Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Not strictly related to Saints and sorry for going slightly off topic but good to see Bart is rebuilding a career for himself.

A good year at Notts County looks to have potentially got him a move back to the Championship with Ipswich.

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/23154/blues-move-for-ex-loanee-keeper

Good for him, had a soft spot for him for no reason, especially after that monumental balls up at home to blackpool.

Glasgow has been a bit quiet.... Tick rock on the old reputation....

Would be happy to be proven wrong mind but personally, if I were in the know, I wouldn't spout the same line "I broke the blah blah blah blah story" every 5 minutes someone challenges your ITK credibility. I'd probably take the smug high ground and simply say "chose to believe what you want, we shall see..."

Besides, a couple of the things you 'broke' I'm pretty sure were broke by others before you.

Only people ITK in this forum from what I've seen are VMAN and K Billy. Everyone else seems to be 'look at me'...

Like I said, happy to be proved wrong but boasting about things you claim to know, drawing in others like the pied piper draws in rats doesn't make you look good when it doesn't come off.

Miltonroader the second!

Would be happy to be proven wrong mind but personally, if I were in the know, I wouldn't spout the same line "I broke the blah blah blah blah story" every 5 minutes someone challenges your ITK credibility. I'd probably take the smug high ground and simply say "chose to believe what you want, we shall see..."

Besides, a couple of the things you 'broke' I'm pretty sure were broke by others before you.

Only people ITK in this forum from what I've seen are VMAN and K Billy. Everyone else seems to be 'look at me'...

Like I said, happy to be proved wrong but boasting about things you claim to know, drawing in others like the pied piper draws in rats doesn't make you look good when it doesn't come off.

Miltonroader the second!

Glasgow Saint has a 100% record

Miltonroader the second!

Hey don't be disrespectful to Miltons, he was on medication and had to sneak on here when his carer wasn't looking. Considering the stuff that happened to him I think he was brave to come on here in an area dominated by men.

* tick tock

Then he doesn't have long before that 100% record is broken...

Good use of your three posts with those last two CL +1 reputations point

Just an observation, but strange how the usual suspects either flood the site or dare I say “crawl back under their shell” depending on hour of reckoning??

A wise man (not me) once said if there is nothing to say, don’t say it!

tick tock - tick tock tock - great catch phrase in a great film - all IMHO :-)

Hmmm. I have kept quiet for a while now after the abuse I got last year during the transfer season.

We moved early initially but once again we seem to have lost momentum. Still, I think we have enough to survive, which is probably the main intent of the management.

Hmmm. I have kept quiet for a while now after the abuse I got last year during the transfer season.

We moved early initially but once again we seem to have lost momentum. Still, I think we have enough to survive, which is probably the main intent of the management.

5 days into the main window, I think you should have kept quiet for a bit longer young man!

Hmmm... Real Sociedad now have the possibility of losing Illarramendi to Real Madrid, didn't someone post about Morgan possibly going there as his replacement? And how often do teams play each other in pre-season friendlies when they've just done a deal over a player.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/324653/?

Maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6785 in typical SWF style, but I'd certainly feel more comfortable when we've signed another DM.

That's it? That's your routine for this season? Jees.

Come back with something a bit more creative Dalek. Remember you have to maintain this level of hilarity all season.

Hmmm... Real Sociedad now have the possibility of losing Illarramendi to Real Madrid, didn't someone post about Morgan possibly going there as his replacement? And how often do teams play each other in pre-season friendlies when they've just done a deal over a player.

Maybe putting 2 and 2 together and getting 6785 in typical SWF style, but I'd certainly feel more comfortable when we've signed another DM.

Morgan won't be leaving and definitely not to RS.

He isn't leaving this summer and they couldnt match anywhere near his wages despite CL qualifier.

I personally think he's more than happy at Saints and will stay for sure. I also think he's head and shoulders our most influential player. But I would be surprised if Sociedad could get nowhere near his wage demands. Does anyone know roughly what we pay Morgan? Circa £35/£40k p/week maybe?

Eh? What the hell has happened to our Yo Yo strategy, that's the problem with this club, no consistent approach. We're doomed :scared:

Glasgow Saint has a 100% record

Thank you MOSaint........ who knew being ITK would generate such hatred? I announce the Lovren deal, the Wanyama agent demands, the kit release date, the player release list, the interest in Damiao, Banega ect ect ect but still some SWF saddos want to discredit moi.

