Burnley vs Saints Match Thread

InvictaSaint

People forget that Burnley are a horrible side to play and very good at home, they defend well and we're creating chances. Redmond has been awful and exciting at the same time, if his decision making was better he'd be the best player on the pitch.

Shane Long - excellent today, running the channels very nicely.

Tadic - hit and miss, some good crosses and getting in good positions.

JWP - doing better on the right some nice crosses, a good header.

Romeu - excellent

Holberg - average

Fullbacks Bertrand + Cedric, defending well and getting forward.

We're on top and if we get a goal we can make this comfortable. Much better performance than the one against Everton, confidence is coming back.

What has Hojberg been then, as JWP has been much better than him.

He's been average as well. But here's the point , JWP is always average. Other players play well & then have the occasional average game . He's just average every ****ing time he laces up his boots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JWP is the hate figure today no worse that some others but once minds are made up they would change

This place is full of bellends, hence why I rarely post any more. Doesn't men they aint right occasionally tho. JWP has been poor and Hojbjerg similar lack of quality. I'd get Clasie on second half.

Better side, but no confidence in us scoring. Forster and Tadic poor - not just in this game but over the season. VvD obviously far too good for us. Too much rotation, yes, but not sure we have the quality for it to make any real difference, so might as well. Top half finish would be an achievement. Good afternoon, and back to one post every two years.

MYOB or

Have a pop at the Saint Benali then for his post to me or is he your mate

Everyone entitled to their opinion- if he isn't watching game then perfectly possible to assume that JWP hasn't been involved too much, which bar his header, hasn't.

He isn't having a bad game, I don't think anyone is.

Only issue to me is right now out of 10 everyone is a 6, maybe VVD a 7.

Anyways, just saw you have been finally banned- it would have been far nicer if you had replied to Saint Benali in a better tone- all it takes.

Saying JWP is having a bad game doesn't make anyone with an anti-Saint agenda.

I'll miss ALWAYS SFC

Granted he was a bit abusive and that last comment probably warranted punishment but it was amusing to see the trolls get a taste of their own medicine

Actually no, he was just feeding the trolls exactly what they crave; attention. Can't see how anyone would find him amusing, he's just childish and really, really tedious.

I'll miss ALWAYS SFC

Granted he was a bit abusive and that last comment probably warranted punishment but it was amusing to see the trolls get a taste of their own medicine

He did exactly what he accused others of doing. He is the heisenberg for the other side and will not be missed in any way. The longer the better as far as I'm concerned.

He did exactly what he accused others of doing. He is the heisenberg for the other side and will not be missed in any way. The longer the better as far as I'm concerned.

There's a redeeming artistry and intelligence in Heisenberg's work, which is the difference imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk