Demonstration for Swansea game- Time and place!!

scott_saints

Are you attending the March  

473 members have voted

1. 1. Are you attending the March

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Fair play to you sir, hope to see you there next sat!

Just touching on what you've said, i was going to add that we'll probably have to keep the protest fairly peaceful especially if the old bill are going to be there. There will be young kids about shopping with their parents...etc so any swearing should really be kept to a bare minimal, atleast until we've left the high street.

Another thing that some of the more creative posters on here could do is come up with a few more anti lowe/wilde songs as it will start sounding a bit repetetive if all we're singing is 'swing lowe' & 'we want rupert out'. Just a thought.

Lee once you have had a few loud mouth soups you know you cant help but swear lol

Whilst I applaud the aim, I suspect it will not only be pointless but also not well attended, and by that I mean I don't expect to see thousands. In which case were SFC to react you can be sure it will be something along the lines of "we recognise diffcult times, but clearly have support of majority of fans as shown by poor support for protest".

The ONLY way to really make an impression is not to renew season tickets..simple.

This would induce panic amongst shareholders and of course was RL to depart fans could simply pay on the gate, which in fact if all current season tickets holders did this the income of course would be greater for the club.

End of problem.

I agree something needs to be done - I also agree we shouldnt get on the players backs although its hard not to at low times like this - Wes Tender may remember I had a problem with his negative attitude last season but to be fair I think he was just feeling the pain one kick in the balls before me and in hindsight I apologise.

However I also agree with Stu - This demo will go one of two ways

Either pitter out into a nothing as 40 people get flimed signing 'I'm Southampton till I die' (A skate song) or The only real way it will actually get any mass media attention is if it kicks off....Im sorry but that is it...no one up North cares about saints fans crying into there 1997 replica home shirt on the way down to the ground - They might however have a glance at headlines of violent protests against the current Southampton board with 50 arrests made...and lets face it this is also unlikely to happen unless the 2500 swansea decide to come and join in...

For that reason I cant see how a demonstration can be effective without being born out of pure frustration and be spontanious where people who care so much do things they usually wouldnt...ie doncaster which I cant comment on as I wasnt there but doesnt seem to have changed much upstairs...

I am not encouraging violent protests nor am I encouraging non violent ones - I just dont think it will do much unless there something 'out of the ordinary' was to occur rather than a planned walking bus of fans to the stadium...

Just my thoughts take them with a pinch of salt -

I think you're wrong. A demonstration will never change anything directly, but it can still have an effect. If several hundred people turn up on the 31st, it will be a newsworthy event (only in terms of local news, but then that's all that matters here anyway). And since when is a walking bus of fans to the stadium an ordinary, everyday occurrence?

The national media don't matter one jot here - if Newcastle fans organised a march through the city to state their feelings about the way their club's being run would they care what Saints fans think? Hardly - it's a local issue.

I haven't the foggiest about exactly what, if anything, we'll achieve next Saturday. But I do know that I'd rather be walking from the Bargate to St Mary's with everybody else who chooses to do so than sitting on my arse in Woolston wondering how many will turn up. Yes, if there are no more than 50-odd of us then I guess we'll look pretty feeble. But that's an argument for being there, not for absenting yourself.

March to St Mary's or sleepwalk to oblivion? I know where I'll be next Saturday.

Now that Jan has resigned it looks even more as though our imput will have the chance of a result. I fancy he was edged out by Lowe though he could have done the decent thing though months too late for our team. If he was pushed then Lowe might just be getting squeezed himself by our real owners,(Barclays etc) as they se us going down the pan.

Guys

we have no chice now we need as many people at this march as possible.

The board are now scared after the Doncaster Game as they know the protests will get more agressive and with more venom. They have takne the easy option to sanck the fall guy and act as if they care and doing something before the next home game to save there bacon.

we never before as a saints fan is it time to act to save our club and get this posion from running this club to its death

Whilst I applaud the aim, I suspect it will not only be pointless but also not well attended, and by that I mean I don't expect to see thousands. In which case were SFC to react you can be sure it will be something along the lines of "we recognise diffcult times, but clearly have support of majority of fans as shown by poor support for protest".

The ONLY way to really make an impression is not to renew season tickets..simple.

This would induce panic amongst shareholders and of course was RL to depart fans could simply pay on the gate, which in fact if all current season tickets holders did this the income of course would be greater for the club.

