Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Quite agree. There are too many posters on here who seem to get off on being "characters". Bearsy at least has a certain charm and is quite harmless. Most of the others (we all know who they are) are irritating in the extreme. Mind you, I expect that this is their raison d'etre.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I agree. Free speech should be banned.

I agree. Free speech should be banned.

Where exactly did I say that? I accept that everyone has an opinion and am quite happy to sensibly debate any subject with anybody but I do get ****ed off with those who post stuff on here just to get a reaction and to cement their image as a "character." Sound familiar?

........ who knew being ITK would generate such hatred? I announce the Lovren deal, the Wanyama agent demands, the kit release date, the player release list, the interest in Damiao, Banega ect ect...

.... but personally' date=' if I were in the know, I wouldn't spout the same line "I broke the blah blah blah blah story" every 5 minutes someone challenges your ITK credibility[/quote']

Me me me..look at me. Interesting that Monk .gave exactly the same info but isn't being slated like you are. Maybe it's not the info that people have an issue with but your attitude and belief that you're something special and like to try and lord it over people. Just a thought mate.

Exactly!

Please show me where you broke the Damiano interest too Glasgow. I've checked through both the Damiano thread and this one and as far as I can see you are no where near the first person to mention our interest.

I'm sure if I could be arsed to look through the Banega thread and other threads for stories you claim to have broke (which as someone has said seem to be growing in numbers) it would be the same.

I'd suggest if anyone likes to hear snippets of saints transfer information yet do not really care if it is true or not then simply sign up to ****ter and follow anything with the saintsfc hashtag. There are a number of 'agent' accounts linking us with Messi and the like which you can get wet over

Where exactly did I say that? I accept that everyone has an opinion and am quite happy to sensibly debate any subject with anybody but I do get ****ed off with those who post stuff on here just to get a reaction and to cement their image as a "character." Sound familiar?

+2 Rep points

Norwich finally waking up. They have made a good shift this summer in their transfer policy.

Van Wolfswinkel is a phenomenal signing for them. I think SRL has proved that he is twice the player Holt is, by the way. There were a lot of lazy comparisons, people saying that he was 'our Grant Holt.' Not a bit of it. Holt's move downwards proves it for me.

:lol: i love how many times a player is written off because someone has "a mate that supports ABC and says hes rubbish"
I love how many times a **** player is suggested as a possible signing for us just because they are no longer under some sort if contract. It's usually by someone that hasn't seen the guy play much.

According to Forth Official on twitter we are after Demichelis.

Can't see us signing another CB but who knows.

"@FourthOfficial_: Southampton and River Plate are in talks with Malaga defender Martin Demichelis who is a free agent #SaintsFC"

That was a tweet from forth official.

I've heard of him but don't know if he is any good?

played for river plate

Bayern Munich for 7 years, winning leagues, cups and a champions league final (runners up)

and just left malaga (like many players)

is 32

Edited by Batman

Southampton and River Plate are in talks with Malaga defender Martin Demichelis who is a free agent #SaintsFC

Reports in Spain say we are in talks with Martin Demichelis who would be a free transfer (and a great signing IMO).

That was a tweet from forth official.

I've heard of him but don't know if he is any good?

According to Forth Official on twitter we are after Demichelis.

Can't see us signing another CB but who knows.

"@FourthOfficial_: Southampton and River Plate are in talks with Malaga defender Martin Demichelis who is a free agent #SaintsFC"

It doesn't originate from FourthOfficial, it is on other websites...

http://www.eyefootball.com/news/14228/Southampton-to-open-talks-with-Martin-Demichelis.html

played for river plate

Bayern Munich for 7 years, winning leagues, cups and a champions league

and just left malaga (like many players)

is 32

Any idea what style CB. Hopefully a commanding 6ft+ player. Good experience too by the sounds of it.

Any idea what style CB. Hopefully a commanding 6ft+ player. Good experience too by the sounds of it.

started his career as a DM and was converted to a CB by Louis Van Gaal at Bayern

a 'tough tackling' defender Signed by Pelligrini

you would think that both Lovren and demichellis would both be better than jos and jose.

we shall see

Youd think given Demichellis has played for Bayern and Argentina more than 30 times he's be miles better than those two.

DeMichellis is a quality CB. Was playing CL football last season, so no one can doubt his ability. Great experience at 32. Would be quite a coup on a free transfer IMO.

Played in the Quarters of the CL last season, and scored 4 in the league last season. That'ld certainly be strengthening the back line. Would be Cortese's oldest outfield signing since Jaidi though wouldn't it?