there is of the Skates actually backing up their words with actions...

200 coming to England Macadonia

Loads in the home end for Cup game

Operation Scum Breaker (Mong name btw)

100 top 657 going to St Marys St... Oh actually they did back up words once, doubt they'll do it again though ;-)

I really do think there must be something in the water in P*mpey. They always come out with this deluded drivel. It's so comical (especially that they think it actually intimidates!). Most P*mpey fans are happy, clappy, scarf wearers.

I do however really hope try to put point 2 into operation. Good luck with that lads ;-)

Lol. I had a feeling this would descend into hilarity. :lol:

You've got to hand it to them.

A brilliantly planned military operation.

Years of preparation.

But it all goes tits up because a skate in a suit decides to divulge the entire scheme to a guy in a Bournemouth pub carrying a Saints Megastore carrier bag.

I guess that was the one random eventuality they didn't quite count on, hey?

That's the most amusing part for me.

If this guy actually believed what he was telling me, and he seemed to, what a great idea to tell the enemy all about your plans. :lol:

Obviously not been reading Sun Tzu's Art of War. ;)

The first rule of Project Scum Breaker is: you do not talk about Project Scum Breaker.

The second rule of Project Scum Breaker is: you do not talk about Project Scum Breaker to a bloke in Bournemouth carrying a Saints megastore bag.

Lol, love it. :D

Thanks for sending me off to work with a laugh.

Lol. I had a feeling this would descend into hilarity. :lol:

That's the most amusing part for me.

If this guy actually believed what he was telling me, and he seemed to, what a great idea to tell the enemy all about your plans. :lol:

Obviously not been reading Sun Tzu's Art of War. ;)

Lol, love it. :D

Thanks for sending me off to work with a laugh.

Why did you go to the time and effort of making up your opening post?

If last time was a dress rehearsal, expect to see the skate hardcore speed walking up Brittania road in a exit tribute to Benny Hill. Their hooligan element is an urban myth, and they are as threatening as John Barrowman...

Wouldn't want to be locked in a room alone with him to be fair