Clyne and Forster called up for England

Batman

So proud to be English tonight - no easy games in international football and Rooney edging closer to becoming our greatest ever forward....

:lol:

Magnificent oerformance tonight from Cahill too. A worthy clean sheet for England :lol:

:lol:

Magnificent oerformance tonight from Cahill too. A worthy clean sheet for England :lol:

sad thing, roy could have picked another keeper, and a couple of other new players (clyne, shelvey)

but no, he goes for the same old same old

Lambert should have won Man of the Match.... as the ones on the pitch have been really dreadful... it's all Woy's fault. Germany beat them 13-0 a few months ago... we can only manage 2-0 and 5-0

spain lost 2-1 too.

imagine the outrage if england lost to slovakia!

having said that, if england had done half of what spain did in the last 6 years, it wouldve been great.

Darren Lewis having a pop at Roy on talksport

Saying so many fans will feel like that was 2 hours of their lives, wasted.

Such a hodgson, workman like performance

also, saying that he is stunned Clyne missed out for chambers and said CC would not have played if he did not sign for arsenal

also, saying that he is stunned Clyne missed out for chambers and said CC would not have played if he did not sign for arsenal

says it all really cos of CC playing...

Excellent!!

Who's Darren Lewis?

Backwards, Sideways, backwards, sideways, Wiltshire, foul, backwards, sideways, Rooney, wayward shot.

Backwards, sideways, backwards, wilshire, fall over, backwards, sideways.

How come the swear filter hasn't put in the stars? Mine looks like this:

Backwards, *** Sideways, *****backwards, sideways, Wiltshire,you ******* **** **** foul, backwards, sideways, Rooney, ****wayward shot.

Backwards, sideways, *** backwards, wilshire,******* ***** fall over, backwards, sideways

Well that was horrendous, Miller was simply awful. Chambers hardly put a foot right tonight & Gibbs did little going forward either.

As for Wilshire mom just sums up Andy Townsend complete muppet!

The only thing Woy got right tonight was Lallana & OXO at half time. And if he thinks fans have gone home happy after that sh*te

then he is a bigger fool than I take him for.

Well that was horrendous, Miller was simply awful. Chambers hardly put a foot right tonight & Gibbs did little going forward either.

As for Wilshire mom just sums up Andy Townsend complete muppet!

The only thing Woy got right tonight was Lallana & OXO at half time. And if he thinks fans have gone home happy after that sh*te

then he is a bigger fool than I take him for.

trust me, he is

He thinks he had a good day at the office....

Hodgson well and truly screwed Nathaniel Clyne by playing Chambers tonight. If it had been me I'd have packed my things and told Hodgson where to go. To think 50,000 naive idiots turned up to watch such a load of crap.

The thing is, Hodgson knows he's got a guaranteed job until after the Euros, he can do what he wants, there are no other options for anyone coming in place of him.

Wonder why Clyne was even picked for the squad.

Anyway, http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/2014/10/england-5-san-marino-0-player-ratings-as-arsenal-stars-impress/

Calum Chambers Chosen over Nathaniel Clyne despite his late arrival to the squad, Chambers was hugely disappointing. Lucky not to be booked, poor going forwards and lousy in possession. 4

Wasn't that bad a performance, 77% possession, over 30 shots as you would expect. Goal wrongly disallowed, Rooney should of added two more and one off the line, their keeper pulled off some good saves too (better than Gazzinga?). Pretty much what was expected.

Yes of course the stats say we bossed the game and won comfortably. But all the commentators were lamenting the unimaginative play, wrong formation, lack of width, predictable approach and sheer dearth of creative spark against the world's joint worst team

Yes of course the stats say we bossed the game and won comfortably. But all the commentators were lamenting the unimaginative play, wrong formation, lack of width, predictable approach and sheer dearth of creative spark against the world's joint worst team

I had David Pleat commentating so can kind of ignore what he says. He just rambles on about the past. I thought 2nd half we mixed it up well, the 1st half was quite sterile you are right.