Euro 2016

Batman

According to the online thesaurus :

awkward, bewildering, compromising, confusing, delicate, difficult, disagreeable, discomfiting, discommoding, discommodious, disconcerting, distracting, distressing, disturbing, equivocal, exasperating, impossible, incommodious, inconvenient, inopportune, mortifying, perplexing, puzzling, rattling, sensitive, shameful, sticky, ticklish, touchy, tricky, troublesome, troubling, uncomfortable, uneasy, unpropitious, unseemly, upsetting, worrisome

Hope this helps [emoji14]

Incommodious: I like that. Sounds like a toilet

I really think we simply don't know what we're doing. That's because it's just 11 individuals with no formation or structure.

It's all down to atrocious, clueless management.

The principle should be simple. Decide the formation you want, taking into account the strengths of your players. Then fill that formation with the best player for each position, or the players who can combine most effectively. If that means leaving out players because they ey don't fit, then tough.

I'm ancient do remember us winning the World Cup. We dropped Jimmy Greaves, the best striker of his day, because he didn't fit the system.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

I really think we simply don't know what we're doing. That's because it's just 11 individuals with no formation or structure.

It's all down to atrocious, clueless management.

The principle should be simple. Decide the formation you want, taking into account the strengths of your players. Then fill that formation with the best player for each position, or the players who can combine most effectively. If that means leaving out players because they ey don't fit, then tough.

I'm ancient do remember us winning the World Cup. We dropped Jimmy Greaves, the best striker of his day, because he didn't fit the system.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

yep we have no identity as a football nation.