Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

#ITKPM2013-2

This is not a drill! Latest ITK PM info is that a major deal has just been completed! It is not LD that was yesterday ITK PM! This is brand new ITK PM!

#ITKPM2013-2

Major deal !!!!! presume it must have something to do with Saintsweb discount for durex little fella's condoms ?

#ITKPM2013-2

This is not a drill! Latest ITK PM info is that a major deal has just been completed! It is not LD that was yesterday ITK PM! This is brand new ITK PM!

#ITKPM2013-2

You better not be yanking my chain here Bear. You know I don't like that.

I'm not jokes! You can tell I'm not doing a jokes, cos if this was jokes it would not be v.funny!

#ITKPM2013-2 is real yo! It is genuine ITK pm that i have received + others from muppet shows have received! I don't think it is wider forum cos the #ITKPM2013 originator is muppet shows contributor in good standing & knows many on main boards can not be trusted with vital datas! If you feel you should be receiving #ITKPM2013-2 then do more posts in muppet shows!

Latest infos includes details of photo-shoot!

Believe in #ITKPM2013-2 yo! This is not a drill!

I'm not jokes! You can tell I'm not doing a jokes, cos if this was jokes it would not be v.funny!

#ITKPM2013-2 is real yo! It is genuine ITK pm that i have received + others from muppet shows have received! I don't think it is wider forum cos the #ITKPM2013 originator is muppet shows contributor in good standing & knows many on main boards can not be trusted with vital datas! If you feel you should be receiving #ITKPM2013-2 then do more posts in muppet shows!

Latest infos includes details of photo-shoot!

Believe in #ITKPM2013-2 yo! This is not a drill!

When will infos become publics yo?

I dunno! If all the facts in #ITKPM2013-2 is true then i dunno why they is not announcing like tonight or tomorrow or whatever!

never mind ITKPM2013-2 tell us about ITKPM2013-1.

Now personally Bearsy, and I don't want you to get all huffed about this, I think that you are "conting fleurette" as the French would say.

He isn't, that is a Luke Shaw fan tribute account.

Luke Shaw Fans ‏@OfficialShaw23 20m

Big thanks to @Dean__Hammond...massive help through the back 2 back promotions. Good luck in the future! #saintsfc pic.twitter.com/tRcQYSYOMq

Right...so where's he going then that needs good luck.

I very much doubt whoever is behind "Luke Shaw Fans Twitter account" knows. That Tweet is probably based on Pochettino confirming yesterday that Hammond isn't in his plans.

really must catch up with that interview then, still 24 minutes is a bit long for a bear of very little brain such as myself.

What I need is a précis of it in about, say 10 lines.

really must catch up with that interview then, still 24 minutes is a bit long for a bear of very little brain such as myself.

What I need is a précis of it in about, say 10 lines.

I'll do it in four...

- Hammond, Sharp, De Ridder, Chaplow, Tadanari Lee - surplus to requirements

- Banega, Damião, Wanyama on Pochettino's wanted list

- Pochettino wants 2 or 3 more players

- Team doing two training sessions per day, one at 9am one at 5pm

I'll do it in four...

- Hammond, Sharp, De Ridder, Chaplow, Tadanari Lee - surplus to requirements

- Banega, Damião, Wanyama on Pochettino's wanted list

- Pochettino wants 2 or 3 more players

- Team doing two training sessions per day, one at 9am one at 5pm

not JonnoQuick then

not JonnoQuick then

Pochettino didn't list the players, Simon Peach asked him about Hammond, Sharp, De Ridder, Chaplow, Tadanari Lee and Pochettino merely confirmed they weren't in his plans. Had the question included Jonathan Forte, Lee Barnard and Aaron Martin then I think he would have said the same of them. The club has moved too quickly for a lot of players.

Pochettino didn't list the players, Simon Peach asked him about Hammond, Sharp, De Ridder, Chaplow, Tadanari Lee and Pochettino merely confirmed they weren't in his plans. Had the question included Jonathan Forte, Lee Barnard and Aaron Martin then I think he would have said the same.

right sounds as if he knows what he's doing then. Should have shifted all of those last season. Stupid Adkins sentimentality no doubt.

right sounds as if he knows what he's doing then. Should have shifted all of those last season. Stupid Adkins sentimentality no doubt.

That or holding onto the squad so we could field a team in the event we were relegated. Most of those players would have been involved in our Championship team had we been relegated cause we'd have been selling Lambert, Lallana, Schneiderlin etc

That or holding onto the squad so we could field a team in the event we were relegated. Most of those players would have been involved in our Championship team had we been relegated cause we'd have been selling Lambert, Lallana, Schneiderlin etc

Like NC would allow us to get relegated :rolleyes::rolleyes: Where in the xx year plan is getting relegated. If it ain't in the plan it ain't going to happen.

Was a HCDAJFU on here a while back but was dismissed for his poor time at Hull etc but tonight Jozy Altidore has signed for Sunderland.

Just the sort of striker we could've done with.

http://jozyaltidore.com/news_media/breaking-news-altidore-heading-back-to-epl-gets-transfer-to-sunderland/

Not sure. Sunderland seem to be buying a whole new squad but nothing overly impressive.

Much prefer our opposite approach of quality over quantity.

interesting to see how he does. Better than Danny graham anyway.

Literally ANYONE would have been better than Danny Graham, sodding Ali Dia would be more effective. Single worst player I have seen, he just did not care at all when we went up there last season.