Barry Sanchez - A Man for One Seasons

Bearsy

Hi Barry! How are you?

1) Who was it that slotted you on m.board?

I was gone for actually telling the truth, my mate works in property in Woolton/Aigburth area of the City and he was up here looking for houses, (he is going to Liverpool, hardly a coincidence it came out on Monday is it?) I forgot all the other quetions but it was an opportunistic snidey way of getting rid of me, only 4 infraction points and the little pc pusher saw his chance (which by the way was wrong to do so as others are saying the same over there)

b) Are you just on naughty step, or permanently excluded?

Permanent ban, which in the history of sitting back and taking money on the internet has to be the harshest ban on saints web.

4) How do you like it on ugly inside?

Its seems ok here, the same of the same with a bit more raw enthusiasm but i have got the same welcome here to wherever I have gone.

3) Do you have any messages you want me to pass on to chalet or stevegrants or whoever?

Tell them to wind their neck and whoever did that snide is proper sly, no explanation just a little rat banning, I am ****ing off about it as its the sly little method they used as a reason for getting me off there, the clappers can say they are happy etc etc but surely they cant condone a Kangeroo court judgement (which in turn will turn out to be correct as well).

h) Did you read the nice eulogies me & pap done for you?

You eulogy was lovely, yes I'm a **** but I am not a nasty piece of work nor vindictive, which is what this seems to be, a witch hunt which has no class or fairness about it at all, tell Pap I did not let on as well as why should I, I did not have to dignify an incorrect accusation and he really is not as liad back as he would like to appear, he did not say Dude in a big Leboski kind of way at all, his accent does not gift him that luxury to sound laid back I'm afraid, other than that all good.

4) How do you like it on ugly inside?

Its seems ok here, the same of the same with a bit more raw enthusiasm but i have got the same welcome here to wherever I have gone.

Which one of the uglies is giving Barry the raw enthusiasm? Sweep-stake!

What's he going on about with you saying dude in a non-laid back accent pap?

This is particularly amusing. I'm guessing that because I've got long hair, Barry expected me to be a laid back hippy like my hero, The Dude from the Big Lebowski. He obviously forgot the fact that I'm a combative little bugger on here for much of the time.

However, Barry's point isn't entirely without merit. One aims for the Dude, even if the practical result is you're Walter most of the time. Not wrong, just an arsehole.

Self-deprecation aside, the funniest thing about this particular jibe is Bazza's own accent. It's one of those nasal whiny affairs where it doesn't seem like there are pauses between words, just a drawly swing from one to the next. Can't remember which of mine I was doing on the night.

This is particularly amusing. I'm guessing that because I've got long hair, Barry expected me to be a laid back hippy like my hero, The Dude from the Big Lebowski. He obviously forgot the fact that I'm a combative little bugger on here for much of the time.

However, Barry's point isn't entirely without merit. One aims for the Dude, even if the practical result is you're Walter most of the time. Not wrong, just an arsehole.

Self-deprecation aside, the funniest thing about this particular jibe is Bazza's own accent. It's one of those nasal whiny affairs where it doesn't seem like there are pauses between words, just a drawly swing from one to the next. Can't remember which of mine I was doing on the night.

"I've got nasal whine? You've got nasal whine!"

Not my words, these are the thoughts of Barry Mavis Sanchez. I don't know who to believe, is Barry nasal whine, or is pap? #whinegate

Bearsy sir or madam I have to congratulate you and say that eulogy of Barry is the post of the year by a long chalk

cheers for ur kind words, not-excluding the sir/madam dig! I have to say i have a festering affection for barry, you miss him when he's gone, like a verruca or something

He seems to get on quite well with one of their posters called Dune

That's good to hear Bearsy - the early reactions to Bazza didn't fill me with confidence. I can't fathom what it would be like to be a pariah on the pariah of mongboards. An existence too horrific for even Dante or Milton to touch in their treatises on human suffering.

I hope Bazza finds peace, somewhere he can wallow in his own filth and not be judged for it. Perhaps he can even find companionship. Dune is a good start for obvious reasons. By all accounts, Boris takes the mongboard seriously as well. Perhaps too seriously: I fear that over time his dreary dogmatism and desperate need for recognition could crush our tender and mischievous Bazza. Bazza also needs an arm around the shoulder.

Maybe Glasgow can go join him - not for our wellbeing of course but for Bazza's....

Edited by shurlock

His new signature on the UI:-

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone

Giovanni Falcone? What's wrong with Shakespeare, eh?

Cowards die many times before their deaths;

The valiant never taste of death but once.

A traitor to the end! :)

The three of you should hop on a Skype call or something, being as you (bear) reside in the land of the nasal whine you can be the judge.

I'm up for this, if only to discover what a girly voice Bear has.

I'm up for this, if only to discover what a girly voice Bear has.

i will sound barry out on this, i think it would be lols! We will release it as pod-cast or whatever. We may need to get a southern person too tho to compare accents properly.

i have got the same welcome here to wherever I have gone.

That made me laugh.

sounds like he surely is a man who takes the internet pretty seriously judging by his comments. Very uptight! I think the ugly inside will suit him just fine, it's best for everyone.

It's not going well for Bazza over on the UI.

You are suggesting that he went to Thursday night's players award dinner & got a clean sweep of awards. Didn't celebrate the season with his team mates, then got up on the Friday morning and drove all the way to Liverpool to look at property, for a club which at that point hadn't put a bid in and who still doesn't have permission to talk to him. Chances are, Liverpool will never meet the valuation, even if we've quoted him one.

So for that reason, people think that at best you are an outright spastic & at worst an odious troll. It's just lucky than you have a mate who gets property search requests from footballers who could potentially move into area, else we'd have never been aware of this startling development.

Gotta admire both the take-no-prisoners nature of the UI sometimes.

Feel a bit sorry for Bazza. Will he learn, do ya reckon?

Which pretty much describes his posting style.

Now joint first.

This right here, is both elegant and beautiful pap.

"I know we both might look at Barry's stonkingly impressive rise as a helmet in such a short space of time, but let's not kid ourselves. This isn't the thunderbolt of an Alan Shearer scoring a hat-trick on his debut, surprising and delighting all spectators.

Barry is a career helmet, or a journeyman helmet if sir prefers. Some of these overpaid footballers have real trouble when moving outfits. Fernando Torres at Chelsea, Fellaini at Manchester United - the list goes on.

Not so with our Bazza. You can put him any system, not606's football-focused forum, SaintsWeb's fiver-focused forum or the UI's fightier-and-hint-of-fisticuffs forum. The boy is unfazed. Top helmet performances in any scenario.

This is why I think the UI should reconsider the votes for 73 and recognise the genius of Barry Sanchez' universal and complete helmetry."

Bazza's certainly gone down a storm but that's not difficult on a mongboard that's more highly strung than this place. No amount of Lynx deodorant can hide the disgust and desperation produced by a bunch of overweight, middle-age regional salesmen in the outer fringes of cyberspace.

Credit where credit is due. Unless Bazza gets his kicks from self-flagellation, he's already wiped the floor with Dune and his hyacinth bucket pretences. Poor old Dune is now digging up his family tree -ergo stump- to put an aristocratic gloss on his six fingers and cleft lip. Just waiting for his big Sally Hemings moment.

We'll see if Bazza can add a few more strings to his bow as he settles in for the long haul -the Cilla reference is a slightly auspicious sign. But as Pap points out, if anyone can move outfits without being fazed, its Bazza.