Euro 2016

Batman

England are the ****test piece of **** of all time. Jesus ****ing Christ, they are dire. Hart is shocking. And you know what, if Hodgson did somehow fluke his way into winning the Euros this year, he'd be knighted.

I want England to get through, as I'm off work next week, but my God we won't deserve it if we do, at least so far. The FA need to get rid of Roy, once and for all. Payet and co will rip us a new arsehole if we get through. IF. If we get through. Not looking likely thus far.

What gets me is when you hear pundits harp about about how good Roy is and the direction we are going

Fewer now, granted. Alvin Martin the worst for it

Yes it is strange. He is totally incapable of making the tough decisions.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Am I the only one here who half wants Iceland to win?

Could be a blessing in disguise, France will severely embarrass us if we manage to fluke our way through this.

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

Hart is a good keeper, he just has England syndrome. Kane Vardy and Sturridge are excellent strikers. Alli is an excellent attacking central midfielder.

England are rubbish.

Rooney is not a midfielder. He's an ok striker who should be on the bench. But tough calls are never made. Le Tiss out the squad, Scholes on the bench or shoved out wide. We never learn.

Who the fck takes over from Roy? The FA seemed to rule out foreign managers after they appointed 2 who didn't speak english and had never managed in the premier league :?

Always thought the FA were grooming Southgate to take over from Roy..

It should be remembered that Iceland have a total male population between the ages of 15 and 34 of 88,334 (2014) so have a really vast talent pool to choose from.

To be fair, I was in Iceland a couple of months ago and all their kids play football and are trained to a high degree. In winter they have indoor pitches. Their kids are disciplined and are not like Brit kids who only care about video games and chlamydia.

To be fair, I was in Iceland a couple of months ago and all their kids play football and are trained to a high degree. In winter they have indoor pitches. Their kids are disciplined and are not like Brit kids who only care about video games and chlamydia.

Hahahaha - the bit about chlamydia made me laugh.

If we do lose then at least Woy will be sacked. The FA were pathetic and should have done it after the diabolical showing in Brazil. Why they think anything will be different is a mystery.

Err but we have some 30 m to choose from and they have 80 thousand

Forster

Clyne Stones Jagielka Bertrand

Drinkwater Wilshere

Walcott Chamberlain Townsend

Vardy

Just seeing if we could make an actual half decent balanced team from players not starting tonight

Looks good to me

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Ranieri for England? Think he'd be a good fit. Shame Jose has a job, most would enjoy getting behind him despite thinking he's a bellend.

Pellegrini? If he'd go to Russia why not. Or just let Neville do it, he can't do a lot worse.

Basically appoint whoever says they intend to build a team without Rooney.

Why not ask Koeman? He said he's looking forward to working at Everton, so must be ready to move on for the right money!

This is a tactical mess. Players don't seem to know where they're supposed to be, all the talk pre-game of playing with width and you have Sturridge and Sterling coming infield. No composure in the middle of the park, no understanding when to sit or go, or visa versa. Harry Kane needs movement around him, close to him, we're not playing to his strengths what so ever.

This is an absolute tactical shambles. Well done Woy.

This is a tactical mess. Players don't seem to know where they're supposed to be, all the talk pre-game of playing with width and you have Sturridge and Sterling coming infield. No composure in the middle of the park, no understanding when to sit or go, or visa versa. Harry Kane needs movement around him, close to him, we're not playing to his strengths what so ever.

This. But what do you expect?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Err but we have some 30 m to choose from and they have 80 thousand

How many of that 30m are interested or indeed capable physically of playing football?.

Lets be honest, our kids in general are undisciplined couch potatoes with little interest in anything but their stomachs, willy's and their control pads.

Watching Italy earlier how come Conte can get them so well drilled and Woy can make us look so bloody awful.