Euro 2016

Batman

is it me or when the pundits go on about a club living the dream and stealing the hearts of other nations etc....when they have only won 1 game in the competition is a tad OTT?

Massively. Its absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. The tournament format has been a complete and utter balls up.

If a nation manages to cause an upset and qualify for a 16-team tournament only to find themselves way out of their depth and get comprehensively dicked by anyone half-decent then at least let them exit the tournament gracefully along with the rest of the 50% of the teams that enter the tourney and don't manage to make it out of the group stage. Don't pat them on the head as adorable little triers.

Portugal v Croatia was a pretty dire game but I thought Jose and Cedric where good overall against a decent side in Croatia. Still think we can get more out of Cedric than we did last season.

Jose and Cedric did their job well. Well done fellers. Very proud.

I'm certainly looking forward to the ITV programme on later on - "An Audience with Clive and Glenn". I've started grinding my teeth at the thought of it already.

Make it more fun by predicting how many grammatical errors Hoddle makes...'them sort of players'

So the Spanish showing once again that without the armada of imported front men common to their club football, their style of play is worth precisely squat. Should have taken Torres instead of Aduriz, at least he's a thorn for defences, always in there putting himself about.