A Chorus of Millions of Posts About Each Other

sadoldgit

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Last one was brilliant wasn't it pal. Beer flowing, high tide at banter beach and a proper pile on against the land lord when he called time LMFAO

Egg’s new shoes were a delight, but Weston’s extended moustache freaked me out a bit.

Im putting the agenda together for the next meeting’s forum discussion points. Suggestions for AOB to the usual email address pls.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Kraken said:

Egg’s new shoes were a delight, but Weston’s extended moustache freaked me out a bit.

Im putting the agenda together for the next meeting’s forum discussion points. Suggestions for AOB to the usual email address pls.

Reckon @Lord Duckhunter snapdragon will let us come back for a bacon sarnie this time? 

39 minutes ago, Turkish said:

We are all mates remember. a few of us have regular meet ups where we talk about this forum @egg @CB Fry @Weston Super Saint @The Kraken all meet up for beers n bantz. Not dull days though, he wears t shirts under unbuttoned shirts.

Sounds brilliant. Us in Soggy's gang get nothing like that.

Can I please join your gang. Please. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Nah, she kicked off massively last time when i told her that I didn’t find Mein Kampf to be very well written and that I preferred Mao’s little red book.

To be fair, she did recommend a book for Sog, about a silly young girl that got stuck in a cupboard, cant remember the name of it but she said that fella Soggy would think it was comedy.

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, The Kraken said:

Thanks, glad you liked them. I thought your cowboy boys and cargo shorts combo looked surprisingly decent as well. The 16 naan breads between 5 was a bit much though. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Weston Super Saint said:

Poor old Mickey. "Always" feels left out. Constantly sticks up for soggy, but soggy ignores him.

Seems like the only way he can get any attention is to keep adding reactions to everyone's posts in the hope that someone will notice him.

like that yappy little dog that even it's owners hate.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Turkish said:

Last one was brilliant wasn't it pal. Beer flowing, high tide at banter beach and a proper pile on against the land lord when he called time LMFAO

Just to let you know, I've now finished the action plan as requested. I've included timescales on the Gantt chart and have wrapped everything up neatly in a PowerPoint presentation to ensure the next "pile on" runs like clockwork - don't worry, I've kept within the two minute limit for the presentation as I clearly recall Fry's reaction the last time someone overran and don't want that to happen to me!!!

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AlexLaw76 said:

I will never forget him calling Priti Patel an immigrant. Could only be because of the colour of her skin - the fecking daft racist

Here we go again. It seems we now have a new CoT - Circle of Trolls. 
You really aren’t the sharpest knife in the draw are you Batman?

My original point was how did a Home Secretary who was an immigrant herself, get such an inhumane view of immigrants herself. Wrong of course and I corrected it to how could a daughter of immigrants have such an inhumane view of immigrants.

On what planet has that anything to do with skin colour?

On what planet is calling the daughter of immigrants a daughter of immigrants racist?

Right out of the likes of Trump and Johnson and Farage’s playbook. Twist what someone says to suit their own warped agenda.

It is becoming harder by the day to work out which of you lot are the most dense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

My original point was how did a Home Secretary who was an immigrant herself, get such an inhumane view of immigrants herself. Wrong of course and I corrected it to how could a daughter of immigrants have such an inhumane view of immigrants.

So when you posted those words, you definitely weren't calling her an immigrant then?

Right oh :mcinnes:

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

On what planet is calling the daughter of immigrants a daughter of immigrants racist?

Right out of the likes of Trump and Johnson and Farage’s playbook. Twist what someone says to suit their own warped agenda.

It is becoming harder by the day to work out which of you lot are the most dense.

3 days still no link to the Sotonians thread. I couldn't find it when i looked but then i never use that site, unlike yourself. It never happened did it. You made it up, another lie wasn't it Sog.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sadoldgit said:

My original point was how did a Home Secretary who was an immigrant herself, get such an inhumane view of immigrants herself. 

Would you erroneously call Theresa May an immigrant, what about Liz Kendall or Ed Balls” snap dragon, would you automatically assume they were immigrants? 

The answer to that shows you what it’s got to do with colour. 

Unfortunately, there’s still a lot of people like you around, even in 2023. My daughter is engaged to a bloke with a Moroccan father (a father who has lived in England 47 years) & English mother. A neighbour asked me, when they married they were going to live “in his country”. I confirmed they would be, said she was moving out  & would indeed live in a town in his home country. Before walking away from racist old trout I added, “fucking Basingstoke” 

Thats the sort of mentality some people have, and despite your holier than thou act, you’re clearly one of them. I do hope you are the worlds greatest wind up merchant, or as thick as pig shit, because both are better than being an old racist. 

Edited by Lord Duckhunter
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, aintforever said:

Blimey, the playground bullies are out in force today. :lol:

Just to be clear, all i've asked Sog for is the link to a post he claimed he saw where someone was talking about me on another forum. I looked couldn't find it, he said he saw it the other day. It's been 3 days and he's not provided it. That isn't bullying. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Turkish said:

Just to be clear, all i've asked Sog for is the link to a post he claimed he saw where someone was talking about me on another forum. I looked couldn't find it, he said he saw it the other day. It's been 3 days and he's not provided it. That isn't bullying. 

Boo hoo.

If you don't like his posts just put him on ignore, don't whine all day about him like a little bitch.

How old are you?

