Bombey 0 v 0 Saints match + reaction thread

Shroppie

It happens to us all. The Imperial Dalek's eventually overrule Davros who has to create the Renegades.

Indeed and it didn’t even take that long:

The earliest mark 1 travel machine Daleks overruled Davros behind his back in “Genesis” and restarted the Dalek production line, and when he challenged them on it they simply exterminated their creator. Nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pretty good showing from us first half. We've bossed the midfield because there has been plenty of space there. We've played far more up the left flank than the right. Elyounoussi out there hasn't done much, but hasn't had many balls played his way. Hoedt and Stephens have been solid against King and Wilson so far, but the midfield hasn't allowed that much to penetrate that far. Carry on like this and Bournemouth are going to get frustrated. The commentators have said that B'mouth have benefited from not having had as many players away on international duty, and that our players might tire, but I don't accept that, as sometimes playing more is an advantage. In any event, if any player tires, there are always subs.

Surprisingly for us, excellent defensively so far. I thought Hoedt had a very good 1st half, and didn't expect to be writing that!

Why we are starting with Austin, though, I have no idea. But the fact that even he's managed to get in behind Bompey's defense for a 1:1 surely means that Gabbi with his movement, or Long with his pace, are better options.

A pretty good showing from us first half. We've bossed the midfield because there has been plenty of space there. We've played far more up the left flank than the right. Elyounoussi out there hasn't done much, but hasn't had many balls played his way. Hoedt and Stephens have been solid against King and Wilson so far, but the midfield hasn't allowed that much to penetrate that far. Carry on like this and Bournemouth are going to get frustrated. The commentators have said that B'mouth have benefited from not having had as many players away on international duty, and that our players might tire, but I don't accept that, as sometimes playing more is an advantage. In any event, if any player tires, there are always subs.
If Bournemouth get frustrated and push forward, then bring on Long.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I could copy and paste from a number of our half times.

We've shaded a first half low on quality but not taken a chance, nobody horrendous, nobody shining. Though I am a little lonely in rating Stephens so good to see him looking tidy enough thus far.

Expect Bournemouth to come on strong in the second. Shame we lack a bit of pace and mobility to hit them on the break if they do kick on.