For the SWF obsessives i should have included a number of small prints under my post last sunday.

I passed on the news i was told by a senior SFC assosiate and by all accounts this was 100% correct (again)

What i am unable to control is the club announcement........ Lovren for example joined Saints June 4th but the official announcement wasnt until the 14th 10 days later

Work permits ect ect ect all need to be rubber stamped before a club like SFC announce a player transfer.

My message to the SWF crazies is RELAX

Thank you MOSaint........ who knew being ITK would generate such hatred? I announce the Lovren deal, the Wanyama agent demands, the kit release date, the player release list, the interest in Damiao, Banega ect ect ect but still some SWF saddos want to discredit moi.

For the SWF obsessives i should have included a number of small prints under my post last sunday.

I passed on the news i was told by a senior SFC assosiate and by all accounts this was 100% correct (again)

What i am unable to control is the club announcement........ Lovren for example joined Saints June 4th but the official announcement wasnt until the 14th 10 days later

Work permits ect ect ect all need to be rubber stamped before a club like SFC announce a player transfer.

So work permits you say.....that means a non-european then ;)

Maybe it's because we are after Antoine Griezmann

Genius. So you announce one in, one out within the next 7 days, but that could really mean the next 2/3 weeks.

People aren't actually taking this guy seriously, are they?

May be of some interest:

Ipswich have placed a bid for Bartos Bialkowski.

Edit: apologies already posted

Last I checked (admittedly a while ago) he was highly rated by the Notts County fans. His time here was ruined by that injury, such a shame.

Genius. So you announce one in, one out within the next 7 days, but that could really mean the next 2/3 weeks.

Entertaining? Yes

Taking him seriously? No chance

Of course not! The guy's hilarious.

Me me me..look at me. Interesting that Monk .gave exactly the same info but isn't being slated like you are. Maybe it's not the info that people have an issue with but your attitude and belief that you're something special and like to try and lord it over people. Just a thought mate.

Just spoke to you know who.

- The signing I eluded too was in fact Wanyama (first time I've ever got a name out of him). He wasn’t too sure what’s going on but pointed out how they like to do everything behind the scenes.

- Maurico, Les and Nicola working very hard, expect to see at least one of the players linked to be finalised.

- All the coaching staff big fans of Damiao.

- Lovren was actually signed a few days before it was announced.

- Two session's a day 9am and 5pm : Early pre-season testing was significantly positive compared to last year's pre season's results.

- Calum Chambers & Matty Target to be used in pre-season.

- Kelvin potentially involved with GK coaching ( working on badges)

- Really pleased with his additional year's contract, loves the vibe at the club.

- Staplewood excites him.

The most open and relaxed I've seen him regarding Saints.

- The signing I eluded too was in fact Wanyama (first time I've ever got a name out of him). He wasn’t too sure what’s going on but pointed out how they like to do everything behind the scenes.

- Maurico, Les and Nicola working very hard, expect to see at least one of the players linked to be finalised.

- Two session's a day 9am and 5pm : Early pre-season testing was significantly positive compared to last year's pre season's results.

- Really pleased with his additional year's contract, loves the vibe at the club.

So is deal likely to be done still?

who is you know who

PM?

I assume your last two points refer to KD and not your contact?

I assume your last two points refer to KD and not your contact?

No, refer to contact.

For those who are not sure who my 'contact' is (not a fan of the contact/source lingo) I have previously mentioned who it is, not too keen on constantly throwing their name around on here.

Monk, did you speak to your contact regarding "getting the ball out" in pre-season training? I understand that there was a lot of emphasis on this during pre-season training under NA, but from what i've heard in interviews and seen on video, Pochettino seems to be focussing much more on the fitness side of things before any ball work starts. What does he reckon to it?

No, refer to contact.

For those who are not sure who my 'contact' is (not a fan of the contact/source lingo) I have previously mentioned who it is, not too keen on constantly throwing their name around on here.

Cheers, thanks for the update.

No, refer to contact.

Ok, cheers Monk

Everyone at the club very excited and positive about the new season. Working very hard in training which is exhausting them but getting them ready. Plenty of ball work. They cannot wait to get started. Still no info on players coming in. If a player does not buy into the tactics, training and vision he will not be signed or if he is already part of the squad he will find himself having to move on.

My contact says Southampton Football club will be unrecognisable at all levels in the next 3 years. There is a real excitement and ambition within the club.