p.s there may be

Monk

There's one more name, which they are yet to decide on. Won't be imminent.

When you say "one more name".... do you mean that they'v got one specific person earmarked but they don't know if they are going to go for him or not....or is there more than one name in the frame and they haven't decided which one to go for? Cheers! :)

When you say "one more name".... do you mean that they'v got one specific person earmarked but they don't know if they are going to go for him or not....or is there more than one name in the frame and they haven't decided which one to go for? Cheers! :)

Its either Bale or Messi.

Think we're ok at LB, not a massive urgency in my opinion.

Don't forget that Clyne can play LB if required, and in emergencies so can Lovren or Jos (Not ideal, but it's not like we have no cover options at LB at all). There were much bigger priorities this summer.

Think we're ok at LB, not a massive urgency in my opinion.

Don't forget that Clyne can play LB if required, and in emergencies so can Lovren or Jos (Not ideal, but it's not like we have no cover options at LB at all). There were much bigger priorities this summer.

No massive urgency, you're right, but if we're going to get another player that's where I'd strengthen.

Unless it's back up for Shaw I don't see where we could improve without having to spend big money. And with the money we've spent already, I can't see us spending more than 3-4 million.

But, if the don wants another quality player in, I won't complain :D Can you at least give us a position?!?