Well Done Leicester City Welcome to the Prem

WealdSaint

Does Oakley still play for them? I take it he is in the lower leagues now. Is he coaching? He was a great passer of the ball.

Been at Exeter for a couple of years now. Still only 35 - seems to have been around for ages!

Congrats Leicester, looking forward to my trip to the King Power Stadium, or the Walkers Stadium or whatever the f*ck it is now Stadium next season.

There were a few on here that were not NP fans when he was our manager.

Certainly didn't include me. He did a great job for us and I was sorry to see him go.

Maybe not the best technically, but as good a motivator as you'll find.

I wish him good luck next season and look forward to visiting a new ground for me.

There were a few on here that were not NP fans when he was our manager.

Yes indeed, the Lowe luvvies who called him the boot boy and were delighted he was kicked out. They've been silent for a long time now. :D

Shows what a muppet Lowe was to get rid of him and bring in those Dutch clowns.

Yes, him and his luvvies. Well done Nige! Most of us knew you'd do well.

Yes indeed, the Lowe luvvies who called him the boot boy and were delighted he was kicked out. They've been silent for a long time now. :D

Yes, him and his luvvies. Well done Nige! Most of us knew you'd do well.

You're talking about the one person who called him the boot boy.

**** Leicester. Although I'm pleased for Pearson.

Agree. Don't like Leicester as a club at all. ****ty place.

Shows what a muppet Lowe was to get rid of him and bring in those Dutch clowns.

Indeed. Even if you accept that Lowe needed to come in and slash costs, sacking a rising manager and replacing him with someone from the Dutch sixth division is a little maverick, to say the least. In hindsight though, thank goodness Lowe made those errors!

I'd be interested in the intersection of those who don't like Leicester and the fans that sing "you're just a town full of pakis" whenever we go up there.

It's rough and ready, sure - but had a good chat with the Leicester bunch after my last visit there. I hope they stay up.

I hope they stay up too. It's down the road from me so I am delighted, just need Steve McClaren to do the business and I'm laughing.

Leicester is basically as nondescript a city as Southampton. Some okay bits, plenty of diversity but generally just AN Other English mid sized city.