End of problem.

my god what an attitude - ffs when you say don't expect to see thousands I'm sure you right but there could well be hundreds and that will make a dramatic sight (that will make headlines) and is only the start with your suggeston about season tickets also a good one which has been mentioned before and I'm sure will be picked up on

chi Saint - this is a statement from Saints fans that we want change - if you are unhappy about the current regime and you can make it why not join us for the start

ITS TIME FOR CHANGE

I don't think you lot get it.

Having a march up the high street singing 'We want Rupert Out' and Pompey fan on a string causes not a single bit of disruption to Ruperts day. He will be tucking into his meal and entertaining guests whilst you lot are walking around in the ****ing down rain.

Don't flatter yourself that it will make national news... it might get a couple of seconds on South Today, even less on the Champsionship, and maybe a paragraph in the papers.... AT MOST.

Southampton are not a big team anymore and are not newsworthy. For a good indication.... but the papers tommorow and see how much coverage our manager walking out gets.

There were times when it would have been on the back page, nowadays, we will be lucky if it gets within the back 5 pages.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee. A march is going to cause next to no obstruction to the day, and is going to recieve next to no publicity.

FFS even the Saints Trust, who have done NOTHING the last 2 years manage to get their mugs on TV and in the papers! It's not that hard!

So, I don't know what this march is supposed to achieve.... but spontaneous protests are the way ahead and have much more passion and effect.

Having a march up the high street singing 'We want Rupert Out' and Pompey fan on a string causes not a single bit of disruption to Ruperts day. He will be tucking into his meal and entertaining guests whilst you lot are walking around in the ****ing down rain.

Don't flatter yourself that it will make national news... it might get a couple of seconds on South Today, even less on the Champsionship, and maybe a paragraph in the papers.... AT MOST.

Southampton are not a big team anymore and are not newsworthy. For a good indication.... but the papers tommorow and see how much coverage our manager walking out gets.

There were times when it would have been on the back page, nowadays, we will be lucky if it gets within the back 5 pages.

People need to wake up and smell the coffee. A march is going to cause next to no obstruction to the day, and is going to recieve next to no publicity.

FFS even the Saints Trust, who have done NOTHING the last 2 years manage to get their mugs on TV and in the papers! It's not that hard!

So, I don't know what this march is supposed to achieve.... but spontaneous protests are the way ahead and have much more passion and effect.

I personally think a protest like this, with a few faces (eg Mark Dennis) and something catchy (and cheesey) like the coffin will catch the media's eye. Having worked in the media for 10+ years I can assure you that this will be the type of photo or insert they would love.

I also think spontaneous protests inside the ground, in the corporates, outside, coupled with other media exposure and shareholders also working together will help force the issue.

After that you've got boycotts, civil disobediance (all legal of course), non renewal of season tickets, commercial and corporate boycotts etc etc which will all help.

I think all will blend into one another with any popular, successful or exposed event leading to a snowball effect.

Rather than snipe at one protest which doesn't take your fancy (which actually plays into Lowe's hand asd he is a master of divide and rule and exposing any differences of opinion or weaknesses), you'd be better off channeling your energy into a protest you feel comfortable with.

Even if only 200 turn up to this one, it will still get some press coverage and will all add to a bigger picture.

I believe its this simple. If you are unhappy with Lowe & Wilde you turn up and join this protest, You can still do lots of other spontaneous protests in the ground outside the ground, you can boycott a future game, not renew your ST, Its not a case of choosing one way of protesting over another DO THE F****N LOT!!! Everybody support other peoples ideas and they might support yours!!!

I believe its this simple. If you are unhappy with Lowe & Wilde you turn up and join this protest, You can still do lots of other spontaneous protests in the ground outside the ground, you can boycott a future game, not renew your ST, Its not a case of choosing one way of protesting over another DO THE F****N LOT!!! Everybody support other peoples ideas and they might support yours!!!

Post of the day fella.

If I was not a steward I would attend. Like most stewards I support the saints and had a season ticket for many seasons. I only gave it up because I could not bear to give my hard earned cash to Lowe to watch the performances we have had to endure.

We feel that same as the rest of the fans when we see how our club is being run.

I understand the fans frustrations and think that a demonstration before and after the game is required. However I would urge everyone to get behind the team for the 90 mins and stick together. Not because I want an easy time or to swan around and get paid to watch football (as someone suggested on here) but I feel that is best for the state of mind of our very young team.

