Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

To be honest I am astounded by the PM I, too, received never expected the person to be ITK.

However, the following PM is what really shocked me and would shock the SaintsWeb to it's core if it ever got into the mainstream, isn't that right Glasgow??

far more open about potential transfers than recent years

That may be because we're now in a position to challenge other big clubs for transfers whereas in the climb up the leagues with Adkins we could have been easily usurped. The change of management thing does ring truer though.

One thing that pops to mind though.

No questions about possible wingers....

I do hope we bring one more attacking midfielder or winger in. Hopefully the Bueno/Stoch rumours aren't completely dead in the water. We looked a bit lightweight attacking-wise when Punch dropped out of favour at the tail end of last season and Lallana was out of form. Then Ramirez went and got suspended. Definitely room for another attacking midfielder IMO.

Can't say I speak for all those not in receipt of the ITK PM but from the overplaying of the contents of said PM, if it's anyone less than Lionel Messi we are all going to be burning our season tickets outside SMS.

i know that pretending bout ITK pm's is v.annoying, but seriously, there is an actual, genuine ITK pm bout v.exciting new signing. The most amazing thing is who it's come from, most people on here would consider this person a shit-head, i know i do, the last person you'd imagine having ITK contacts.

#ITKPM2013 is real, yo. This is not a drill.

To be honest I am astounded by the PM I, too, received never expected the person to be ITK.

However, the following PM is what really shocked me and would shock the SaintsWeb to it's core if it ever got into the mainstream, isn't that right Glasgow??

Wink

i know that pretending bout ITK pm's is v.annoying, but seriously, there is an actual, genuine ITK pm bout v.exciting new signing. The most amazing thing is who it's come from, most people on here would consider this person a shit-head, i know i do, the last person you'd imagine having ITK contacts.

#ITKPM2013 is real, yo. This is not a drill.

Comedy gold right there... I LOL'd at that one :rolleyes:

Did anyone else think it was strange that Pooch mentioned the targets we are after, are we struggling to sign any of them so it might of been a ploy to get them to see our ambitions?

A bit but it´s like a pokergame. There are bluffs and then there are double-bluffs....

I´m sure though that there are targets on the list we haven´t heard of yet...

Did anyone else think it was strange that Pooch mentioned the targets we are after, are we struggling to sign any of them so it might of been a ploy to get them to see our ambitions?

I thought it could be one of two things. 1) he's reasonably confident of getting at least one of those players or why mention them? Failure to do so and to then recruit lesser alternatives just makes you look like you've failed to attract your main targets or 2) he's seen all the links and has 'joined the conversation' in order to keep our real targets under wraps.

I just think he is very much different to thr Adkins we are used to, he isnt worried too much about not giving things away which is refreshing, its in the public domain anyway so why not accept it. More revealing was he didnt mention any players we werent aware of.

Oh, and clearly he doesnt read sun tszu

To all bros that is pm-ing me for infos I am not the originator of #ITKPM2013! It is nothing to do with me! Only originator of #ITKPM2013 can decide who receives these explosive+thrilling developments and I promised tokyos I would not reveal his identity.

#ITKPM2013 #this-is-not-a-drill

I thought it could be one of two things. 1) he's reasonably confident of getting at least one of those players or why mention them? Failure to do so and to then recruit lesser alternatives just makes you look like you've failed to attract your main targets or 2) he's seen all the links and has 'joined the conversation' in order to keep our real targets under wraps.
No, it's that Cortese is unhappy with season ticket sales and is using MP to try and whip up a bit more interest in the coming season, once they've picked up we'll be ready to make our move for Darren Bent.

No, it's that Cortese is unhappy with season ticket sales and is using MP to try and whip up a bit more interest in the coming season, once they've picked up we'll be ready to make our move for Darren Bent.

This appears to be much more likely than some of the dreamed up fantasies of some posters on here. lol

With Anelka now at WBA maybe we can snare Peter Odemwingie

My ITL contacts tell me he is on his way south right now after hearing via twitter there was a chance of a move, stopping only to give an SSN interview from

His car window.

Sorry for cutting you out of the loop Turks, I'd say you are right on the border of the loop but would mock the loop and try to get the loop to wear blue suits so in the end you are out of the loop looking in.

In the loop is better than ITK. ITKers just know about transfers ITLers are involved in them

FACT