Burnley vs Saints Match Thread

InvictaSaint

So because they haven`t mentioned him, he must be having a bad game?

Didnt say he was having a bad game did i? I implied he doesnt seem involved in the game. They said he had a header so he sounds involved now. I thought it was strange that our creative CM had not been mentioned for 30 mins.

Didnt say he was having a bad game did i? I implied he doesnt seem involved in the game. They said he had a header so he sounds involved now. I thought it was strange that our creative CM had not been mentioned for 30 mins.

He's playing too wide really, so not getting the ball as much as if he was centre mid. Hasn't had a great half, though his header was a good downward attacking one - decent [lucky?] save.

Romeu is our main CM, with JWP & Hoj wide... and not really coming in much.

Decent but unspectacular half for Saints with two good opportunities. Burnley looking to create chances at set pieces and on the break, but have so far done little to threaten FF, except perhaps for Mee's shot which ended up going well wide to FF's left. Not exactly a thrill a minute.