Edited by aintforever
  • Like 1

Just now, aintforever said:

Boo hoo.

If you don't like his posts just put him on ignore, don't whine all day about him like a little bitch.

How old are you?

Remember Sog is the one demanding evidence that would stand up in court for something someone said on here.

All i'm asking for is him to provide a link to a post he said he read recently.

I havent whined about it, i've asked him to for it, politely, as i'd like to see it and i couldn't find it myself. 

I see you are doing your usual of joining a thread and not understanding what is being discussed.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Turkish said:

Remember Sog is the one demanding evidence that would stand up in court for something someone said on here.

I havent whined about it, i've asked him to for it, politely, as i'd like to see it and i couldn't find it myself. 

I see you are doing your usual of joining a thread and not understanding what is being discussed.

To be fair, he's demanding evidence that would stand up in court for something HE said on here.

Apparently he believes you can only be an old racist fuck if it would stand up in court.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Turkish said:

He's clearly either can't or is not going to provide you with a link so maybe it's time to stop crying over it and being a twat?

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, tdmickey3 said:

Also know as the Turkish` band of :poundit:`s

🤣

It is fucking tragic. I remember when football supporters used to be cool.

Now we have a playground clique of middle-aged men with matching pink avatars ganging up on an old man.

What has happened to football.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Would you erroneously call Theresa May an immigrant, what about Liz Kendall or Ed Balls” snap dragon, would you automatically assume they were immigrants? 

Unfortunately, there’s still a lot of people like you around, even in 2023. My daughter is engaged to a bloke with a Moroccan father (a father who has lived in England 47 years) & English mother. A neighbour asked me, when they married they were going to live “in his country”. I confirmed they would be, said she was moving out  & would indeed live in a town in his home country. Before walking away from racist old trout I added, “fucking Basingstoke” 

Thats the sort of mentality some people have, and despite your holier than thou act, you’re clearly one of them. I do hope you are the worlds greatest wind up merchant, or as thick as pig shit, because both are better than being an old racist. 

lol. Never happened 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lord Duckhunter said:

Oh the irony.

I bet this "neighbour" shares many of Dickie's political beliefs and votes the same way as him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, badgerx16 said:

This is a great thread for increasing your post count.

It needs putting out if it's misery. I think we all know what people think of people. If the mods deem that a post on a proper thread needs removing, just delete it rather than sticking it on here like they did with SoG's daft post on the transfer thread the other day. 

15 hours ago, egg said:

It needs putting out if it's misery. I think we all know what people think of people. If the mods deem that a post on a proper thread needs removing, just delete it rather than sticking it on here like they did with SoG's daft post on the transfer thread the other day. 

It’ll just carry on on other threads though. Sog doesn’t get any attention for a few days and starts another rant, Micky stalking everyone and aintclever with his usual wading into threads without understanding them.

it’s interesting how so many say to ignore Sog but very few, apart from our mob (lol) ever tell him to wind his neck in. It’s almost like the never ending insults and rants are okay if they’re coming from him but say anything back and you’re acting like a child 

Edited by Turkish
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

On 08/09/2023 at 12:58, Lord Duckhunter said:

Because she’s not white he immediately thought “immigrant”. 

No, because I thought she was originally an immigrant as I clearly misheard or misread something but I was wrong and she is the next generation, so sue me. Strangely enough I am also aware that white people are immigrants too. Still, it doesn’t stop you making your silly, misinformed jibes. Ask yourself this. If I am a racist why would I have spent so much time on here supporting those taking the knee against, yes, you’ve guessed it, racism? If one of us is as thick as pig shit I would suggest it is the resident misogynist and Farage/UKIP supporter. By the way, you seem to have developed Internet Tourette’s, or is the Old Snapgragon giving you a hard time?. 

Turkish, the reason I didn’t respond to your question is because I don’t read or respond to the vast majority of your posts. The thread in question was along the lines of Good SaintsWeb Posters and it goes back many years. Perhaps put your name in the search function (I am sure you have plenty of practice at that) and perhaps you will find it that way? Love the fact that you shot off to try and find a mention of you on another forum. Any attention is good attention, right?

If I get time I will try and find it today and add the name of it here later. Wouldn’t want you to miss out on being mentioned in someone’s post!

I found it in seconds. The thread is called Who Is Your Favourite SaintsWeb Poster. Sadly you didn’t win but you did poll a massive 6% of the vote 😂. You were soundly beaten by winner…CB Fry 👑 with 38% of the vote. If you are reading this hypo, sorry but you polled 0%, so did you Batman.

For those interested, Guan 2.0 and MLG came joint second with 19% of the vote (come back MLG, all is forgiven). July 2015, how time flies!

Edited by sadoldgit
Added text
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, egg said:

Daft? So you don’t think that thread was overly populated by repetitive negative Alpine flavoured posts from certain posters? Fair enough. If you removed all of the daft posts from this forum most threads would be a lot shorter. Oh, and it was supposed to be a bit daft.

Edited by sadoldgit

25 minutes ago, sadoldgit said:

I found it in seconds. The thread is called Who Is Your Favourite SaintsWeb Poster. Sadly you didn’t win but you did poll a massive 6% of the vote 😂. You were soundly beaten by winner…CB Fry 👑 with 38% of the vote. If you are reading this hypo, sorry but you polled 0%.

Wow, a grand total of 16 votes cast.