Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

"With a sad heart I leave this wonderful football club,but I will remain a fan forever,those champions league nights were amazing ,and so are the Celtic fans,I like to thank Neil Lennon and all the players and staff for everything ,and hopefully one day I get the chance to play for this great club again

And I will also miss my favourite Scottish food

Jelly and ice cream hh

by Victor Wanyama

I love following SWF for transfer news - it's usually first, and that meant I got to watch SSN for the breaking news and Jim wassisface get all excited about it!

Love it. I missed the Lovren transfer so this excitement makes up for it! Statement of intent? I think so. Perhaps this will encourage the other big names we're after that we mean business.

From Poch on the OS.

""I want to stress that the deal could have been done sooner, but this shows that we do business on our terms. The most important thing that ourselves, Celtic and the player are all happy with the way it has all gone.""

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/wanyama-makes-saints-switch-909448.aspx#H1uYwG7WWVIICTjC.99

Sounds like a dig at the agent!!

Someone's just out this on twitter.

@SaintsTravel: I was having a stadium tour and suddenly we got told we had 2 leave #somethingbigishappening #saintsfc

Not sure if true but someone earlier told me around 3-4pm that Victor and another player was being shown around the stadium, the other player i wont name has been mentioned on here before. I didn't think it was true but now Victor has signed the other player could of well been there....but im not holding my breath. Great signing, still need more signings imo, a top striker and a winger will do :)

Not sure if true but someone earlier told me around 3-4pm that Victor and another player was being shown around the stadium, the other player i wont name has been mentioned on here before. I didn't think it was true but now Victor has signed the other player could of well been there....but im not holding my breath. Great signing, still need more signings imo, a top striker and a winger will do :)

Banega?

From Poch on the OS.

""I want to stress that the deal could have been done sooner, but this shows that we do business on our terms. The most important thing that ourselves, Celtic and the player are all happy with the way it has all gone.""

Read more at http://www.saintsfc.co.uk/news/article/wanyama-makes-saints-switch-909448.aspx#H1uYwG7WWVIICTjC.99

Hahaha awesome!

Why can't you name the other player? We don't know who your source is so nothing to lose...

From Poch on the OS.

But I was led to believe that agents don't do "backing down"...

And you said it was clear the agent backed down, no evidence of that either, so you made it up.

"I want to stress that the deal could have been done sooner, but this shows that we do business on our terms"

Was wondering Turks if you still think I was wrong to say "the agent probably backed down"? I mean after all when someone else is wrong you like to make sure they and everyone else knows they were wrong. So will you hold your hands up and say you were "probably" wrong? ;)

But anyways welcome to the club Wagamama. Sure he will do a good job for us. Kinda feel bad for Cork as looks as though he will be the one to get squeezed out. Not sure where this leaves Davis either.

This is especially good as I recall the Celtic fans affirming that Hooper would never join the minnows of the south coast, yet we signed arguably their best player/prospect. COYR!

Onwards and upwards from here. Let's hope we can get the rest of our targets soon so they'll be more than ready for the coming season.