Weekend 15/16 Sep Other Games

Batman

Real missed opportunity for Saints. Failing to score against a **** Burnley, losing to **** Everton and **** Leicester. Other teams are showing us what we should have done.

Big game Monday, we need to win.

yeah, both Burnley and Everton have looked ****e today and we didn’t beat either of them

Burnley now bottom of the league.

At least their fans can take comfort.

The standard rules of the football Momentum Curve, spoken about at length by real experts on here, mean that they are guaranteed to finish safely mid-table.

Now, I'm no expert but Championship promotion, 16th, then 7th is pretty powerful momentum so they will be absolutely fine.

Burnley now bottom of the league.

At least their fans can take comfort.

The standard rules of the football Momentum Curve, spoken about at length by real experts on here, mean that they are guaranteed to finish safely mid-table.

Now, I'm no expert but Championship promotion, 16th, then 7th is pretty powerful momentum so they will be absolutely fine.

Just another club to add to the list of "If only they'd showed ambition they could have been a champions league team"

I have admired Evertons ambition and recruitment/spending and I also like the look of Silva.

It will take time for Silva, especially after a season with Big HOOF Sam ingrained.

Everton and Leicester have the best squads outside the top 6 so Silva needs to deliver a comfortable top 10 finish

Silva still proving he's overrated.

Heard Chris Sutton saying similar tonight on 606, it seems this is now open season on Silva and the 'love in' has now gone.

Intersting stat from the co-presenter saying that Silva's record of defensive coaching has been abysmal quotings games:goals conceded at both Hull and Watford. Of course this could be skewed by the fact Hull were crap, and Watford gave up after his sulk over not being allowed to leave,but it doesn't look good.

I see puel is not popular at all on the Leicester page.

They have lost 3 from the last 5 or 8 from the last 12

They don’t like his media interviews either.

Spooky

They just sold their best player and are in a transition season.

Like our fans, their fans don't seem to have much patience, and they'll only realise just how good a manager he is after he's gone.

Spooky

Heard Chris Sutton saying similar tonight on 606, it seems this is now open season on Silva and the 'love in' has now gone.

Intersting stat from the co-presenter saying that Silva's record of defensive coaching has been abysmal quotings games:goals conceded at both Hull and Watford. Of course this could be skewed by the fact Hull were crap, and Watford gave up after his sulk over not being allowed to leave,but it doesn't look good.

Look how good Watford look now that he's gone. #HeisenbergBacktrackWatch

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

To be fair their strikers missed about 4 sitters (Tosun about 3 on his own) and they had their best centre backs out. Their delivery from out wide was top quality, especially from both fullbacks, liking the look of Digne. Austin would have had a hat trick in that team.

It's pretty much the case for any team below the top 6 that anyone can beat anybody, and it's going to come down to who takes their chances which is why we need to keep Ings fit and get Austin fitter.

Similar for Leicester, they missed their chances whilst Bournemouth finished theirs, they had 5 shots on target and scored 4.

They just sold their best player and are in a transition season.

Like our fans, their fans don't seem to have much patience, and they'll only realise just how good a manager he is after he's gone.

Spooky

every team must be in a transition season every year