Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

Benjii has a point though.

Why would the site be better? So everyone can nosh each other off?

As I've said many times before, if anyone dares not to toe the party line or dares to pull people up when they make ridiculous statements they're accused of being a troll and a WUM. Look at this thread for a classic example, people trying to claim Celtic aren't a big cub and getting themselves at it that John Hartson dared to say Wanyama wasn't moving from a tiny club in a sh*t league to an dominating premiere league giant who are set to sweep all before them this season. Yet if anyone points out how ridiculous and sad people are being they get abused.

I'm sure some people just want a forum where everyone noshes each other off as to how massive we are and how great the previous post was, even if it is spectacularly wrong.

Edited by Turkish

He's a matey sat behind a laptop/ipad/computer.

He may be a bit wet at times but you cannot blame him when people are kicking off when an ex-celtic player does'nt hold our club in the highest regard.

Just stick him on ignore and lets get back to Vincent.

Why would the site be better? So everyone can nosh each other off?

As I've said many times before, if anyone dares not to toe the party line or dares to pull people up when they make ridiculous statements they're accused of being a troll and a WUM. Look at this thread for a classic example, people trying to claim Celtic aren't a big cub and getting themselves at it that John Hartson dared to say Wanyama wasn't moving for a time tiny club in a sh*t league to an dominating premiere league giant who are set to sweep all before them this season. Yet if anyone points out how ridiculous and sad people are being they get abused.

I'm sure some people just want a forum where everyone noshes each other off as to how massive we are and how great the previous post was, even if it is spectacularly wrong.

Ridiculous.

It's all quite simple really. Ignore the posts you don't think are worthy of response - by responding, in any way, you just highlight them more. Turks knows what he's doing - I've said before, him and Essruu used to wind me up years ago, but I just ignore the WUM stuff now. It's quite easy if you try. Just don't let it get to you.

Turks actually has a lot of good opinions, but he reverts to type easily, and enjoys getting exactly the reaction he's getting now. Each to their own.

Having different opinions is clearly good for the forum - it just helps if people back up their opinions with their reasoning, and respect others'. Insults and name calling don't help, but like above, just ignore it and don't validate it by responding.

It's all quite simple really. Ignore the posts you don't think are worthy of response - by responding, in any way, you just highlight them more. Turks knows what he's doing - I've said before, him and Essruu used to wind me up years ago, but I just ignore the WUM stuff now. It's quite easy if you try. Just don't let it get to you.

Turks actually has a lot of good opinions, but he reverts to type easily, and enjoys getting exactly the reaction he's getting now. Each to their own.

Having different opinions is clearly good for the forum - it just helps if people back up their opinions with their reasoning, and respect others'. Insults and name calling don't help, but like above, just ignore it and don't validate it by responding.

I hate you. So there.

Its not really about opinions though is it? Its more about attitude to other posters. I agree with much of Turkish's football views - but endlessly slagging off other posters by repeating the same stock posts over and over is dull and pointless. Times have changed, football has changed, the fanbase has changed and the people who post on here have changed. Deal with it.

There are lots of pubs I used to go to but don't any more because, for me, they aren't what they used to be. I go somewhere else, I don't stand in the door everyday telling the current punters how **** they all are and how much better it all was when me and my mates used to think we were somebody.

Edited by buctootim

Interesting that after the slagging he got off here from some, he's now quoted as saying he turned down bigger wages from Cardiff.

So he's either holding out for the better deal for his old club or not money motivated so much...

Interesting that after the slagging he got off here from some, he's now quoted as saying he turned down bigger wages from Cardiff.

So he's either holding out for the better deal for his old club or not money motivated so much...

Maybe Celtic turned it down, as the fee was lower. Still £30,000pw isnt that much in PL nowadays, pleasantly surprised.

Maybe Celtic turned it down, as the fee was lower. Still £30,000pw isnt that much in PL nowadays, pleasantly surprised.

He does come across a lot better in that article... Mainly because it's direct quotes from him and not internet speculation as to what people think he wants..

I'm guessing Cortese is there to sign as well? Or wasn't that what you meant Pilchards? ;)

Our big target is down St Mary's looking around, I was told which club he was from but even I think it's bloody madness.

Will pray something is announced soon but it's jolly exciting if we get him.

The source is fantastic and only Thorpie knows who it is.