Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

Thing is Phil, here I am in a boiling hot office, minding my own business!! Sheesh, I just want a fab lolly, oh and a chilled Estrella!!

Had one of the them the other day (first one for maybe 15 years) and to say I was massively disappointed is a massive understatement of massive proportions. In fact I would go as far as to say it was a real let down. Being English I just accepted this and merrily walked on home. Having said that I'm still massively cheesed off about the whole saga.

It's hot 'aint it?

why would the players have to leave, they know everything already.

Because its complete and utter horsesh!t ? ? Wanyama and Shaw announced tomorrow I'm going for.

I do love the rumor mill though... quite entertaining really.

When do players leave for tour? Is it tomorrow morning? Hoping VW tonight, and still think Shaw would be our best signing of summer so look forward to that tomorrow hopefully! Interesting that Forren has gone, we must be in the market for someone else, surely?

Yes, tour tomorrow apparantly.

Why were the players there?

Don't know why you lot are paying any regard to this

I could be wrong, but I believe there has been an open day/fun day at the ground today, few players in attendance. According to the bloke that runs teh Saints Away travel coaches. He was the one quoted further up the page about being asked to leave the ground whole on a tour.

When do players leave for tour? Is it tomorrow morning? Hoping VW tonight, and still think Shaw would be our best signing of summer so look forward to that tomorrow hopefully! Interesting that Forren has gone, we must be in the market for someone else, surely?

Yes, tour tomorrow apparantly.

The players are flying out tomorrow morning but Poch and/or the Don could be staying behind for any announcements to the press.

Calciomercato have got a video posted today but not date stamped in which Roma players get their new season shirts. Osvaldo is there. It looks like morning so it is conceivable Osvaldo took a quick 3.5 hour flight Rome to Soton then a car to SMS if the video was taken earlier today at Trigoria (rome training camp) ....but I doubt it very much. IF Osvaldo (or Lamela) was shown around an hour or so ago it is not impossible but tight. Would love to establish time the vid was taken though....Incidentally business class round trip is around £1,600. That's quite an expensive Stadium tour :-).

Edited by Giordano

Calciomercato have got a video posted today but not date stamped in which Roma players get their new season shirts. Osvaldo is there. It looks like morning so it is conceivable Osvaldo took a quick 3.5 hour flight Rome to Soton then a car to SMS if the video was taken earlier today at Trigoria (rome training camp) ....but I doubt it very much. IF Osvaldo (or Lamela) was shown around an hour or so ago it is not impossible but tight. Would love to establish time the vid was taken though....Incidentally business class round trip is around £1,600. That's quite an expensive Stadium tour :-).

plus Italy is 1hr ahead.. unlikely but not impossible

Sorry Tokyos, you were right all along. What a bender I was to doubt you. I think the main board may finally cottoning on to ITKPM2013#1?[/b]

Exactly bear. - just change the names on ITKPM2013 to Osvaldo or whoever to suit.

Seriously though, I think it is ITKPM2013 you know. This could be another big scoop for the muppet show.

Edited by Tokyo-Saint

Hi can you edit that tokyos, i don't want to be top of page doing a main board swear, chalet will flip yo! Change the f-bomb to flip or something pls!

Edit - Bastard :( I wish i could sell tokyos back to molde

Edited by Bearsy

I have a cousin works at Fiumicino airport (direct to Southampton).....a little passenger roster check may be in in order...:-)

Am asking my sister too. Lives in central rome, in a big roma supporting zone...they will know exact time the vid was taken...

Edited by Giordano

News from Il Romanista is of two out of three exits - two from de rossi, marquinos and osvaldo are going...its http://www.ilromanista.it

no news on video or passengers atm...;-)..

Well this has further brightened up a sunny thursday afternoon has'nt it playmates. And cheers Col for kicking it all off btw...

This is Osvaldo from the pics taken..anyone recognise him at SMS today? Pic number 12 btw.

http://www.corrieredellosport.it/foto/calcio/serie_a/roma/2013/07/11-67894_0/Roma%2C+ecco+le+nuove+maglie+da+gioco

Edited by Giordano
added pic