I personally think a protest like this, with a few faces (eg Mark Dennis) and something catchy (and cheesey) like the coffin will catch the media's eye. Having worked in the media for 10+ years I can assure you that this will be the type of photo or insert they would love.

I also think spontaneous protests inside the ground, in the corporates, outside, coupled with other media exposure and shareholders also working together will help force the issue.

After that you've got boycotts, civil disobediance (all legal of course), non renewal of season tickets, commercial and corporate boycotts etc etc which will all help.

I think all will blend into one another with any popular, successful or exposed event leading to a snowball effect.

Rather than snipe at one protest which doesn't take your fancy (which actually plays into Lowe's hand asd he is a master of divide and rule and exposing any differences of opinion or weaknesses), you'd be better off channeling your energy into a protest you feel comfortable with.

Even if only 200 turn up to this one, it will still get some press coverage and will all add to a bigger picture.

Sure it will, just think there are better ways. Not sniping, fair play to anyone who gives up their time for the cause... just trying to give a realistic prediction of what will happen.

Saints are not big news anymore mate, it hurts, but it's the truth.

For one reason or another, I won't be protesting, infact I won't even be at the game now.

Go me! :-)

I think you're wrong. A demonstration will never change anything directly, but it can still have an effect. If several hundred people turn up on the 31st, it will be a newsworthy event (only in terms of local news, but then that's all that matters here anyway). And since when is a walking bus of fans to the stadium an ordinary, everyday occurrence?

The national media don't matter one jot here - if Newcastle fans organised a march through the city to state their feelings about the way their club's being run would they care what Saints fans think? Hardly - it's a local issue.

I haven't the foggiest about exactly what, if anything, we'll achieve next Saturday. But I do know that I'd rather be walking from the Bargate to St Mary's with everybody else who chooses to do so than sitting on my arse in Woolston wondering how many will turn up. Yes, if there are no more than 50-odd of us then I guess we'll look pretty feeble. But that's an argument for being there, not for absenting yourself.

March to St Mary's or sleepwalk to oblivion? I know where I'll be next Saturday.

Yeah to be fair I see where you're comming from fella...I care just as much as someone else but we're very close to being a laughing stock right now and a protest of 50 people walking somewhere could tip the boat....I will be protesting in one form or another and will be travling to make the effort....Dont get me wrong I'm not having a go at people trying to make something happen and I dont doubt that it is difficlut to arrange something that will have the 'right' effect we're all looking for...

Just looking at different points of view really...

With Jan going today I think Im as confused as anyone else...probably just a tactic to try and calm down the current state of mutiny.....

I still stand by the fact that inless anyone knows or can get their hands on the money which will get rid of Lowe - We stand no chance without some sort of real action that haults games or social activity which will really make the news and make Wrupert look silly...

I think Ill just wait and see what happens....

Rupert will not be at the game!! Dont delete this, people need to know!

If you protest it will achieve nothing as he will not be there but in France!

Just letting you know, your find out sooner or later so dont be disapointed!

That's OK, Wilde, Askham, Richards and Withers will do just as well as our targets.

If we make enough of a scene the word will spread back to Lowelife dont you worry

Think the whiole point is we all know how thick..........skinned Lowe is and would take no notice if he is there or not.

Its the "weaker" elements, of Wilde, Askham, Richards etc etc that need to see the depth of feeling cos he is only clinging onto power because of their support. If that goes then so does he !

I've often wondered whether you only post on here to wind people up, but stating that you'd rather not miss your matchday pints than take part in a protest that would assist the campaign to rid the club of Lowe and all his cronies shows you to be rather shallow and unprincipled.

If you want to rid the club of these charlatans, then ridiculing attempts to achieve that end seem petty and negative unless viable alternatives are suggested. Saying that any protests would preferably be spontaneous does not qualify.

As to saying that the march will not be well attended, nor well enough publicised, well, of course if many others shared your attitude, then it wouldn't be. If you want these berks to continue running our club into oblivion, then carry on as you are; I'm sure that Lowe will be eternally grateful to you and all the others that will pay their hard earned dosh into the club's coffers regardless of how they misrun the club, just moaning on the internet, but afraid that if they joined a protest march they might miss their matchday booze.

Pathetic.

I find this hard to believe after some of the crap you have posted in the past.

Wilde will be there at least if this is true.

