Saints Transfers Thread - Deadline Day

Saint Charlie

It is on topic. If people are not called out for this type of stupidity then we will likely get the same silly comments next year. Hopefully now young James will reconsider.

:lol: I see the poor man's CB Fry has returned. What is the matter Hypo? Have the meds worn off?

Have our genuine ITK's been transferred ? No sign of Guan, King Billy or AR-10 for few days although if I recall bully boy batman scared off AR

That delldays bloke is not a bully just an idiot who likes to dismiss anything positive regarding sfc...

Can`t bear anything being good and he has to search for something to moan about

He made a joke that AR was Les Reed.

I mean it wasn't funny...but it wasn't exactly insulting either

Being compared to Les Reed is the biggest insult known to man. He is single handily killing football in this country. Steven Gerrard never reached the top with the national team because Les destroyed him emotionally.

Oh, and he smells.

Yep but see also Slugger and St Charlie for glasgow

I lost track of Saint Charlie's accounts, he admitted to having 3 or 4 a while ago. Anyone who feels the need to post as different ''personalities'' at the same time on an internet forum is funny in the head.

Am I correct in thinking that batman was delldays and also Glasgow saint also signed in as Helensburgh ?

That's right Delldays is now Batman

I was Bournemouth Saint then Glasgow Saint (following a move) then left Glasgow for a secondment overseas and potentially on the move again in November so just changed name to Heisenberg

Avoided me being

Bournemouth Saint

Glasgow Saint

Geneva Saint

NYC Saint

Monaco Saint

HTH :)

I lost track of Saint Charlie's accounts, he admitted to having 3 or 4 a while ago. Anyone who feels the need to post as different ''personalities'' at the same time on an internet forum is funny in the head.

Attention seeking! but i think its sad, they must be lonely...

I'd bring back in Super Rickie as he can still do a job, especially for us. Older, slower, but still class. Cheap alternative if we don't sign another striker?

I'd love to have Rickie back if only for him to get some minutes in the European campaign his goals led us towards. Emotions have no place ex in our money ball approach though and in fairness the guy has barely played for two years so god knows how many games he'd need to get up to speed. Pity he left but can't see any way back here for him unless as a coach.

It's not always easy to tell if a comment is tongue-in-cheek on here...

I know! But I do believe he'd still be of value, and on current form of our strikers you at least know he's going to get a few goals. A better option than Austin, and though I'm wearing my rose-tinted specs we have missed him.

I like Heisenberg he was my first ever friend request as Glasgow Saint and those colours don't run.

He sent that request to everyone in order to claim that he was the most liked poster on the site. Unfortunately when it became apparent that most thought him a massive bellend, he ditched the username and became the super scout heisenberg.

I know! But I do believe he'd still be of value, and on current form of our strikers you at least know he's going to get a few goals. A better option than Austin, and though I'm wearing my rose-tinted specs we have missed him.

Unfortunately I don't agree that you could rely on Rickie for goals now. His lack of pace and mobility outweighs his ability to play a part in attacks. The only way to get anything out of Lambert is to cross balls into the box, and if we started doing that I'm sure we'd see Austin looking a lot better than he has shown so far.

We have missed Lambert at his best, which was 4-5 years ago. It's like saying we should bring back James Beattie.

He sent that request to everyone in order to claim that he was the most liked poster on the site. Unfortunately when it became apparent that most thought him a massive bellend, he ditched the username and became the super scout heisenberg.

You've shattered that dream, well good job my bromance with Supersaint has made up for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasn't though, was he.

Unless you're confusing him with Jack Schitt, who was indeed full of schitt.

he/she was a PR plant, regardless of the real snippets fed in a load of waffle fluffing up certain individuals at the club

come on

He wasn't though, was he.

Unless you're confusing him with Jack Schitt, who was indeed full of schitt.

Was there anything he said which is tangible enough to know that that he isn't just speculating and hoping the timing comes off? Compared to LeG this summer, I wouldn't trust his info.

:lol: Just because they posted something positive?

LeG, Guan and Kbilly are genuine posters, you can tell

how AR-10 goes into one reeks of a PR plant, like we have seen here years gone by

the club being water tight and someone is able to provide paragraphs of pretty detailed synopsis of what is going on but without really saying much. Ensuring key staff members are named and very much highly praised.

seen it here before and back then, people were SLATED for called them out

how AR-10 goes into one reeks of a PR plant, like we have seen here years gone by

the club being water tight and someone is able to provide paragraphs of pretty detailed synopsis of what is going on but without really saying much. Ensuring key staff members are named and very much highly praised.

Does this mean you've been planted by A N Other premier league club to spout utter trollope?

If I had the choice between PR plants and humourless plebs like yourself on this site, I know which I'd choose...

Do you only ever post on here now in response to me? Weirdo.

No, you really aren't that interesting. But I do find it funny when you follow CB Fry around and copy his posts in attacks on others.

By the way, I see you still read Sotonians (and even supported your mentor with an upvote there recently) but you don't post there anymore. Why is that?

No, you really aren't that interesting. But I do find it funny when you follow CB Fry around and copy his posts in attacks on others.

By the way, I see you still read Sotonians (and even supported your mentor with an upvote there recently) but you don't post there anymore. Why is that?

You go on about this all the time and it's really weird. I post on here a lot abd that means that on occasion I will reply to the same things as cb Fry. I know you like your little conspiracy theories but I'm sure if you fancied going through my posting history you will see little evidence of your odd claims.

You go on about this all the time and it's really weird. I post on here a lot abd that means that on occasion I will reply to the same things as cb Fry. I know you like your little conspiracy theories but I'm sure if you fancied going through my posting history you will see little evidence of your odd claims.

You're Mutley to CB Fry's **** Dastardly...

You're Mutley to CB Fry's **** Dastardly...

I reply to all sorts of stuff. The vast majority is nothing to do with CB Fry. The liar soggy likes to pretend that I follow someone else around the forum because it fits his weird view of the world and because we posted an awful lot mocking him when he called the nazis and Katie Hopkins Christian. He's an oddball.