International week

Batman

Italy seemed to have changed their entire squad, for the task of playing Albania. Pelle not even on the bench, which has to be good news. Fonte a sub for Portugal once again.

Good news unless injured. Many other players not even on the bench?

He only came on for 10mins the other day so not exactly a prime candidate to be rested.

When 'attacking', Clyne has been forced inside onto his left foot, which looks quite weak actually. I've only see him go for a 1-2 on one occasion, which is where he is most effective as a bomber forward. Keeping Anya quiet for the time being however.

When 'attacking', Clyne has been forced inside onto his left foot, which looks quite weak actually. I've only see him go for a 1-2 on one occasion, which is where he is most effective as a bomber forward. Keeping Anya quiet for the time being however.

If AOC comes inside occasionally it will open up for Clyne to get down the wing.

Clyne having a great game, keeping Anya quiet but would likd him going forward more

Welbeck and Downing industrious (seriously prefer Welbeck to Sturridge)

Wilshere and Milner having a good game

Shaw isolated

Smalling is aweful

Sturridge I think benefited from playing alongside the gerbil and is a good striker, but I do agree, on recent showings, Welbeck has suddenly evolved and looks a better player.