Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

None of those meet the criteria laid out by Pilchards.

In your opinion. I think you should probably wind back on the authoritative tone, especially when judging people against a dubious source at best (no offence Pilch).

Assuming there are clues in this somewhere?

Well I'm guessing he is trying to hint it's Erik Lamela!

Sheesh = kebab = Lamb = Lam

Fab Lolly= ????

Estrella = La

But then it's hot outside and I've been out in the Sun. Not to sure of he secret code though.

We have been linked with him on rumours sites and in the Italian press and he is valued at £24 million or so by all accounts. I still find it hard to believe though.

​You can't just say that and then not say who it is..at least tell us the bloody club...his nationality...or his teams nationality..some kind of clue!

Of course they can.

Didn't you get the link to Glasgow's book on rumour management?

Create rumour ignite and wait

We all know something is going on elsewhere and bingo win win

In your opinion. I think you should probably wind back on the authoritative tone, especially when judging people against a dubious source at best (no offence Pilch).

Not in my opinion at all. We were discussing Pilchards rumour, he said that it was a player that has "we have been linked with him several times" and we have not been linked in the press with Lamela, Torres or Benteke several times. So I was right to say those names don't meet Pilchards criteria.

which was?? missed that snipped

Pilchards said the following...

Our big target is down St Mary's looking around, I was told which club he was from but even I think it's bloody madness.

Will pray something is announced soon but it's jolly exciting if we get him.

Nationally - Not English & we have been linked with him several times.

I've no idea if he's down to sign or just to look around.

Smash our transfer record by double.

Thing is Phil, here I am in a boiling hot office, minding my own business!! Sheesh, I just want a fab lolly, oh and a chilled Estrella!!

Holy Sh1t we've signed Miguel Angel Jimenez.

What a great day for the TMS Golf Society, I always knew the Northam lent itself to crazy golf, always dreamt it would be th Tiger Woods Stand but this IS big news

Are you seriously so lacking in social skills you dont know when to stfu and let people have fun and speculate about who a new player might be?

But when the person with the rumour has given us clues, what is the point in suggesting names that don't match those clues? Might as well say Messi.

But when the person with the rumour has given us clues, what is the point in suggesting names that don't match those clues? Might as well say Messi.

Um because the club is clearly looking for a striker and because Pilchards probably doesn't know either. So you trying to set autistic rules about what people can post is um, you know..

Someone's just out this on twitter.

@SaintsTravel: I was having a stadium tour and suddenly we got told we had 2 leave #somethingbigishappening #saintsfc

And the players had to leave too but one of the players is gossiping to the others it's the Roma striker.

@SaintsTravel: I was having a stadium tour and suddenly we got told we had 2 leave #somethingbigishappening #saintsfc

photo with Wanyama holding the shirt alongside MP, Forren crying in the background?

photo with Wanyama holding the shirt alongside MP, Forren crying in the background?

Angry mob of fans, who had 'Forren' printed on their new shirts, invade the ground