Would You Care If Pochettino Left Tommorow?

Pastor Patrón

I can't honestly say I would be all that fussed. He's done a solid 7/10 job but his heart clearly isn't in it anymore and I think he's taken us as far as he's going to. It just feels like the rest of the season is a stay of execution so they might as well sort it out sooner rather then later and get someone settled in for next year.

I can't honestly say I would be all that fussed. He's done a solid 7/10 job but his heart clearly isn't in it anymore and I think he's taken us as far as he's going to. It just feels like the rest of the season is a stay of execution so they might as well sort it out sooner rather then later and get someone settled in for next year.

We outplayed West Ham today having 25 shots, 69% possession, 11 corners... just couldn't convert chances. As is often the tale when teams park the bus against us.

We are in our joint highest ever position in the Premier League. So yes, I would miss the manager that has got us there.

He's an excellent manager and we've had some great days under him, but you just feel that a parting is coming. The mood of him, his assistances, the lack of any movement in January...it just feels imminent. MP bought the dream that NC sold unrealistically, and when he's found out that we're actually just a solid mid-table team, he's got a bit bored.

He'll get a job at a big club and do wonders, because he's a great manager and everyone criticising him will look rightly stupid come a year or 2 down the line. He's stagnated here because the club has hit the ceiling, he's lost the interest as there's no where else for us to go.

..Although a cup would have looked good on his CV...

We outplayed West Ham today having 25 shots, 69% possession, 11 corners... just couldn't convert chances. As is often the tale when teams park the bus against us.

We are in our joint highest ever position in the Premier League. So yes, I would miss the manager that has got us there.

No we're not as it's not the end of the season? And if that's your argument would you take Strachan back as a replacement then?

Yes, we are 8th FFS, with one of the youngest squads in the premier ligue.

Get a grip, we are doing so much better than last season where we finished 14th.

Don t understand the moaners, acting like spoilt brats, you all need a reality check. We are playing some good football, dominating most games. If we improved our finishing, we would be top 6 side. This team is very young give them some time to mature. It pains me sometimes to see how short sighted some fans are sometimes.

The manager is doing a good job.

Get a grip, we are doing so much better than last season where we finished 14th.

Don t understand the moaners, acting like spoilt brats, you all need a reality check. We are playing some good football, dominating most games. If we improved our finishing, we would be top 6 side. This team is very young give them some time to mature. It pains me sometimes to see how short sighted some fans are sometimes.

Did you even read the OP or just read the title and mash in the usual "hurr durr overreaction, bedwetters"?

Did you even read the OP or just read the title and mash in the usual "hurr durr overreaction, bedwetters"?

Read his post boy

He's an excellent manager and we've had some great days under him, but you just feel that a parting is coming. The mood of him, his assistances, the lack of any movement in January...it just feels imminent. MP bought the dream that NC sold unrealistically, and when he's found out that we're actually just a solid mid-table team, he's got a bit bored.

He'll get a job at a big club and do wonders, because he's a great manager and everyone criticising him will look rightly stupid come a year or 2 down the line. He's stagnated here because the club has hit the ceiling, he's lost the interest as there's no where else for us to go.

..Although a cup would have looked good on his CV...

+1 Saved me some typing.

Agree I very happy with our progress and we will be stronger next season.I hope he stays because we might end up with a big Sam west ham manager and hoof ball boring football that the trolls think gets results.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

We are 8th in the Premier league. Those who are doing the most moaning complaining on here are those who enjoyed telling us that we were deluded to think we could get in Europe with our squad earlier in the season. Make your minds up please lads, are we underachieving or are we exactly were we should be in the league, having just suffered our first loss in the league in 7 games?

You are an utter tool.

Can you please add something of interest to the thread please? Either on topic or at least funny, rather then more passive aggressive phaggotry.

When you begin a thread that is worthy of some sensible debate, then I might deign to respond with something a bit more serious. In the meantime, pray tell us how you felt about the Skates getting hammered by Scun thorpe.

When you begin a thread that is worthy of some sensible debate, then I might deign to respond with something a bit more serious. In the meantime, pray tell us how you felt about the Skates getting hammered by Scun thorpe.

