p.s there may be

Monk

Really hope we don't sign any more midfield or forward players. Our squad is fine in those positions. Signing more is just going to alienate the players we already have.

A friend of mine at work went to school with Jack Cork and is still good friends with a lot of his friends. He said he heard the signing of Wanyama has made Jack feel a bit pushed out and is now reconsidering his options. May of course not be true but it makes you think. We should protect our existing players.

Really hope we don't sign any more midfield or forward players. Our squad is fine in those positions. Signing more is just going to alienate the players we already have.

A friend of mine at work went to school with Jack Cork and is still good friends with a lot of his friends. He said he heard the signing of Wanyama has made Jack feel a bit pushed out and is now reconsidering his options. May of course not be true but it makes you think. We should protect our existing players.

Bit of a poor attitude if that's the case.

It's now up to him to step up and prove that he still has a massive role to play. Squads will always evolve, whichever club you're at, it's just up to you to keep forcing your way back in.

If I'm honest, I don't think he's the sort of player to react like that. I hope he's knuckling down to try and win his place back.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-scott-sinclair-2193300

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/southampton/transfer-talk/news/report-saints-readying-gbp5m-sinclair-bid_99764.html

Same story was in The Sun although they might all come from the same source. The club planning to recruit a winger would account for the No.11 shirt.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-city-transfers-scott-sinclair-2193300

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/southampton/transfer-talk/news/report-saints-readying-gbp5m-sinclair-bid_99764.html

Same story was in The Sun although they might all come from the same source. The club planning to recruit a winger would account for the No.11 shirt.

This isn't made up lazy journalism from the gutter then? Funny that.

Are you comparing articles about a player that 5 weeks ago signed a new 5-year deal with his club to articles about a player that wants out from his club and where the club wants to get rid?

Yeah that´s the same, isn´t it.......

Calm down dear. I'm not telling you to believe it, just sharing information. The difference between this and the Shaw story should be obvious, that Sinclair is already committed to leaving Man City, so these stories, true or not, will not be undermining either the player or the club. Do hope that isn't too complicated.

Don't be too hard on CB Fry. He's coming out of a bad time. Eight months ago, he believed that Stoke City were the club we should be emulating. I look at them now, proudly guided by managerial behemoth Mark Hughes and wonder what could have been. I'm sure CB Fry does too.

Go easy, boys and girls.

The problem with Sinclair is going to be wages. Looks like Man City were prepared to loan him to WBA with a commitment they would buy after. I would imagine the "on our terms" is that he will have to take a substantial drop and we will buy him outright now. The £5m price tag does not look like a problem. For those reasons I agree with Monk, this will go down to the wire unless WBA agree to the commitment.

Don't be too hard on CB Fry. He's coming out of a bad time. Eight months ago, he believed that Stoke City were the club we should be emulating. I look at them now, proudly guided by managerial behemoth Mark Hughes and wonder what could have been. I'm sure CB Fry does too.

Go easy, boys and girls.

When did he say this?