Summer 2013 HCDAJFU / Transfer thread

Glasgow_Saint

Did a quick search looks like its all originated from the most trustworth of sources football-rumors ;)

03 Jul 2013 00:52:44

Wanyama staying at Hilton in Chilworth. Seen eating in restaurant earlier. Def him. Unmistakable hair!

If players like Chappy are going to be loaned out for the season (like Hammy & Sharpy last season and possibly this) it is interesting.

Cortese is very generous with wages and I doubt most Champ clubs can match what those players are on at Saints, hence them wanting to go on loan rather than give up their contract with a full transfer (which would suit us more).

This piece of art Andrew Halford is at it again on twitter.... :facepalm:

Jim Lucas ‏@JFBLucas 4m

Had a good chat with Morgan Schneiderlin at Staplewood today. That interview will be on Saints Player in the near future. #saintsfc

AndrewAndrew ‏@andrew_halford 3m

@JFBLucas Hang on ? Isn't he signing for a Spanish team

Jim LucasJim Lucas ‏@JFBLucas 2m

@andrew_halford Que?! Didn't sound like it. #saintsfc

Just looking back, why has the One In One Out thread been locked? Glasgow may be a WUM or ITK, who knows, but with reports of Chaplow going out on loan and Monk saying a player will be signing "hopefully this week", maybe he's been incredibly lucky or does know something??

Just looking back, why has the One In One Out thread been locked? Glasgow may be a WUM or ITK, who knows, but with reports of Chaplow going out on loan and Monk saying a player will be signing "hopefully this week", maybe he's been incredibly lucky or does know something??

tbf Monk has been talking about a signing "next week" for about a month now. Perhaps he genuinely does know something but perhaps some wicked little bugger is just leading him on. As for Glasgow...he knows squat.

tbf Monk has been talking about a signing "next week" for about a month now. Perhaps he genuinely does know something but perhaps some wicked little bugger is just leading him on. As for Glasgow...he knows squat.

Monk said a player would be signing at the start of the week that Lovren signed. Ok, he cut it fine by signing at 9pm on the Friday night but it was in the week.

He has since said there would be an oversea's signing "hopefully completed this week" (posted at the start of this week).

I think everyone knows his source and you can't get closer to first team info than that really.

I have a bad feeling we may have accepted 14.2 for Morgan. The guy on twitter has mentioned it for the past month or so they were interested. Think it's got legs.

Think you need to stop drinking in the day time if your wetting your self like that randomly...

I have a bad feeling we may have accepted 14.2 for Morgan. The guy on twitter has mentioned it for the past month or so they were interested. Think it's got legs.

True, he has been mentioning it on twitter over the past month. Although if you look at some of his other posts you'll see how much of it comes out of his arse. The amount of speculated/confirmed transfers that haven't materialised is astounding. I'm sure he thinks if he tweets 30+ rumours a day he is bound to get one right. One guy posting on twitter doesn't mean "It has legs".

Jesus Christ. This is the problem when new things become mainstream and used by everyone, including all the thick and simple. Twitter is now full of simpletons and wind up merchants - don't believe everything you see, in fact, don't believe 99.9% of what you see.

I can't believe I actually have to point this out? :|

Jesus Christ. This is the problem when new things become mainstream and used by everyone, including all the thick and simple. Twitter is now full of simpletons and wind up merchants - don't believe everything you see, in fact, don't believe 99.9% of what you see.

I can't believe I actually have to point this out? :|

I saw this post. I dont believe you

I saw this post. I dont believe you

I wouldn't. But seriously ... I do dispair. Any wind up merchant, bored kid or simpleton can have an account and post crap. There always seems to be another wind up merchant, bored kid, or simpleton that believes it and/or just wants to carry on the rubbish.

Social Media is going past the stage or being interesting. It's a sales tool for companies for social marketing and a place for bored housewives and jobless people to hang out.

I wouldn't. But seriously ... I do dispair. Any wind up merchant, bored kid or simpleton can have an account and post crap. There always seems to be another wind up merchant, bored kid, or simpleton that believes it and/or just wants to carry on the rubbish.

Social Media is going past the stage or being interesting. It's a sales tool for companies for social marketing and a place for bored housewives and jobless people to hang out.

the only people on the net to take seriously are the Major journos Like Tony Evans. Even then you have to wonder what is their motive for printing a story or letting snippets go

other than that. there are obviously a couple of people here who are ITK. that is about it

@andrew_halford: Whoever owns "Olallana or SaintCharlie" on Saintsweb I don't run @TransfersToBe good try tho #saintsfc

Not sure that was ever suggested :facepalm:

Haha brilliant! This guy defies belief. Just noticed him trolling @Jayrodfan2 - the equivalent of an intellectual sparring-match between plankton and a potato. A fountain of utter drivel.