Except about a third of people have said they wouldn't be bothered, so you choose just to try and derail it like a sulking child because you don't agree?

Yes. I have been angry that we didn't replace Osvaldo, That we didn't treat the FA cup seriously and that some of our performances have become a bit stale. However we played well today. The big problem is the personnel, not the system. Have to trust that Pochettino will eventually get the right personnel in.

Yes, the improvement since he's been with us is incredible. We're sitting in a great position in the league, have great young players coming through, being played and actually making a difference and there is nothing to suggest our progress won't continue IF (big IF!) we strengthen again this summer like we did last summer (while under Pochettino, I should add)

I'll be disappointed at what could have been..maybe...if Lovren hadnt missed that Arsenal game when we were playing for top.

I wont be disappointed that the latest current shambles we find ourselves in will have come to a close.

If you truly believed we were ever in a title race, or actually had a chance to win the league, then you are even more foolish than I thought.

We're a mid-table side at best, MP looks like he wants more, but we can't give him that. This isn't a current shambles either, really. Slightly OTT as per.

The shambles was last week, this week is just frustrating.

[h=2]Would You Care If Pochettino Left Tommorow?[/h]Yes - if only because I don't think there's a suitable replacement at present and it would be the guarantee that our season has ended. As it stands I am confident that we can beat LFC, and do not share the view that finishing 8th is 'nowhere'.

Yes. I have been angry that we didn't replace Osvaldo, That we didn't treat the FA cup seriously and that some of our performances have become a bit stale. However we played well today. The big problem is the personnel, not the system. Have to trust that Pochettino will eventually get the right personnel in.

But how can you genuinely think that when there are :

1. Question marks over the club ownership and therfore finances

2. Question marks as to whether we will see a managment team change

?

We are a young side playing some lovely football. There is room for improvement throughout and that includes the manager. The longer we all stay together the better in my opinion.

No doubt, but would you agree he's coming across as increasingly disinterested and if it is the case he's not going to be here next season it would be better to make changes sooner rather then later and get a new manager bedded in whilst we have almost half a season of safety?

Except about a third of people have said they wouldn't be bothered, so you choose just to try and derail it like a sulking child because you don't agree?

Your thread isn't that dissimilar to the one started by 110 persaint, who just went a little bit further and called on the club to sack Pochettino. That post got him banned.

I must say, if you were banned to for your persistent wind-ups, it wouldn't be any great loss to the forum. Maybe you and he are the same person. A sort of bad cop, bad cop routine.

I'll be disappointed at what could have been..maybe...if Lovren hadnt missed that Arsenal game when we were playing for top.

I wont be disappointed that the latest current shambles we find ourselves in will have come to a close.

Were we a shambles after the Fulham/Hull results or is it just the last week that have been shambolic?

Except about a third of people have said they wouldn't be bothered,.....

Probably because many posters will look at the title, and the fact that you initiated the thread immediately after a disappointing result, and will simply pass by without commenting. It's the sort of thread that attracts a disproportionate number of a posters with a certain reputation or agenda.

Your thread isn't that dissimilar to the one started by 110 persaint, who just went a little bit further and called on the club to sack Pochettino. That post got him banned.

I must say, if you were banned to for your persistent wind-ups, it wouldn't be any great loss to the forum. Maybe you and he are the same person. A sort of bad cop, bad cop routine.

child20crying2.gif

No doubt, but would you agree he's coming across as increasingly disinterested and if it is the case he's not going to be here next season it would be better to make changes sooner rather then later and get a new manager bedded in whilst we have almost half a season of safety?

No, I wouldn't agree.

Probably because many posters will look at the title, and the fact that you initiated the thread immediately after a disappointing result, and will simply pass by without commenting. It's the sort of thread that attracts a disproportionate number of a posters with a certain reputation or agenda.

Maybe take that same approach and pass by without commenting then?

child20crying2.gif

Thanks for showing us what you look like.

And kindly justify this comment of yours with some evidence:-

but his heart clearly isn't in it anymore and I think he's taken us as far as he's going to

You cant, can you?

So as the whole basis of your argument is undermined by lack of any verifiable evidence, then all it is, is hot air and blather. As usual. Take some gripe water.