indirect tapping up!?

simo

Do Liverpool have a case to answer and can we prove it?

No. We just have a club with a load of up themselves divs as players who listened to some plum telling them Saints could be a Champions League club. Saints without the fanbase of the Manchester clubs, the London clubs, the Liverpool clubs. Saints that have ONCE finished 2nd in the top division.

Get rid of them all and let Koeman build a team he wants, with players that are more likely to want to be here a little longer than a year or 2.

No. We just have a club with a load of up themselves divs as players who listened to some plum telling them Saints could be a Champions League club. Saints without the fanbase of the Manchester clubs, the London clubs, the Liverpool clubs. Saints that have ONCE finished 2nd in the top division.

Get rid of them all and let Koeman build a team he wants, with players that are more likely to want to be here a little longer than a year or 2.

Sadly that is where we are right now it seems. Coupled with the scenario of going for the better and more ambitious players to improve our team that are therefor attractive for the better clubs, some of whom with more immediate CL potential will be more attractive than us.[possibly Tadic and Everton for instance]

Seems like if we are not willing to pay slightly over the odds on transfer fees and wages we should scour the world for undiscovered gems that would see us as a great opportunity. [easier said than done of course] I am sure there must be some players out there that have not had their chance but could do a job [like Lambert I guess].

Liverpool are guilty of shopping by tabloid but, as said, it happens all the time.

What they have done, planned or unplanned, is to destabilize the club by going for the easy target (local boy Lambert) first. It's a house of cards from then on in.

To be honest though, this situation was utterly predictable once Cortese walked/pushed. Too many players sold a dream, too many players who'd been here a while, and a manager who had a bond with the chairman and the players.

It's a bit of a joke because, without Suarez, LFC will struggle to hit the heights they hit this year.

I'm not sure how we arrest the slump except by persuading Lovern / Morgan to stay one more season. That seems unlikely by some of the press comments.

Sent from my RM-821_eu_euro1_276 using Tapatalk

There will not be a word said. Liverpool are the absolute number 1 media darlings.

There is over 40 pundits/commentators on the main tv and radio channels with direct Liverpool fc connections.

The love-in they are getting lately is enormous. I mean, poor Liverpool now "Louis" has gone.... Didn't you all shed a year when "stevie" slipped against Chelsea... We ALL wanted them to win the league (apparently)

One thing you have like to like mourinho for is that he tells them they are all biased towards Liverpool and like to have a pop at Jamie redknapp especially for it.

Every club sounds out a players interest in joining either directly or through his agent. No point wasting time submitting a bid to club if player has no desire to join your club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is sounding out players then there is Liverpool , doing every dirty little trick to get the players they want ! Give it a week and Bony will be threatening strike action etc !

We sell Lovren to a European team. We can take the hit.

Wait, so you think that we can take the hit of losing Lovren, who was integral to our defensive improvements last year both through his leadership on the field and his general play, just because he's a bit of a tit - but you think we should play Billy Sharp? Have you no desire to see us push on?! This mindset worries me about some of our fanbase. Lovren has been an idiot, but putting that aside, he is one of the best footballers that we have, and if we want to progress or even consolidate, then we need a whole squad at the level of Lovren, Schneiderlin, J-Rodand therefore we shouldn't even entertain the idea of "taking the hit" on Lovren. Now if only we could take the hit on Billy Sharp...

If we both lose Lovren but prove in the first few weeks that we didn't need him and Billy Sharp turns out to be a relatively successful premier league striker, then I will owe you an apology for doubting your every post going forward.

Edited by Beckenham Saint

i know for a fact that sours have already tapped up jay rod over a move to spurs. mopo wants him as soon as he is fit so expect bids in january. jay is keen on the move. this comes from arrys side kick.

I wouldnt worry too much about that. J-Rod may feel part of something good happening at Saints by then or the judas Argie c**t may be collecting his P45...

i know for a fact that sours have already tapped up jay rod over a move to spurs. mopo wants him as soon as he is fit so expect bids in january. jay is keen on the move. this comes from arrys side kick.

Wild saint if your so cock sure about Jrod prove it . Whose your source

What really ****ed me off is that I can't see Liverpool top 4 this season so they are leaving for one season in the champions league imo !

I would agree Liverpool did manage to turn the heads of the Southampton players. Brendan Rogers congratulatory message to Lambert on his England call up - what was that all about? Well, I suppose it is at least one season in the CL, which is unlikely to happen at Saints. However whether Lambert or Lallana actually themselves get to play in the CL is another matter. Like you you, I don't see Liverpool being top 4 again this coming season.

There will not be a word said. Liverpool are the absolute number 1 media darlings.

There is over 40 pundits/commentators on the main tv and radio channels with direct Liverpool fc connections.

The love-in they are getting lately is enormous. I mean, poor Liverpool now "Louis" has gone.... Didn't you all shed a year when "stevie" slipped against Chelsea... We ALL wanted them to win the league (apparently)

One thing you have like to like mourinho for is that he tells them they are all biased towards Liverpool and like to have a pop at Jamie redknapp especially for it.

I wanted Liverpool to win the league. And I wouldnt get too high and mighty about "tapping up." I would imagine it has been going on forever.