No problem, the best way to get rid of Lowe is to spook Wilde, clearly Wilde is already running scared, if he had Lowe there with him, he could hide behind him and imagine he was a man rather than a mouse. Lowe being or not being at the game is totally irrelevant.

they should be the main targets anyway because without them rupert is nothing

Totally agree, Lowe is a straw dog at 5.5%. Let's be ruthless and nail these cvunts. No true Saints fan should step inside that stadium for the Swansea game. I can't sit there an barrack a young team and I know most of you feel the same so let's make 30000 empty red seats do the talking. If we are outside on a march with coffins and banners, imagine the impact. Imagine the media coverage of the big, empty stadium. Wilde and Lowe would be ruined and there would no way back for them after that.

Have just the best part of an hour reading through this whole thread and can't believe how negative or apathetic some people are to this idea. The vast majority of us want the same thing (Lowe/Wilde out) and frankly anything people want to organise that can help force the issue gets my support whether it's a march, flying a plane with a banner over the stadium, boycotting a game or whatever.

I'm doubtful more than a couple of hundred will join in this march but it's better than nothing and its a good starting point. Hopefully it can build a bit of momentum for the Sheff U & Preston games. I think a concerted effort til the end of the season is needed to try and effect any change so maybe do something different each game? March this week, boycott the next etc. Easier said than done i know

A couple of questions for the organisers - have you got police go ahead for this? (didn't think they could stop a group of people meeting in a public place). Have you tried getting Leon Crouch on board? Would help raise the profile a bit more

(apologies if these questioned have already been answered but it's early and i'm hungover!)

Are people in this thread dumb? Surely until somebody actually comes along willing to buy the club off Lowe etc then walking around town singing a few songs and waving a banner isnt going to make alot of difference?

Even if there was someone there willing to buy the club, I'd still doubt very much the affect a march will have on Lowe. The one thing I have learnt about Lowe over the years is that he's stubborn and probably couldn't give two ****s about you lot telling him to **** off. He's put up with it before, it really is not going to shock him into running off this time. As said above, spontaneous protests are better and more effective.

Lowe wont give a **** that some mugs are walking about in the ****ing rain and neither will anybody else. As also said above somewhere its it hardly going to make the news is it?

Pointless.

Are people in this thread dumb? Surely until somebody actually comes along willing to buy the club off Lowe etc then walking around town singing a few songs and waving a banner isnt going to make alot of difference?

Even if there was someone there willing to buy the club, I'd still doubt very much the affect a march will have on Lowe. The one thing I have learnt about Lowe over the years is that he's stubborn and probably couldn't give two ****s about you lot telling him to **** off. He's put up with it before, it really is not going to shock him into running off this time. As said above, spontaneous protests are better and more effective.

Lowe wont give a **** that some mugs are walking about in the ****ing rain and neither will anybody else. As also said above somewhere its it hardly going to make the news is it?

Pointless.

Join date Nov 2006, posts 128?

Me thinks sir you are a Lowe PR agent from the 'good ol days' of the Michael Wilde 'takeover' bid and you are just resurfacing.

Have just the best part of an hour reading through this whole thread and can't believe how negative or apathetic some people are to this idea. The vast majority of us want the same thing (Lowe/Wilde out) and frankly anything people want to organise that can help force the issue gets my support whether it's a march, flying a plane with a banner over the stadium, boycotting a game or whatever.

I'm doubtful more than a couple of hundred will join in this march but it's better than nothing and its a good starting point. Hopefully it can build a bit of momentum for the Sheff U & Preston games. I think a concerted effort til the end of the season is needed to try and effect any change so maybe do something different each game? March this week, boycott the next etc. Easier said than done i know

A couple of questions for the organisers - have you got police go ahead for this? (didn't think they could stop a group of people meeting in a public place). Have you tried getting Leon Crouch on board? Would help raise the profile a bit more

(apologies if these questioned have already been answered but it's early and i'm hungover!)

We are still waiting to hear back from the Police regarding the route, but if we don't get permission, as you say, surely the whole 'freedom of assembly' applies, and I believe Crouch has been contacted.

Whilst I am sure that we will not have a united fan base whilst Lowe, Wilde, Crouch and co are still at the club either as Directors and Shareholders I can see that these protests achieve anything constructive.

None of the major shareholders will walk away from the club unless someone buys their shareholding so all we will do is split the fan base and some genuine fans will stop going never to return. Infact relegation wont stop me renewing my season ticket but continued scenes like the ones against Doncaster might just do that. The trouble is if that happens I like many others may not come back when Lowe and co goes so all these protests do is harm the club.

