Victor Wanyama - Officially Signed

patred44

You don't think its sad someone is desperately trying to be noticed by someone that doesn't give a f*ck about them??

Well done for doing exactly what they wanted you to do then.

please read my tweet John, please, please, please. Oh and do you know how massive we are, we only haven't won 59 league titles because we have competition in our league.

I think it's sad that you're getting yourself worked up about it. I doubt the people tweeting him give a f*ck about him either, just want to send him some mild abuse or point out a few "facts" that disprove his point.

I think it's sad that you're getting yourself worked up about it. I doubt the people tweeting him give a f*ck about him either, just want to send him some mild abuse or point out a few "facts" that disprove his point.

He's not getting worked up, he's trying to demonstrate how superior he is to everyone else. TBH I don't know why I bothered replying to him, I knew what sort of snide, I am superior than thou response I'd get back...

I'm not sunshine, jut laughing at all the helmets trying to prove Celtic aren't a massive club and getting themselves at it about what an ex Celtic player has written.

He's not getting worked up, he's trying to demonstrate how superior he is to everyone else. TBH I don't know why I bothered replying to him, I knew what sort of snide, I am superior than thou response I'd get back...

Fair comment.

I wonder if any such argument has ended in someone saying 'oh I see now and concede you are a massive club'.

We all (mostly) know we're moving in the right direction and it all looks good, but beyond that it's best to shut up and let results and performances talk.

OR....sign up to every other club's forum and explain in detail why they are wrong.

So tweeting john Hartson is bit pathetic, yes?

I wonder if any such argument has ended in someone saying 'oh I see now and concede you are a massive club'.

You see, most, people weren't saying that we were a bigger club, just playing in a bigger league that would give him more exposure!

And you know what? most of the Celtic fans conceded this point!! Although asking why he didn't go to a bigger club.

Which was then pointed out that no "bigger" club had actually bid for him....

All very civil, at least my conversations were, and very much the same as arguing on here..

You couldn't give a f*ck about your own spelling but you give an almighty f*ck about what other people are writing on Twitter?

Funny little fellow you are!

Because its sad.

People tweeting other people who don't know they exist and if they did would undoubtedly think they were a helmet anyway.

Having a pop at someone's spelling is alway a good mboard exist strategy when people know they are wrong.

Because its sad.

People tweeting other people who don't know they exist and if they did would undoubtedly think they were a helmet anyway.

Having a pop at someone's spelling is alway a good mboard exist strategy when people know they are wrong.

Trying to take the **** out of some people who might have posted stuff on twitter by putting down a separate group of people who are on a fans forum, not twitter, is in no way the actions of a total helmet. No sir.

Edited by buctootim

Whereas trying to take the **** out of some people who might have posted stuff on twitter by putting down a separate group of people who are on a fans forum, not twitter, is in no way the actions of a total helmet. No sir.

Most people on here are helmets too to be fair.

Because its sad.

I agree, Twitter stalking is sad. But it's also a little sad coming on here whinging about it like you are! I couldn't give a monkey what people write on Twitter. If I find myself doing it then I will be concerned.

Anyway, let's not dwell.

Good signing (even though I've never seen him play).

Most people on here are helmets too to be fair.

Then deal with it or **** off somewhere else. Theres nothing more tedious than somebody repeating the same phrases over and over, criticising most other posters daily and occasionally having a girly strop before marching off to the TUI before trailing back a few weeks later. If you really need to keep pointing out repeatedly who exactly the helmets are, the chances are its you.

Then deal with it or **** off somewhere else. Theres nothing more tedious than somebody repeating the same phrases over and over, criticising most other posters daily and occasionally having a girly strop before marching off to the TUI before trailing back a few weeks later. If you really need to keep pointing out repeatedly who exactly the helmets are, the chances are its you.

It really isn't.

Hmmm, this will go down well... I've already bitten. What a bald fat ginger carthorse!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/5007492/Victor-Wanyama-move-is-a-step-down.html

another **** pundit due on motd. What a waste of licence payers fees.

The more the Celtic "fans" complain about Victor joining us, the more delicious the transfer becomes. It shows we have signed a player they really didn't want to lose, and believe he's good enough for the bigger clubs. Hartson complaining about him joining us is a positive thing IMO - that he things we'll be fighting relegation shows how little he's up to speed with the Premier League - but then that's his opinion.

Didn't we nearly sign Hartson before he went to Arsenal? Luton was it?

As an outsider looking in, I would have to agree with post.

Yeah course I am.

I'm just here, watching the cricket, pointing and laughing at all you lot.

Hi Turks, are you actually physically pointing or do you mean that metaphorically rather than literally? If you actually are physically pointing I’d like to allocate you +1 reputations points, but you have to be honest and return it if that was just a phrase rather than a literal expression.

We all (mostly) know we're moving in the right direction and it all looks good, but beyond that it's best to shut up and let results and performances talk.

OR....sign up to every other club's forum and explain in detail why they are wrong.

I.e... MLG?

I agree, Twitter stalking is sad. But it's also a little sad coming on here whinging about it like you are! I couldn't give a monkey what people write on Twitter. If I find myself doing it then I will be concerned.

Quote: Buctootim:

Trying to take the **** out of some people who might have posted stuff on twitter by putting down a separate group of people who are on a fans forum, not twitter, is in no way the actions of a total helmet. No sir.

Quote Buctootim:

:lol: Is he going for the record of most consecutive posts in an hour, perhaps?