Be a Red Devil for the day

Maggie May

Rooney looks a real liability so far. He's slowed down the United attack and given the ball away to Palace in dangerous areas. United's best hope of winning would be to sub him as soon as possible. Let's hope he doesn't play for England in the summer.

But I still hope he scores because we really need United to win this game.

Is it me or is he turning into Phil Mitchell?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I'm so torn with this. One one hand, I really don't want us to have to play the qualifying rounds in Europa like last season, but if the price of that is seeing Man U lose the final, LVG lose his job and West Ham miss out on Europa altogether, then it seems like a fair trade-off.

I guess I'll just be happy either way, for different reasons.

I'm so torn with this. One one hand, I really don't want us to have to play the qualifying rounds in Europa like last season, but if the price of that is seeing Man U lose the final, LVG lose his job and West Ham miss out on Europa altogether, then it seems like a fair trade-off.

I guess I'll just be happy either way, for different reasons.

Much funnier if LVG keeps his job and better for us if West Ham have to play 4 qualifiers.

Game on. Come on man u you ****s I want group stages....

Very Sad. Saints are good enough to get to the Group stage on merit and to have the smug Van Gaal to thank doesn't bear thinking about. Just imagine an interview where he says, "and with this great victory celebrated by Louis Van Gaal's Army, we have helped little Southampton to a better place in the Europa League".

Very Sad. Saints are good enough to get to the Group stage on merit and to have the smug Van Gaal to thank doesn't bear thinking about. Just imagine an interview where he says, "and with this great victory celebrated by Louis Van Gaal's Army, we have helped little Southampton to a better place in the Europa League".

Who cares. Imagine being knocked out by some minnow team in the qualifiers again because our players haven't recovered from the euros or the games are so early we haven't finished our summer recruitment.

Who cares. Imagine being knocked out by some minnow team in the qualifiers again because our players haven't recovered from the euros or the games are so early we haven't finished our summer recruitment.

You forgot the bit about those players agitating for a move and not being in the right frame of mind to put in a shift.

Yeah, except:

a) Nobody other than Saints, West Ham and Palace fans will care about the EL implications of this game

b) There's a reason we go straight into the group stage and not Stoke, Bournemouth or Port Vale. We got 63 points in the Premier League, we don't have anyone to thank other than our own club.

In one's imagination is the only place Van Gaal would say that. Come on Utd!

Very Sad. Just imagine an interview where he says, "and with this great victory celebrated by Louis Van Gaal's Army, we have helped little Southampton to a better place in the Europa League".

Bizarre.

Clearly you don't care, but that's your problem. Many other real Saints' fans do and want no favours from Van Gaal. Fortunately, Palace now have a great opportunity to win it. Smalling usually deserves a red card almost every time he steps onto a football pitch so its nice to see when he gets one.

Clearly you don't care, but that's your problem. Many other real Saints' fans do and want no favours from Van Gaal. Fortunately, Palace now have a great opportunity to win it. Smalling usually deserves a red card almost every time he steps onto a football pitch so its nice to see when he gets one.

errr OK hands up real saints fans

Clearly you don't care, but that's your problem. Many other real Saints' fans do and want no favours from Van Gaal.

Were you happy with the 'favours' from the teams that finished below us in the league thus allowing us to finish above them? Other teams' results affect our outcome every season. Why should the result of this game be treated any differently?

Were you happy with the 'favours' from the teams that finished below us in the league thus allowing us to finish above them? Other teams' results affect our outcome every season. Why shod the result of this game be treated any differently?

Exactly I am spitting bullets that Stoke beat WHU Mark Hughes you bastard....