The bit everybody seems to miss there are no buyers out there for the shares so until there is nothing will change.

No street protests or fans fighting fans will achieve anything other than to harm the team.

The only positive thing is to try and find investors willing to buy the shares albeit that is a real challenge.

I understand fans feel they need to do something but these type of demonstrations will not force Lowe out of the club.

With all due respect, this idea sucks ass ( for want of a better expression )

I will tell you what is going to happen... the papers, the media et al will all be there, ready to snap away at this huge 'protest' .....

.... the reality is that at the most, a hundred people will turn up.... these will be made up of kids, probably an average age of 13.... who will be more interested in singing stupid songs and getting their mugs on TV and in the paper than actually protesting about Lowe.

Basically we will look a laughing stock, Lowe will be sitting in his Scottish hotel having a good old chuckle at the scenes.

Prove me wrong, but I am sure this is how it will end up.

The best protests are the spontaneous ones, during and after the game. You certainly won't be getting me out of the pub at 1pm, missing the best part of a matchday, and that will be the same for the vast majority.

Well I'll be there, and I'm 42 (although I wear it well). Although I might peel off the protest when it passes the Alfred or similar.

Pointless.

Look at the share breakdown son. Lowe owns less than 6% so it isn't HIS CLUB to sell. If it's anybody's it's Wilde's but he can't act entirely on his own either.

Who's looking dumb now? I've got friends in London in the PR industry and they'd eat you for breakfast. At least if Rupert must waste money on this, can he at least hire someone half-decent?

Edited by saint1977

Look at the share breakdown son. Lowe owns less than 6% so it isn't HIS CLUB to sell. If it's anybody's it's Wilde's but he can't act entirely on his own either.

Who's looking dumb now? I've got friends in London in the PR industry and they'd eat you for breakfast. At least if Rupert must waste money on this, can he at least hire someone half-decent?

Alright, so its not Ruperts to sell. That still doesnt get over the fact that as of yet nobody has shown any real interest in buying our club from whoevers it is. There is nobody out there willing to take over from Lowe so what exactly is this protest hoping for?

You march, Lowe goes then what....

That post still doesn't argue the fact that this march is pointless and will end up being embarrasing.

Well done on having friends in London in the PR industry by the way.

Without trying to p*ss on your bonfire - I'm for joining the protests next week and not attending the game. It's a lot of money - but I think it must be a way to show the discontent - even when Jan resigns.

How much publicity is this getting?

It has a brief mention in The Echo - plus a few posters on here seem keen to go - but looking at the numbers a couple of hundred isn't going to make much of an impact.

We need literally thousands to turn out to make the point!

So what is being done in Southampton? A couple of thousand members on here and at the last look a hundred were going. Thats no a very high percentage is it. We only represent a very small proportion of fans - it neeeds to spread further. Radio, TV and local papers.

All due respect for getting something going - but this needs to be big - and not a damp squibb. As for Lowe not being there - it doesn't matter. It's not a personal vendetta - it's about getting the "board members" who go to games to react.

We the customers must have a say in how our club is run and performs on the pitch. If it ain't working something needs to be done. Let's not get carried away a one off march has to the start until something changes in the boardroom.

One final thought - the lunatic fringe as we are called must show respect for the law. I fear the march will be infiltrated with an anti-establishment element that will stir up emotions and try to get things to kick off. This is likely to happen when we hit the Private Property of the Stadium. Just beware - it is no place for children!

I like a good day out and with a 4 hour drive there followed by a four hour drive back - I don't care if as a stayaway I am not a true fan - I want to show the club it means more to me than sitting on my ar$e in Yorkshire doing nothing!

Alright, so its not Ruperts to sell. That still doesnt get over the fact that as of yet nobody has shown any real interest in buying our club from whoevers it is. There is nobody out there willing to take over from Lowe so what exactly is this protest hoping for?

You march, Lowe goes then what....

That post still doesn't argue the fact that this march is pointless and will end up being embarrasing.

Well done on having friends in London in the PR industry by the way.

Answer: we at least get a CEO that understands a bit more about the industry and doesn't surround himself with some very odd people - see the Kim thread. It might reduce the temperature at the club just slightly so that there is real focus on what needs to be done to save the club yet keep it competitive. That may mean Wilde and Crouch sitting around a table and acting like grown-ups or there may be someone else that can help.

