Terrorist Attacks - WARNING: CONTAINS DISTRESSING IMAGES

sadoldgit

So you find posts on a football forum more offensive than murdering terrorism.

Seriously odd character you.

I do not find postings offensive, but people like you.

You don't know nothing about me and I really don't give a **** about what you might or might not think of me.

So there haven't been a load of terrorist attacks in the name of Islam on the past few years then? Its denying the evidence in front of your own eyes. No wonder people get labelled apologists. And before you repeat those tired clichés about me being racist or islamaphobic I'll repeat again that I'm married to a Muslim.

I condone attacks, but I also condone blaming Islam being called "dangerous" and labelling every muslim as potential terrorist. And nothing else is happening.

Violent attacks by the far right haven risen, too. I do not see anyone condoning those. In Hungary, you even get honoured for that.

By just posting links about so-called "Islamic" stabbings etc without mentioning, that domestics commit those crimes, too, people posting it just want to make it look like people with a certain background are dangerous and just want to spread fear.

But I don't know why I should be more afraid of muslim maniacs that I should be of European maniacs.

If you still want to call it in numbers - amongst the biggest death toll self-claimed Christian Anders Breivik is still up there.

You don't know nothing about me and I really don't give a **** about what you might or might not think of me.

I condone attacks, but I also condone blaming Islam being called "dangerous" and labelling every muslim as potential terrorist. And nothing else is happening.

Violent attacks by the far right haven risen, too. I do not see anyone condoning those. In Hungary, you even get honoured for that.

By just posting links about so-called "Islamic" stabbings etc without mentioning, that domestics commit those crimes, too, people posting it just want to make it look like people with a certain background are dangerous and just want to spread fear.

But I don't know why I should be more afraid of muslim maniacs that I should be of European maniacs.

If you still want to call it in numbers - amongst the biggest death toll self-claimed Christian Anders Breivik is still up there.

Wow - Not even sure how to respond to that, given you have quoted a poster who says he is married to a Muslim!

As for claiming this thread, let alone individual posters are labeling every Muslim as potential terrorists, shows your lack of understanding of the whole situation, not just this thread.

I haven't contributed (I don't think) to this thread before, but it is pretty evident to me and the rest of the World, that a; fraction / unit / division /whatever you want to call it or them, of Islam, is the most significant and consistent terror threat across the World at this point in time.

Additionally (And of course I can't speak for everyone) I think most people understand that they (The terrorists) don't represent Muslims or Islam at all. They are just a tiny fraction, but they do commit these awful acts, under the name of Islam and whilst purporting to be Muslims.

Reality is, it is a shiiity World. The atrocities carried out since time began under the name of differing "religions " is soul destroying and undefendable, but when perception becomes reality, which is where I think we are now, the people that commit these heinous crimes, do so under the banner of Islam, more than any other.

Just pointing out that being more upset about posts on a football forum than the issue of sustained Islamic terrorism is pretty odd.

Out of interest, why do you post on this forum?

Your last 19 posts are all on this subject and nothing else.

You haven't posted about Saints for three years.

Seriously odd agenda.

Wow - Not even sure how to respond to that, given you have quoted a poster who says he is married to a Muslim!

As for claiming this thread, let alone individual posters are labeling every Muslim as potential terrorists, shows your lack of understanding of the whole situation, not just this thread.

I haven't contributed (I don't think) to this thread before, but it is pretty evident to me and the rest of the World, that a; fraction / unit / division /whatever you want to call it or them, of Islam, is the most significant and consistent terror threat across the World at this point in time.

Additionally (And of course I can't speak for everyone) I think most people understand that they (The terrorists) don't represent Muslims or Islam at all. They are just a tiny fraction, but they do commit these awful acts, under the name of Islam and whilst purporting to be Muslims.

Reality is, it is a shiiity World. The atrocities carried out since time began under the name of differing "religions " is soul destroying and undefendable, but when perception becomes reality, which is where I think we are now, the people that commit these heinous crimes, do so under the banner of Islam, more than any other.

You haven't read all this thread then. There are regular posters who make Trumps immigration policy look moderate.

"Much of this has been ignored by the West. But echoes are now being heard across Europe, so it is becoming harder to turn a blind eye."

Let's hope so... Let's also hope that people with authority within islam like the king of Morocco will continue to condemn muslims attacking innocents.

For anyone who's interested, here's a list of events taking place later today in NYC to commemorate the 15th anniversary of lives lost in 9/11.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/how-nyc-is-commemorating-the-15th-anniversary-of-9-11-this-weekend-9089951

Among the worst statistics is the 343 firefighters who died - people rushing towards the unfolding tragedy to save lives.

https://twitter.com/HFXFirefighters/status/774796993038278656

https://twitter.com/ConorMcGinn/status/774878372291833856

Well from what I can gather a major terrorist incident was avoided there because the girls only jihadist brigade kinda sucked at the practical aspects of being terrorists; they had 6 big gas bottles and 3 jerrycans of petrol but couldn't work out how to ignite the petrol and thus set off the gas bottle explosion without getting their hands dirty. The car was there where it shouldn't have been for 2 hours before anyone in authority did anything about it and the women just couldn't set it alight.

For anyone who's interested, here's a list of events taking place later today in NYC to commemorate the 15th anniversary of lives lost in 9/11.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/how-nyc-is-commemorating-the-15th-anniversary-of-9-11-this-weekend-9089951

Among the worst statistics is the 343 firefighters who died - people rushing towards the unfolding tragedy to save lives.

https://twitter.com/HFXFirefighters/status/774796993038278656

https://twitter.com/ConorMcGinn/status/774878372291833856

And the worst thing about that is how avoidable that could have been.

