Rose - ****

Alli - ****

Dier - ****

Rooney - ****

Sturridge - ****

Kane - ****

Sterling -****

Wilshere - ****

Rashford - **** (but less so than others)

Vardy - ****

MofM - Rashford because he only had 5 minutes to show how **** he was

I've never seen a performance as bad as that. Individually awful, but no shape, no idea, no tactics.

If Hodgson doesn't resign in his press conference before 10, then someone should do it for him. He has taken this England team no where. All this crap he speaks about building a philosophy, a shape, a plan - there's nothing. The plan in the end was Gary Cahill up front and long balls.

How he has managed to make players like Ali, Kane, Vardy look so ineffective is talented as hell - he's a genius for that.

He should never set foot on a coaching pitch again.

Taking the positives out of it, if Iceland can do that to us, just think what France would've done. We got off relatively lightly at two one to be honest.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Edited by Micky

This was Leicester at international level. Simply, a coherent, committed, organised team can beat any disjointed bunch of superstars with a clueless dinosaur of a manager.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Not really, this is probably on par with Bradford beating Chelsea a season or so ago. They're L1/L2 quality.

I've never seen a performance as bad as that. Individually awful, but no shape, no idea, no tactics.

If Hodgson doesn't resign in his press conference before 10, then someone should do it for him. He has taken this England team no where. All this crap he speaks about building a philosophy, a shape, a plan - there's nothing. The plan in the end was Gary Cahill up front and long balls.

How he has managed to make players like Ali, Kane, Vardy look so ineffective is talented as hell - he's a genius for that.

He should never set foot on a coaching pitch again.

Disagree. It is hard to believe but from Brazil, he has taken us backwards.

Team ratings....

Hart - ****

Walker - ****

Cahill - ****

Smalling - ****

Rose - ****

Alli - ****

Dier - ****

Rooney - ****

Sturridge - ****

Kane - ****

Sterling -****

Wilshere - ****

Rashford - **** (but less so than others)

Vardy - ****

MofM - Rashford because he only had 5 minutes to show how **** he was

I think four stars for them all is a bit generous.

I thought they were all sh ite.

When people say "How can you not support England, they're your home country" it's simple, because of games like tonight. Because we constantly appoint yes men who pick players based on the clubs they play for, as well as whom the FA and their sponsors think should be picked. Square pegs in round holes all the ****ing time, it's been the same now for the past 15 years, doing well in qualifying and being an abject piece of embarrassing **** come the main event. The FA can spend their millions on things like St Georges Park but it won't make a blind bit of difference, we're one of the biggest underachieving football teams of all time, a complete and utter embarrassment.

How anyone can willingly spend hundreds of pounds to go abroad and watch that **** is beyond me.

Pathetic . Everyone involved with the FA needs to go. Why the **** did woy pick the team that played so **** against Russia. And those ****s who thought wilshere was a good pick after playing 2 games all year go **** yourself

Why blame Wishere he wasn't playing tonight.

Was he?