Without trying to p*ss on your bonfire - I'm for joining the protests next week and not attending the game. It's a lot of money - but I think it must be a way to show the discontent - even when Jan resigns.

It has a brief mention in The Echo - plus a few posters on here seem keen to go - but looking at the numbers a couple of hundred isn't going to make much of an impact.

So what is being done in Southampton? A couple of thousand members on here and at the last look a hundred were going. Thats no a very high percentage is it. We only represent a very small proportion of fans - it neeeds to spread further. Radio, TV and local papers.

All due respect for getting something going - but this needs to be big - and not a damp squibb. As for Lowe not being there - it doesn't matter. It's not a personal vendetta - it's about getting the "board members" who go to games to react.

We the customers must have a say in how our club is run and performs on the pitch. If it ain't working something needs to be done. Let's not get carried away a one off march has to the start until something changes in the boardroom.

One final thought - the lunatic fringe as we are called must show respect for the law. I fear the march will be infiltrated with an anti-establishment element that will stir up emotions and try to get things to kick off. This is likely to happen when we hit the Private Property of the Stadium. Just beware - it is no place for children!

I like a good day out and with a 4 hour drive there followed by a four hour drive back - I don't care if as a stayaway I am not a true fan - I want to show the club it means more to me than sitting on my ar$e in Yorkshire doing nothing!

Good post Yorkie and we do need ahead of the Swansea game to make sure that we maximise publicity. Radio Solent may well report on it and we can use other stations in he area as well. I think Lowe is actually not the key here, it's about taking a hardline message to Wilde, Askham and Freemason chums - we want you gone starting with Rupert but that's only an appetizer. Askham in particular should be in our sights.

I'd also echo your call on being non-violent. Please, if anyone has a few beers pre-march, DO NOT resort to violence, criminal damage or anything that breaks the law - it dilutes our message and puts off any potential buyers or investors.

Whilst I am sure that we will not have a united fan base whilst Lowe, Wilde, Crouch and co are still at the club either as Directors and Shareholders I can see that these protests achieve anything constructive.

None of the major shareholders will walk away from the club unless someone buys their shareholding so all we will do is split the fan base and some genuine fans will stop going never to return. Infact relegation wont stop me renewing my season ticket but continued scenes like the ones against Doncaster might just do that. The trouble is if that happens I like many others may not come back when Lowe and co goes so all these protests do is harm the club.

The bit everybody seems to miss there are no buyers out there for the shares so until there is nothing will change.

No street protests or fans fighting fans will achieve anything other than to harm the team.

The only positive thing is to try and find investors willing to buy the shares albeit that is a real challenge.

I understand fans feel they need to do something but these type of demonstrations will not force Lowe out of the club.

so do nothing is your advice

to many did nothing in 97 and look what has happened because a reserve takeover with no financial back up was always heading for where we are now

to many did nothing in 97 and look what has happened because a reserve takeover with no financial back up was always heading for where we are now

Totally agree, we'll never know what Frost or the consortiums had to offer, Askham, Richards, Wiseman and friends were simply intent on lining their pockets, particularly at the expense of Bowyer and Corbett. This is why for us fans over 30 Mike, this is payback time for Guy Askham.

Well done Yorkie we need more people with commitment like that, could even buy you beer after !!

Sadly doing nothing will cause less damage to the team than pointless protests that will only serve to undermine the confidence of the youngsters.

My priority is to see the team stay up this season not to get involved in pointmess protests that will not do anything in terms interms of finding an investor. We need someone to buy the shares of Lowe, Wilde and Crouch not walk through the streets waving banners and chanting Lowe out.

** Please be aware that this demonstration is not being approved or promoted by SaintsWeb Ltd in any way and this thread is only being made a sticky by popular demand. We would like to remind people that the contents of the forum do not necessarily represent the views of SaintsWeb Ltd or their directors and administrative team **

If people are wishing to take part in the demonstration at the Swansea game, then people will be meeting at:

1:15pm

at

Bargate Castle.

Rough route-

through highstreet, up to kfc, round by the park, down through hoglands, through st marys street past the pubs etc, and then to stadium.

Connor, the organiser of the protest can't seem to access the site (he hasn't been blocked!!) so any further questions regarding the demonstration, email:

connor_bowers@hotmail.co.uk

And the purpose of this demonstration?