Immoral/dislikeable team

ToreSF

Andy Townsend? An instinctive loathing, reinforced by his terrible commentary. Once threw the ball away from him in that 3-3 game with Boro when they equalised in injury time with 9 men. I was only a nipper then but it felt good.
You should have thrown it at Le Tissier - made a complete @rse of himself for that equaliser.

Shortly before he was sacked from Cardiff City, Dave Jones came for a meal with the Cardiff Saints and we asked him about Pahars and his constant injury proneness. He told us that his injuries were genuine and stemmed from an initial misdiagnosis of his original problem, and by the time it was properly diagnosed, it was too late to save his career. It could be ******** of course, but he'd been gone from Saints for some time by then and would have no reason to lie.

Me too, met him twice and was really friendly, gave me tickets to a game and players lounge, then met him post-saints and he was still keen to talk saints.

I can't imagine it's easy having people come up to you in bars trying to start trouble, and I'm sure he misbehaved a bit like anyone, but not sure why anyone would be so against him. Great player for us and a saints fan. Put money into Accrington and paid for some fans to watch saints when their match was cancelled. What a ****.

Edit.

Edited by hypochondriac

Why Hassan kachloul

Didn't sign a new contract and then gave a verbal agreement with Ipswich to join them, but switched to Villa at the last minute.

I liked him as a Saints player, and though understandable he would go for the better wages, I believe you should stick to your word if you've agreed to join another team.

None of these immoral, just players that I never warmed to while with us, there was a bigger list than these but this would be the staring XI of saints players I didn't like!

Manager: Rednkapp

Forecast

Telfer Kenton Higginbotham Molyneux

Lallana Townsend Wotton Folly

Connelly Osvaldo

A dishonorable mention has to go to Nile Ranger, who fits both the immoral and dis-likable brief!

Having met with him socially on several occasions, I think I can say that this is a completely incorrect assertion. One of the nicest, most generous blokes I have met in fact.

Couldn't agree more. Back in 2004 on the pre-season tour in Sweden he was one of the only players to come and chat to fans and sign stuff. Top bloke when I met him.

Andy Townsend? An instinctive loathing, reinforced by his terrible commentary. Once threw the ball away from him in that 3-3 game with Boro when they equalised in injury time with 9 men. I was only a nipper then but it felt good.

What is his issue with us ? Clearly dislike there

------------------ Jones ----------------------

Groves ---------- Lallana ---------- Fernandes

--------- Sarmiento ----- Wise ---------------

Bernard ----- Wright ------ Lovren ---- Makin

----------------- Forecast -------------------