The New York Fire Department and NYPD have historically had and still have a very macho rivalry in terms of getting to emergencies first and sorting it out. In times gone by there have even been incidents of the two engaging in street brawls when dealing with an emergency. There is suprisingly little cooperation and communication between the two.

On 9/11 a police helicopter had a birds-eye view of the south tower collapsing and immediately radioed to all units to get the hell out of/clear of the north tower. As the fire department had set up their post in the lobby of the North Tower and used a separate communication system on a different frequency, they didn't realise the immediate danger they were in. They were all in the North Tower blinded by dust and not even aware the South Tower had collapsed. Therefore in the 30 minute window they had to get out, no attempt was made.

The other tragic fact about the firefighters that day was about the first firefighter that died. He was approaching the tower on one side when one of the 200 or so people that were forced to jump from above the impact zone of the twin towers landed on top of him killing him instantly. (genuinely true)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pregnant-woman-racism-attack-man-arrested-after-assaulting-in-street-latest-a7295781.html

Given that our resident Islamophobes scour the newspapers daily for stories to support their fear/hatred of Islam, I see that they ignored this story and that of the guy in New York who set a Muslim's dress on fire. Do you suppose that they would have ignored the stories if the attacks had been carried out by Muslims?

Out of interest, why do you post on this forum?

Your last 19 posts are all on this subject and nothing else.

You haven't posted about Saints for three years.

Seriously odd agenda.

The one with the seriously odd agenda is you. If someone who usually comes on to read is driven to post because of the abhorrent rubbish posted by an individual then perhaps that says more about you and your agenda?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/pregnant-woman-racism-attack-man-arrested-after-assaulting-in-street-latest-a7295781.html

Given that our resident Islamophobes scour the newspapers daily for stories to support their fear/hatred of Islam, I see that they ignored this story and that of the guy in New York who set a Muslim's dress on fire. Do you suppose that they would have ignored the stories if the attacks had been carried out by Muslims?

What a disgusting attack. I can't see from that report that the victim was a Muslim but I suppose we can take your word for it. This horrible attack doesn't lessen the effect of Islamic extremism in Europe and thus has little relevance in a thread about that topic but it's horrible all the same. I hope the perpetrator is suitably punished.

The one with the seriously odd agenda is you. If someone who usually comes on to read is driven to post because of the abhorrent rubbish posted by an individual then perhaps that says more about you and your agenda?

Ssssht. People don't want to hear / read that... ;-)

But maybe he's too busy browsing through the web on the hunt for news on Muslim lawbreakers...

What's abhorrent about what I post?

Why click on a thread about terrorist attacks if you don't want to read about terrorist attacks?

Maybe they first read that it wasn't an act of 'Islamophobia' as the suspect targeted all kinds of women, in exactly the same pattern: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/14/muslim-woman-set-fire-no-bias-other-victims-police . Ironically he has now now been charged with hate crimes anyway, as he harassed all the the women as he attacked them.

Probably the same reason why no one on here has commented on the Military Fun Run Bombs in New Jersey, The bombs in New York, or the Mass stabbing in Minnesota. They are waiting for the details.

• 3 weeks later...
So you think Islamic law is the parallel equal to British law.

Did I say that ?

If there are 2 people who agree to settle a domestic dispute by the intervention of a particular third party agent, and both accept the ruling as binding, is there a problem ?

Did I say that ?

If there are 2 people who agree to settle a domestic dispute by the intervention of a particular third party agent, and both accept the ruling as binding, is there a problem ?

helps out when stuck with too many wives

Did I say that ?

How many different legal systems running in parallel in one country would you consider too many?

How many different legal systems running in parallel in one country would you consider too many?

Well, we've already covered 3 on this page, and when you add in the Canon Law of the CofE & the Romans then that's 5 already. I suppose that we'll also have to add in European Law, at least for the next 2 years, so it seems I'm at least happy with 6 ! However, the key thing is that there is a clear adherence to the principle that the Civil Law of the UK is always paramount.

Well, we've already covered 3 on this page, and when you add in the Canon Law of the CofE & the Romans then that's 5 already. I suppose that we'll also have to add in European Law, at least for the next 2 years, so it seems I'm at least happy with 6 ! However, the key thing is that there is a clear adherence to the principle that the Civil Law of the UK is always paramount.

Are you saying you don't have an issue with Sharia law?

Thats my problem with this government and Cameron's before - lots of big talk but almost zero results . If they actually delivered on the basics I'd be more inclined to believe the promises about Brexit. If they cant get it together to cut non EU immigration or jail IS fighters forgive me for being sceptical that they are capable of negotiating multiple trade deals that are good for Britain and maintain GDP at least at current levels.

If it's for domestic issues, ( for instance as reported in the link below ), and there is no adverse social impact beyond those directly involved, then no, I don't.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7233040.stm

You're happy to see a parallel legal system operate in the UK, regardless of it discriminating against women http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/12090591/Judge-allowed-to-sit-on-sharia-court-set-up-by-Hebdo-protest-cleric.html . Bizarre.

Thats my problem with this government and Cameron's before - lots of big talk but almost zero results . If they actually delivered on the basics I'd be more inclined to believe the promises about Brexit. If they cant get it together to cut non EU immigration or jail IS fighters forgive me for being sceptical that they are capable of negotiating multiple trade deals that are good for Britain and maintain GDP at least at current levels.
Easier said than done. How can the UK Govt have evidence on 400+ people that can prove beyond reasonable doubt what they may/may not have done and where they have been? Pretty much impossible. They're here now, living amongst us, which many of you want.