Clyne and Forster called up for England

Batman

Not sure who it was on the radio today, maybe Alan Brazil, who said that the whole qualifying for Euro16 is a farce. The likes of San Marino should go through a pre qualifying round. The whole thing is unexciting and predictable. More idiocy from those running (ruining) football.

Not sure who it was on the radio today, maybe Alan Brazil, who said that the whole qualifying for Euro16 is a farce. The likes of San Marino should go through a pre qualifying round. The whole thing is unexciting and predictable. More idiocy from those running (ruining) football.

Not sure I agree I don't see why a country shouldn't be allowed to participate because they are a tiny country with few resources. I mean where does it end Scotland are **** so are Wales...........

Surely Lallana for one of the CBs? There's just no point playing defensive players when there's nothing to do. Strikeforce have been awful so far, as has Sterling but no-one ever mentions his bad games.

Or Wishere. Can't understand what he does. He scored quite a good team goal last season and now seems to be an automatic pick.

What a dire 1st half.....

Clyne vs Chambers. I might well have my Saint's tinted glasses on, but I do feel that Clyne is far more aggressive going forward. Chambers is passing back too much and not running their defender with the ball. He does seem to be taking up very advanced positions, but a) he hasn't been effective doing it and b) he seems to be getting in the way of others and/or not really knowing where to go.

What a dire 1st half.....

Clyne vs Chambers. I might well have my Saint's tinted glasses on, but I do feel that Clyne is far more aggressive going forward. Chambers is passing back too much and not running their defender with the ball. He does seem to be taking up very advanced positions, but a) he hasn't been effective doing it and b) he seems to be getting in the way of others and/or not really knowing where to go.

And as with last season he still can't beat a man AND get a good cross in like Clyne!

Because they play different positions and have completely different styles. Plus, Wilshere can play for more than 60 minutes.

He may well play in a different position but as he does so badly in it, might as well not have him. And Lallana does play more than 60 minutes. The average time he played per game in the last 2 seasons was over 81 and 84.